• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Free Issue of Cuisine at Home Plus Other Free Bonuses

A
Admin Greg
Rating: 0 Posted By: mizer1
Views: 178 Replies: 0 Offers:
Cuisine Link
1) Free recipies via email - requires email only to sign up.
2) Free copy of Cuisine at Home magazine (recipe book) - click on link at right of page and sign up for a free copy, if you like it, extend it to a full-subscription, if not, just write "cancel" on your bill, return it and owe nothing. The FREE ISSUE is yours to keep.
3) Free downloads, bonus videos for various cookbooks, click on links on page-click on I Lost my access code, example: The Soup cookbook extra content as 11 bonus soup recipes.
4) Get free downloads, bonus videos, recipes, garden plans, etc from their companion publication Garden Gate magazine - scroll to bottom of page and click link or use this link:
Garden Link
1) Sign up for emails on far right - only asks for email address.
2) Bonus content for each magazine listed - Click bonus content, if it asks for a code, just select a book from the drop down that you want to view and click submit (you can back up and select all the books to see the bonus content)Some books have better bonus content than others.
Hope this makes sense. I love their recipes and subscribe to the Cuisine magazine 6 issues a year. Lots of great recipes.More Online Coupons from Fatwallet.com.
Get the coupon/deal here...

Has anyone here joined their area Chamber of Commerce??Do you feel its helped your business?

No, but I am looking forward to the feedback you receive!

I did, and it was not worth it. There were networking meetings that happened over lunch or right at the end of the workday and I was never able to attend them due to being a SAHM. Because of that, I was not visible in the Chamber and no other Chamber members really sought me out for my services. I would send my email newsletters to the Chamber office and asked that they be passed on to the membership, but that only happened once or twice. I only became a member because you basically had to be to be an exhibitor at their annual vendor fair. And not a whole lot came of that either....a few shows but I never earned back my investment.

I recently relocated and decided to join my local chamber to help build business. It wasn't cheap ($220), but I feel it's a good investment. Being a chamber member allows me to meet potential clients I wouldn't otherwise.

Since joining a month ago, I've scheduled two solid cooking shows...which more than pays for my membership. (And one of these women is considering changing her show to her own PC kick-off.) Both of these women were fellow vendors at a Chamber-sponsored event featuring local restaurant foods.

I think the major benefit of membership comes from participating in chamber events and being 'visible.' At the Feb mixer I ran into my realtor and mentioned :blushing: to her that PC products make great client gifts. I met with her one-on-one last Friday and she really likes the idea. Based on her recommendation, I have a presentation scheduled with that office on Thursday. I firmly believe being a Chamber member enhanced my credibility with the firm's partners.

I'm also a member of the chamber's education committe. I want them to know I'm not 'just in it for me.' (I've felt stalked by other DS reps and don't want someone to think of me that way.:eek:) Having been in chambers previously (in an earlier career), I know how valuable it is to my reputation to be seen as more than 'just a person seeking business.'

Lastly, as a member, your awareness of potential opportunities increases. I've signed up to attend an all day women's symposium for female business owners. It costs ($120), but it's a tax write-off, includes great seminar topics I'm interested in anyway, and will give me the opportunity to meet and network with over 1200 other professional business women. (You can bet I'll have something unobtrusive with me that says "hey, this is a PC business women." ;))

So, I think the membership is worth it depending on what you can put into it timewise.

Kris, I'm glad the Chamber is working for you. You have more time during the day than I do since I am at home with my son, have preschool drop off and pick up, and other activities, so it wasn't a good fit for me at this point in my life. You truly do get out of it what you put into it. I should also mention that the Chamber in my town was very poorly run and had a lot of negative people in leadership. In fact, the Executive Director was fired during the time I was a member. So.....who knows what might have happened if I stayed in it and was able to get more involved. I'm so glad you are finding your group helpful. Congrats on getting out there and booking shows and finding even more recruits. AWESOME!!!!

Thanks Deb. It's just DH and me....and we are at the happy stage of life between full-time careers and full-time retirement. It makes it easier for me to build my business around my interests.

In fact, the Executive Director was fired during the time I was a member. So.....who knows what might have happened if I stayed in it and was able to get more involved.

Something tells me that under different circumstances, you would have become their new Executive Director!!!!!!!!!!!

legacypc46 said:
I think the major benefit of membership comes from participating in chamber events and being 'visible.' At the Feb mixer I ran into my realtor and mentioned :blushing: to her that PC products make great client gifts. I met with her one-on-one last Friday and she really likes the idea. Based on her recommendation, I have a presentation scheduled with that office on Thursday. I firmly believe being a Chamber member enhanced my credibility with the firm's partners.

Just sharing an update in case it helps anyone else (or in case there are helpful hints out there). This morning was the realty office's meeting.

I dressed 'corporate' and brought a bunch of mini-muffins (box mix) and the cappucinno mousse trifle. I set up a mini display ahead of time that showed the type of gift options available (a grilling gift basket, a bamboo gift set, a mise en place collection, outdoor concert gift set, gift certificates, etc).

I then gave a quick 10 minute pitch including an overview of the company, why PC gifts for closings are a good option to consider, and the service I'd provide. I also highlighted the RUFTH trivet as a great gift to give when someone lists their home. (Got lots of nods on that one.)

I also commented that I was approaching some of our downtown establishments to include "welcome coupons." I already had committments from my favorite coffee house and bar (hey, it's smoke-free). Imagine my surprise when they immediately started giving me the phone numbers of some other restaurant owners they work with and suggested I call them for inclusion as well. (!)

Tomorrow I'll send the agents an updated flyer with gift ideas and pricing (will share here and on CS as well). Their response came across favorable...and I think some of them spotted items they want for themselves.:) Time will tell. My business goal is to be established among local realtors as a good client gift resource by the end of June. So, maybe yes, maybe no.

legacypc46 said:
Just sharing an update in case it helps anyone else (or in case there are helpful hints out there). This morning was the realty office's meeting.

I dressed 'corporate' and brought a bunch of mini-muffins (box mix) and the cappucinno mousse trifle. I set up a mini display ahead of time that showed the type of gift options available (a grilling gift basket, a bamboo gift set, a mise en place collection, outdoor concert gift set, gift certificates, etc).

I then gave a quick 10 minute pitch including an overview of the company, why PC gifts for closings are a good option to consider, and the service I'd provide. I also highlighted the RUFTH trivet as a great gift to give when someone lists their home. (Got lots of nods on that one.)

I also commented that I was approaching some of our downtown establishments to include "welcome coupons." I already had committments from my favorite coffee house and bar (hey, it's smoke-free). Imagine my surprise when they immediately started giving me the phone numbers of some other restaurant owners they work with and suggested I call them for inclusion as well. (!)

Tomorrow I'll send the agents an updated flyer with gift ideas and pricing (will share here and on CS as well). Their response came across favorable...and I think some of them spotted items they want for themselves.:) Time will tell. My business goal is to be established among local realtors as a good client gift resource by the end of June. So, maybe yes, maybe no.

Sounds like some huge potential. Good luck with it and thank you for sharing the idea!

1) What kind of recipies can I get for free?

You can receive a variety of free recipies via email by signing up with your email address.

2) How can I get a free copy of Cuisine at Home magazine?

To get a free copy of Cuisine at Home magazine, click on the link at the right of the page and sign up. If you enjoy the magazine, you can extend the subscription to a full one. If not, simply write "cancel" on your bill and return it with no obligation. The free issue is yours to keep.

3) Are there any bonus materials available for their cookbooks?

Yes, you can access free downloads, bonus videos, and recipes for various cookbooks. Simply click on the links on the page and for some, you may need to click on "I Lost my access code." For example, the Soup cookbook offers 11 bonus soup recipes as extra content.

4) Is there any bonus content available for Garden Gate magazine?

Yes, you can access free downloads, bonus videos, recipes, and garden plans from their companion publication Garden Gate magazine. Simply scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the link or use the provided link. You can also sign up for emails on the far right with just your email address.

5) What type of recipes can I find in Cuisine at Home magazine?

Cuisine at Home magazine offers a variety of recipes, including dishes from different cuisines, desserts, and more. You can also expect to find tips and techniques for cooking and entertaining.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
amy07
Replies
Views
chefkugler
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies