• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are the latest Victoria's Secret freebies and codes for Thanksgiving?

In summary, the store has back in stock and is offering 20% off all orders. They have a variety of sizes and Brands available.
heat123
Silver Member
It's back! Codes: Slippers08,( with jammies) Luxe08 (free scarf with sweater),vsthanks (free shipping) and $30 oFF with $175 purchase.

Enjoy! Happy Thanksgiving!

Thanks for letting us know! I just love that store!

Big deal. They don't have my size.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Big deal. They don't have my size.

Oh, oh, my eyes! :D Thanks for making me see bad things.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:

I had to watch, knew I was getting into something that I didn't want to see. Sort of like a train wreck, couldn't help but watch!

By the way, I'm having a hard time not buying a couple of the sweaters on sale! They look wonderful on the models of course but I have such a hard time with not trying them on first before buying!

Trust me, there are worse versions of it up there.And Rae, there's a couple versions of Chipmunks Roasting On An Open Fire.

Last edited:
KG, you're just not right!

definately the train wreck syndrome...

wadesgirl said:
I had to watch, knew I was getting into something that I didn't want to see. Sort of like a train wreck, couldn't help but watch!

By the way, I'm having a hard time not buying a couple of the sweaters on sale! They look wonderful on the models of course but I have such a hard time with not trying them on first before buying!

I agree alison, I wanted to look away but couldn't......

I saw 2 sweaters I want to buy, I want to buy more but am trying to restrain myself :)

merego said:
I agree alison, I wanted to look away but couldn't......

I saw 2 sweaters I want to buy, I want to buy more but am trying to restrain myself :)

I'm still thinking about buying a couple sweaters myself. I suppose with free shipping it wouldn't be so bad!

wadesgirl said:
I'm still thinking about buying a couple sweaters myself. I suppose with free shipping it wouldn't be so bad!

I get so many catalogs a week since I buy quite a bit from them ( clothes), wish I could buy one of those models bodies~ ha ha :)

merego said:
I get so many catalogs a week since I buy quite a bit from them ( clothes), wish I could buy one of those models bodies~ ha ha :)

I hardly ever buy any clothes online. I'm the type of person who has to try something on. I did notice though that they are offering 20% off all orders right now. I may have to try that now!

I have good luck with VS and clothes with tops/sweaters and shorts, but pants I have to try on since I am so short. VS also sells size 5 shoes which are hard to find and that is what I wear.

merego said:
I have good luck with VS and clothes with tops/sweaters and shorts, but pants I have to try on since I am so short. VS also sells size 5 shoes which are hard to find and that is what I wear.

How good are there sizes? I'm any where from a M-L and up to an XL if I shop juniors!

I found 3 sweaters and a gift for DH for just over $100 including tax and shipping. That also includes 20% off!

Got a pair of PJs, a sweater, free scarf, and free slippers regularly $140.50 for just $41.67!! I am so excited!!

I couldn't get the vsthanks (free shipping code) to work.. But I did find the code GET20 for 20% off your order!

wadesgirl said:
How good are there sizes? I'm any where from a M-L and up to an XL if I shop juniors!

I found 3 sweaters and a gift for DH for just over $100 including tax and shipping. That also includes 20% off!

i LOVE LOVE LOVE vs for shirts/sweaters/tops. im wearing a vs sweater right now actually. i normally wear a large but in vs i always order a medium & they fit just fine.

here's a new code
free fragrance gift set with any sleepware purchase 49 dollar value
code: FA814233

I had 2 vs gift cards that they gave out last month at the vs stores with any 10 dollar purchase. Both were valued at 10 dollars. So, I got the thermal long jane pj's for 39.5, free house shoes, free 49 dollar value fragrance gift set and was only out of my pocket 21 dollars (including shipping).

tabnat80 said:
here's a new code
free fragrance gift set with any sleepware purchase 49 dollar value
code: FA814233

I had 2 vs gift cards that they gave out last month at the vs stores with any 10 dollar purchase. Both were valued at 10 dollars. So, I got the thermal long jane pj's for 39.5, free house shoes, free 49 dollar value fragrance gift set and was only out of my pocket 21 dollars (including shipping).

Customer service said the slipper code and fragrance code will work together online, but the retail dept. will take one of them off because you can't use 2 codes for one item. Codes will work when you order, but she said you will only recieve one item. Hopefully she was mistaken & you can get both! =)

yeah, I hope so, otherwise that's false advertisment.

Does anyone know when this comes about??? I got in on the promo two years ago, and I'm looking to do it again! lol The pjs and slippers are great! Just curious! Thanks!

normally it comes out on Thanksgiving as a promo for Black Friday or Shopping Monday as a promo for Christmas shopping...

normally it comes out around Thanksgiving as a promo for Black Friday, Cyber Monday shopping...

Ladies!!! I found it!! The Victoria's Secret codes are out!! Free slippers with a sleep purchase- PJGIFT
Free scarf with sweater purchase- SCARF09
20% off your entire order- VSSAVE20
Free mini dog with any PINK purchase- PDOG09
Select sweaters are 3/$30 (& they qualify for the free scarf)- 3FOR30Also, velour outfits are $39.50 a piece (top or bottom) or 2/$50! What a bargain!!
Robes are on sale too ladies!

Too bad I can't even fit a thigh into anything from VS anymore! LOL!! Enjoy your discounts ladies (and gentlemen)!

item30 to save 30% off one item. you can use 3 codes per order by the way. play around with them

Related to What are the latest Victoria's Secret freebies and codes for Thanksgiving?

What are "Victoria's Secret Freebies!"?

"Victoria's Secret Freebies!" are a special promotion offered by Victoria's Secret in collaboration with Pampered Chef. It allows customers to receive free kitchen products when they make a purchase at Victoria's Secret.

What kind of free kitchen products can I receive?

The free kitchen products offered as part of "Victoria's Secret Freebies!" may vary, but they are typically Pampered Chef products such as kitchen tools, cookware, or bakeware.

How do I redeem my free products?

After making a purchase at Victoria's Secret, you will receive a promotional code. You can then visit the Pampered Chef website and enter the code to select your free products and have them shipped to you.

Are there any restrictions on the free products?

Yes, there may be restrictions on the free products offered through "Victoria's Secret Freebies!" These restrictions may include a minimum purchase amount, limited time availability, or limited product selection.

Can I combine "Victoria's Secret Freebies!" with other promotions or discounts?

No, "Victoria's Secret Freebies!" cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. Only one promotion or discount can be applied per purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
SusanBP0129
  • DebPC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Carissidy
  • dianevill
  • General Chat
2 3 4