• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Free 2-Day Shipping on Amazon.com Trial

In summary, the Free 2-Day Shipping on Amazon.com Trial is a feature offered by Amazon.com that allows customers to receive free two-day shipping on eligible items for a period of 30 days. To sign up, you can visit the Amazon.com website and click on the "Try Prime" button. This trial is only available for eligible items sold and fulfilled by Amazon.com. After the trial period, you will be enrolled in Amazon Prime for a cost of $119 per year, but you can cancel at any time during the trial. Additional benefits of the trial include access to Prime Video, Prime Music, and other exclusive deals and discounts, as well as the ability to share your membership with one other adult in your household.
NooraK
Gold Member
What a great time for this deal to come back! If you have never tried Amazon Prime, head over here to get Free Trial of Amazon Prime. This gives you free 2 day shipping on items sold by Amazon. There is NO purchase total needed, you can buy a $1 product and it ships free!

After signing up, make sure you go to “Your Account” and then scroll down to “Settings” and “Manage my Prime Membership”. Tell it to not automatically renew.

Now you can enjoy your 30 days of free FAST shipping, no matter the order size!

Note: If you have ever tried Prime, you are not able to try again for free…

Found on Southern Savers

So, I've been using this for the last week, and I'm loving it! I can send out gifts to my niece and nephews without fretting over the shipping charge. And I've ordered a bunch of presents for DS as I find them, no worries over getting enough together to qualify for Super Saver Shipping.

It's free shipping for a month, totally worth it!

:

Wow, thanks for sharing this deal! I've been wanting to try Amazon Prime but haven't gotten around to it. This is the perfect opportunity to give it a shot. Free 2-day shipping on any order, no minimum purchase required? That's awesome! And thanks for the tip about managing the membership to avoid automatic renewal. Can't wait to take advantage of this offer. Thanks again!

What is the Free 2-Day Shipping on Amazon.com Trial?

The Free 2-Day Shipping on Amazon.com Trial is a feature offered by Amazon.com that allows customers to receive free two-day shipping on eligible items for a period of 30 days.

How can I sign up for the Free 2-Day Shipping on Amazon.com Trial?

To sign up for the Free 2-Day Shipping on Amazon.com Trial, you can visit the Amazon.com website and click on the "Try Prime" button. You will then be prompted to enter your information and payment method for the trial period.

Is the Free 2-Day Shipping on Amazon.com Trial available for all products?

No, the Free 2-Day Shipping on Amazon.com Trial is only available for eligible items that are sold and fulfilled by Amazon.com. You can check the eligibility of an item by looking for the "Prime" logo on the product page.

What happens after the 30-day trial period is over?

After the 30-day trial period is over, you will be automatically enrolled in Amazon Prime for a cost of $119 per year. However, you can cancel your membership at any time during the trial period to avoid being charged.

Are there any additional benefits to the Free 2-Day Shipping on Amazon.com Trial?

Yes, in addition to free two-day shipping, the Free 2-Day Shipping on Amazon.com Trial also includes access to Prime Video, Prime Music, and other exclusive deals and discounts. You can also share your membership with one other adult in your household.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
  • vhadley
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefCKHall
Replies
Views
PampChefJoy