• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Free Stuff at Victoria's Secret

In summary, Diane received a variety of pajama items for Christmas for only $39.50. The camisole and Coffret items were unavailable, but the pajama items were still a good deal.
I almost got in last night...and then a customer called with her cc info. that i really really needed!! so... i had to get off and then it was late... anyways.. somehow it isn't working to my advantage today. only 4 of the codes work and i would get the 5 off, the atomizer coffret (??) and a free slipper. I would pay 92.45 for the pj's, cami and the other set of slippers..
Thanks anyways for the excitement!!
(I don't even wear slippers so I am not going to pay 92.45 for that amount of stuff.. ;))

if you took the cami and other set of slippers off it would probably bring you back down to the 40ish range and you would still get a few free things!

That's what I had my friend do today, and she was still happy with the 1 pr. slippers free, the atomizer, and $5 off!

Darn, I wish I would have acted sooner. It only let me put in the PERF code. :( What a great deal you guys got!

Jessica

I just tried, too, and it says that those deals have expired. Darn!

I want to be on your mom's group email!!!

I also loe doing the jammie gift on Christmas eve.

I tried to get through yesterday and every code said something like "you must meet requirements for this offer". I got nothing for free, so I didn't order.

Shawnna said:
I tried to get through yesterday and every code said something like "you must meet requirements for this offer". I got nothing for free, so I didn't order.
That is exactly what happened to me :( Bummer!

The promotion must have ended. Sorry!

Diane

yeah i think it has ended too, i tried and and check out my total was still 108.50 so it must be over, but thanks anyways
amber #495750

dianevill said:
The promotion must have ended. Sorry!

Diane
Don't be sorry! It was nice of you to share.:D

Yes, thanks again Diane!

No problem. I just received my things today. The free items are pretty neat and wrapped very nicely. One box has five 2 oz bottles of skin-silkening body lotions. The other has an atomizer with five 0.07 oz bottles of perfume that go with the lotions. The bottles slip in and out of the atomizer (or maybe this is what the coffret is?) so that you can take them with you.

The pajamas are really cute - I got the scotties.

Hope everyone enjoys!

Diane

My stuff came today too! I am THRILLED!! Thanks again for sharing!
Merry Christmas :D

When I check the order status it says "in process" still- I ordered the same day or day after you guys did and it gave me a delivery date of Dec. 22nd. Shouldn't it say shipped by now? My CC was already charged...

Don't worry Gillian yours should be shipped soon. They probably saw that your were in Alaska and figured that you had plenty of warm pj's :)

Mine came today as well! I love the pure seduction lotion, I have the body butter that I use all the time. My slippers were missing though :( they have to send me out new ones, but they will be here by Friday.

I don't have any warm pj's so I really need some!! They should send mine faster because I am in Alaska, LOL!! Did it still say "in process" after shipment? I doubt they would charge my card before shipping, but I don't have a tracking number or anything. I am so excited for my goodies, as you can tell!

If you created an account yo ucan log in and view the status!!

I finally got a shipment e-mail but they shipped it USPS. That means that I won't see anything for 3+ weeks :( :( :(

Bummer Gill, I too am anxiously awating mine with my freebies!

Mine came today and everything looks great. Thanks so much for the link and coupon codes. One item was backordered so I'll get another package in January, no complaints here as I love to get packages. :D :p

I got all my stuff yesterday and my husband was very impressed w/ my free stuff! I put the slippers on last night and they actually kept my feet warm! Amazing! Its hard to warm these piggies up! haha! Thanks for the codes..what a great deal and now I have new pj's to wear on Christmas when my mom takes a picture of me and my sisters by the tree...the last 4 years I've had new jammies from VS on! haha!

I got my free stuff today - I got the starburst ones - very cute - I didn't get one of the pairs of slippers (the starburst ones) and I called up to get them sent. The customer service guy said they were out of them and I asked if I could pick another - he then said "how did you get 2 pairs of slippers?" - I said something about one being in a kit - he said I shouldn't have gotten two however he was sending me another pair anyhow:) I told him he didn't need to but he said it was okay - of course the catalog they included has even more sales (I may be ordering more!). All the rest of the things were very nice - pretty cool deal - thanks again Diane!

I may be the winner here..................I got all my FREE stuff today- the 2 slippers, the lotions, the perfumes, the cami........but NO pajamas! When I called ( had someone elses packing slip in my box so no way to tell if they were coming in a diff shipment) and my PJ's are OUT OF STOCK. So my account was credited, and I get to keep all the free stuff! No charge! :)

I am really excited to get my stuff, but now I am scared that something(s) might be missing!!

Gillian- It appears they are making a ton of mistakes in a rush to get everything out! Good luck!

Have not received anything!!I just called the VS 800 number (1-800-411-5116) to find out the status of my order. They told me their shipping information is not updating the way it should and that all orders that were placed before December 16th or 17th, I can't remember, should be received no later than this Friday, Dec. 22nd. Just in time for Christmas. Of course she said if some unforseen problem arises we should get them right after Christmas....DUH!! I knew that but I wanted them before. One pair of slippers is a gift. Oh well free stuff is always good. Hope yours gets there too Gill.
Debbie :D

Got all my stuff except for a pr. of slippers that I knew were backordered until Feb. when I placed the order. I was very happy with everything--and LOVED the free stuff. Now to decide whether to keep it or give it as a gift. Decisions! Decsions!

Me too, but I placed to orders so I can keep 1 pair of freebies for myself!

Thanks Debbie! I don't know why I am so excited because I ordered them in my non-pregnancy size, so they probably won't even fit!!

The PJs run big...The pjs are pretty big. I ordered a medium, my "normal" size, and I'm drowning in them. The pants are drawstring, so that should help, Gillian. I have them on now and just stretched the waist out as far as they would go (my hubby's looking at me kind of strangely:eek: ), and I would have to guess I could get through about 7 months of pregnancy!!

My 6 year old daughter confiscated my extra pair of slippers. They're big on her, but she's using them for skating on the floor. Good thing I got two pairs:D.

Diane

That gives me some hope Diane!! I really don't have any jammies that fit right now so I just have my belly hanging out and getting cold. Even if the pants can go under my belly I can wear a maternity shirt to bed. The only pants I have that fit now are my maternity jeans, and I really don't want to sleep in them!!

gilliandanielle said:
That gives me some hope Diane!! I really don't have any jammies that fit right now so I just have my belly hanging out and getting cold. Even if the pants can go under my belly I can wear a maternity shirt to bed. The only pants I have that fit now are my maternity jeans, and I really don't want to sleep in them!!

That's so sad! And in Alaska you need warm, cozy jammies! I'd offer to sew you a pair of flannel PJ pants, but the last thing I need right now is to take on another project.

It's okay Ann! I could go buy maternity jammies, but it seems that they are skin tight or I am drowning in them. Hopefully the VS pants fit and I can just use DH's t-shirts or a maternity shirt that fits.

You could also look for men's lounge/PJ bottoms in XL (or extra beer, as DH calls it) - those would be big enough around.

I just tracked the package and it says it is in my town, so hopefully that is true! I have to pick it up because I live on a RR, but I am still glad it got here so fast!! It is snowing today, so he might not bring my notice until tomorrow though :( Stupid whiner!!

gilliandanielle said:
I just tracked the package and it says it is in my town, so hopefully that is true! I have to pick it up because I live on a RR, but I am still glad it got here so fast!! It is snowing today, so he might not bring my notice until tomorrow though :( Stupid whiner!!

No you are not! You are pregnant, and deserve a bit of comfort and joy! Here are my hopes and prayers that the jammies fit and are ultra-comfy for you, Gillian! I'm glad they came in time for Christmas too!

dianevill said:
The pjs are pretty big. I ordered a medium, my "normal" size, and I'm drowning in them. The pants are drawstring, so that should help, Gillian. I have them on now and just stretched the waist out as far as they would go (my hubby's looking at me kind of strangely:eek: ), and I would have to guess I could get through about 7 months of pregnancy!!

Diane

Hmm I am usually a med. too, I hope they aren't too big!? Glad I didn't order the large (just in case they ran smaller)!

Can't wait to get mine tomorrow is what it looks like on my UPS tracker!

Thanks Becky! I wasn't calling myself a stupid whiner though...my mailman won't deliver if it is snowing or has snowed. Hello?? We live in Alaska, it is pretty inevitable that there is going to be snow!!

dianevill said:
The pjs are pretty big. I ordered a medium, my "normal" size, and I'm drowning in them. The pants are drawstring, so that should help, Gillian. I have them on now and just stretched the waist out as far as they would go (my hubby's looking at me kind of strangely:eek: ), and I would have to guess I could get through about 7 months of pregnancy!!

My 6 year old daughter confiscated my extra pair of slippers. They're big on her, but she's using them for skating on the floor. Good thing I got two pairs:D.

Diane

I just saw this post when it was quoted by Heather! LMAO!! Thanks for taking one for the team Diane!!

Heather- yours are coming UPS?? Am I the only one that had them shipped USPS?

I checked and it was UPS.

Hmmm...I wonder if it was cheaper to send it that fast though USPS than it was for UPS?? You don't need to comment, just thinking out loud!! :)

gilliandanielle said:
Thanks Becky! I wasn't calling myself a stupid whiner though...my mailman won't deliver if it is snowing or has snowed. Hello?? We live in Alaska, it is pretty inevitable that there is going to be snow!!

Oh that's right! Now I remember - you're the one with the psycho mailman! Wow - hope you get your jammies then!:rolleyes:

Ok, a bit delayed (I've been so busy) but I got all of my stuff! The pjs, the 2 slippers, the lotions, perfumes, and all! I haven't tried on the pjs...but I ordered larger, because I wanted them to be extra comfy...I might have to return them! Funny thing, I live in Columbus Ohio were VS brands and warehouse is...but, i have to ship things to me and from me for returns. It seems silly, but I'd love to just drive over and swap them out. Oh well, that is 'catalog' ordering for ya.

I can't wait to try these! This will be my first pair of VS flannels! Thanks for sharing the codes! ;)

This was the first time I've shoped at VS in years. I can't wait to open my pair tomorrow night when my husband "officially" gives them to me for the last chanukah gift. We'll be at my mom's and I thought this was a good gift as she used to get me PJs for xmas eve so I thought she'd get a kick to see that I'm finding a way to keep the tradition.

My order arrived today!! The PJs are for my Mom for Xmas...her slippers ar eon backorder. The lotions and perfumes I gave to my cleaning lady for Xmas - she is a HUGE fan of VS scents so she was just thrilled! What a great deal!!

I told my husband last night that if he got me PJs for Christmas, I hope he gives them to me Christmas Eve so I can wear them Christmas morning. I told him he needed to tell my mom that too incase she got them and he did not.

That way even though I have no make-up on and my hair is not done, my PJs will at least look good! :D

I don't use most of that stuff...too bad...hope you guys enjoy!

cmdtrgd said:
I don't use most of that stuff...too bad...hope you guys enjoy!

I'm giving the freebies away. I kept the PJs and one pair of slippers. My mom gets the other pair of slippers. The perfume is for my one of my brother's (I have 2) girlfriends if they show. And the lotions got seperated and given to a number of people as add-on gifts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
SusanBP0129
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefLisa
  • DebPC
  • General Chat
Replies