• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's the trick to getting freebies from Victoria's Secret?

on to the good stuff!You are getting a $48 sweater, $38 scarf, hat, and glove set for $17.50. You can get these items by going to VictoriasSecret.com and ordering any sweater. You can also add the item #3F-203514 (scarf set) to your order and choose your color. When you go to checkout, enter the code SHADE4 (free lip gloss), SHINE (free beauty rush set), GIFTSET (scarf set), and if this is your first purchase, add FA78137 ($5 off purchase). If you are not getting the correct sweater for it to work, enter the item number 3F-203514 in the
heat123
Silver Member
Well ladies it's that time of year again, FREEBIES are here! Last year it was FREE slippers with PJs, this year it's FREE Scarf sets with Sweater purchase and more! And I have been drueling over this particular sweater forever and now it's on sale! Yippeee!
Here ya go! Enjoy! I just ordered my goodies!:)

I am getting a $48 sweater, $38 scarf, hat, and glove
set, a lip gloss, and a 4 piece lip gloss gift set all
for $17.50. Here's how to do it:

1. go to VictoriasSecret.com: The Official Site of Victoria's Secret and order any
sweater. I went to the clearance section and found one
of sale for $14.99.
2. add item #3F-203514 (scarf set) and choose your
color.
3. go to checkout and enter all of the codes below:

SHADE4 (free lip gloss) , SHINE (free beauty rush
set), GIFTSET (scarf set), and if this is your first
purchase add FA78137 ($5 off purchase).

Last edited:
Rats.They don't carry my size.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Rats.

They don't carry my size.

Note to self: Turn off mental imagery. lol :eek:

Mine either

I just went and ordered mine! Thank you! I had never ordered from them before and I was just in the mood to spend a little on ME! I just got myself everything you did (a different sweater) which made my total $24.09!!!! Probably have to use some of the stuff to put in my own Xmas stocking! LoL

Brandi2007 said:
I just went and ordered mine! Thank you! I had never ordered from them before and I was just in the mood to spend a little on ME! I just got myself everything you did (a different sweater) which made my total $24.09!!!! Probably have to use some of the stuff to put in my own Xmas stocking! LoL
That's what I did last year, I bought two jammie sets with FREE slippers to match and some other goodies that I gave myself for X-mas! Gotta Love FREEBIES!

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Rats.

They don't carry my size.
umm what about for the Kat lady is it?;)

heat123 said:
umm what about for the Kat lady is it?;)
I came home one night, and The Kat Lady said, "Take off my blouse."

So I did.

Then she said, "Now take off my skirt."

So I did.

Then she said, "Don't ever wear my clothes again!"

It's not letting me enter the code for the scarf set. Do I have to add the scarf set to my shopping cart? Which one is it? Or am I not getting the correct sweater for it to work?

The_Kitchen_Guy said:

So I did.

So I did.

LOL!!! You make me laugh!!!!! Thank you!

you have to enter it manually at the top there's a box you can enter the number there, than at the end you enter the promo GIFTSET and it will take off the charge amount. Hope that helps.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:

So I did.

So I did.

KG, you kill me!

Christ Follower said:
It's not letting me enter the code for the scarf set. Do I have to add the scarf set to my shopping cart? Which one is it? Or am I not getting the correct sweater for it to work?

Enter the item number in the search area. It will look as if it is charging you but once you get to the end they ask you for promotion codes and that will deduct the payment..

This is bad... it got me in the shopping mood! I have been online shopping since my last post on here! My BF keeps coming in saying no shopping! Hard to hide it with my credit card sitting right next to me!!! :blushing:

YAY! I got it to work. My whole total with everything was only $19.33!!!

I got it to work. Last year I couldn't get it to work. My total was 21.04. I looked at the free slippers with PJ purchase, but it looks like you have to purchase a 50.00 pair of PJs. I don't think that is going to happen in this lifetime.

I love freebies!!Thank you for the heads up. I am actually wearing my slippers that I got last year, the other pair were a gift.

I got my sweater and freebies for only $21.57!!

Debbie :D

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Rats.They don't carry my size.
As soon as I saw the title of this thread, I wondered how long it would take for you to post!!!When I read your comment about your wife's clothes I thought I was going to laugh out loud
& wake up the family!!! Too funny. Now excuse me while I poke out my mind's eye!!

Last edited:
The_Kitchen_Guy said:

So I did.

So I did.

Ah but apparently she had no problem with the undergarments... cheeky very cheeky...

As far as trouble with undergarments, my first...oh, heck, we don't need any ex-wife jokes here, do we?

Thanks for posting! I just ordered and it was all for $19.02. I am so excited. I think I will fill up my stocking too for my husband, he never has a clue what to put in it!

Thanks so much, these will make great gifts!!

Ummm, I got all the same stuff! But mine only came to $15.94. I wonder why it was less than the $17.50.

chefkristin said:
Ummm, I got all the same stuff! But mine only came to $15.94. I wonder why it was less than the $17.50.

do they charge different shipping depending on location? Maybe it's cheaper to ship to your area.....

Thanks for the info!! My order was $21.99! That's awesome!!

What am I doing wrong where do I enter the code?

Jennifer,
Right before you go into the checkout where you have to enter your info...there is a place to click that you have a coupon code. Hope that helps!

Got it Amy! Thanks! One of my products for free says unknown? Great total w/ SH it was $24.55! Merry Christmas to me.

THANK YOU!! I lost out last year (I delayed) and I got it this year!! My total was $19.02 for ALL OF IT!!

THANK YOU!!

WHat sweaters did you get? I'd love to hear. I go the Merino wool trapeze cardigan sweater in coffee bean. I hope it looks on me like it did on the model.
LOL!!!

Thanks for the heads up on the special!! I just placed my order and it was ONLY $21.15!!! AWESOME

I bought the red turtleneck sweater. I am always cold, so I love turtlenecks. My daughter hates them because she says they choke her. I can't wait to get everything in. I need to make it a point to check their site every week to see what is on sale.

Just got mine! Red Henley for my DIL for X-mas ... everything for $21. YIPPEE!!! Thank you for sharing.

I got mine. Thanks!!!

Thanks! I got a blue henley for myself. It's back-ordered, but is supposed to ship mid-December. Merry Christmas to me!

I got the toggle sweater in brown! Can't wait to get it!!

raebates said:
Thanks! I got a blue henley for myself. It's back-ordered, but is supposed to ship mid-December. Merry Christmas to me!
Cool! Was he shipped right to you?

henley.jpg

I wonder if they'd lettuce order a Romaijn for me?

rebecca35.jpg

sarahlegare said:
I got the toggle sweater in brown! Can't wait to get it!!
That's the one I got! I so wanted the blue but didn't have my size so I got the brown instead! I have wanted this sweater since it frist came out! :love:

The Furry Guy might object to that Henley showing up at our house.

I'll bet he wouldn't complain if Rebecca Romijn showed up.

I was just thinking about last year's offer, thanks for posting this! 20.75....can't beat that!! :)

Not unless he tried to have a conversation with her. We've discussed the fact that she's beautiful, but dumb as a post. As a matter of fact, the post may have a slight intellectual advantage.

I wonder if it will let you place more than one order...

chefkristin said:
I wonder if it will let you place more than one order...
I was able to last year but don't know about this offer? It wouldn't hurt to try and see!?

You might be able to purchase it in more than one order? If you get the $5 off it wouldn't be bad....and I have to think that it doesn't have to be your very first order, because I've placed a few, but the $5 still came off for me!

jenniferknapp said:
You might be able to purchase it in more than one order? If you get the $5 off it wouldn't be bad....and I have to think that it doesn't have to be your very first order, because I've placed a few, but the $5 still came off for me!
Hey Jen, how is PC retirement? LOL have you hung up the apron or are you just doing occassional shows? Hope all is well and good luck with school!

Hey, I just got the jammies with tank set $45 (the cheaper ones) and I was able to get the slippers FREE and the Lip gloss and $5 OFF using those promo codes! JUST FYI!

Last edited:
Heather where are those jammies?

It was from an email link they sent me last weekend: see if you can log on...

Free Slippers with Select PJ Purchase! Plus, Save up to $150 Online. Details Inside.Standard Header|Full Message ViewVictoria's Secret [email protected]

I can see the jammies on their web site with the offer for free slippers but they are $45, that's more than I want to spend.

raebates said:
Not unless he tried to have a conversation with her. We've discussed the fact that she's beautiful, but dumb as a post. As a matter of fact, the post may have a slight intellectual advantage.
I believe you're thinking of Kathy Ireland. She's one where I'd bet on the post.

<h2>1. How can I get freebies from Victoria's Secret?</h2><p>To get freebies from Victoria's Secret, you can take advantage of their current promotions and offers. These can include free gifts with purchase, free shipping, or discount codes to use at checkout.</p><h2>2. What is the current freebie offer at Victoria's Secret?</h2><p>The current freebie offer at Victoria's Secret is a free scarf set with the purchase of a sweater. Other freebies may also be available, so be sure to check their website or sign up for their email list to stay updated.</p><h2>3. How can I access the freebie offer at Victoria's Secret?</h2><p>To access the freebie offer at Victoria's Secret, you can go to their website and browse their current promotions. You can also receive notifications about freebies and other offers by signing up for their email list or following them on social media.</p><h2>4. Are there any restrictions or codes needed to get the freebies?</h2><p>There may be restrictions or codes needed to redeem the freebies at Victoria's Secret. These can include minimum purchase amounts, specific item requirements, or promo codes at checkout. Be sure to read the terms and conditions of the offer to ensure you meet the requirements.</p><h2>5. Do I have to make a purchase to get the freebies from Victoria's Secret?</h2><p>In most cases, you will need to make a purchase to receive the freebies from Victoria's Secret. However, there may be promotions that offer freebies with no purchase necessary. Again, make sure to read the terms and conditions of the offer to know what is required.</p>

1. How can I get freebies from Victoria's Secret?

To get freebies from Victoria's Secret, you can take advantage of their current promotions and offers. These can include free gifts with purchase, free shipping, or discount codes to use at checkout.

2. What is the current freebie offer at Victoria's Secret?

The current freebie offer at Victoria's Secret is a free scarf set with the purchase of a sweater. Other freebies may also be available, so be sure to check their website or sign up for their email list to stay updated.

3. How can I access the freebie offer at Victoria's Secret?

To access the freebie offer at Victoria's Secret, you can go to their website and browse their current promotions. You can also receive notifications about freebies and other offers by signing up for their email list or following them on social media.

4. Are there any restrictions or codes needed to get the freebies?

There may be restrictions or codes needed to redeem the freebies at Victoria's Secret. These can include minimum purchase amounts, specific item requirements, or promo codes at checkout. Be sure to read the terms and conditions of the offer to ensure you meet the requirements.

5. Do I have to make a purchase to get the freebies from Victoria's Secret?

In most cases, you will need to make a purchase to receive the freebies from Victoria's Secret. However, there may be promotions that offer freebies with no purchase necessary. Again, make sure to read the terms and conditions of the offer to know what is required.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Carissidy
Replies
Views
DeeDee616
  • dianevill
  • General Chat
2 3 4