• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Free Espn, Better Homes and Garden, Family Fun, Etc

A
Admin Greg
Rating: 8 Posted By: riocopa
Views: 241 Replies: 8 Lowpricesubs is at it again, this time with 6 free magazines. Go to link below, then to free magazines.
http://shop.lowpricesubs.com/main.sc
The free magazines are:
Better Homes and Garden Magazine
ESPN Magazine
Family Fun Magazine
Inc. Magazine
Vibe
Wondertime
Nice selection this time.From the website:
Sales/Specials:
2-19-08
We have added new magazines to our freebies. Limited quantities are available, so get them now. These free magazines are limited to one year per person/household and all duplicates will be canceled. If you are interested in more than one year, contact us [email protected] for discounted rates.
Even though Valentine's Day is over, we're still feeling the love around here. When you place an order, enter the code VALENTINE and get an additional 10% off our incredibly low prices.More Online Coupons from Fatwallet.com.
Get the coupon/deal here...

I just checked.. the FREE ones are gone... but you can still get low prices.. ;)

I am stalking UPS todayI ordered a new bathing suit for the cruise. I really just can't bring myself to go to the store and try some on. :eek: I looked at Kohl's and one of them were very nice anyway...

My package from Land's End is out for delivery today. I bought two different sizes so I can't wait to try them on and see which one fits. :yuck:

I'm sitting in my front room looking out the front windows. Good thing I keep all my kit in this room so I am packing for tomorrow's show while I wait. :blushing:

I was just looking at suits today! :sun: Couldn't bring myself to try one on though. I found some really cute cover-ups at Wal-Mart! That is a MUST for this chick!

I can relate to not trying on suits in the store. I've avoided it for years. (Like over 30 :eek:)

It's here! Not as cute as I would have liked, but I think it'll do.

You're cute enough... it doesn't matter what the suit looks like!!!!

Thank goodness I did not earn the cruise and find myself needing to bathing suit shop!;)

I don't need any new clothes for my $300 in Conference Cash!

So Deb, what's it look like? I need to get a new one and as much as I like you, we can't match! Where did you buy it from?

amy07 said:
I was just looking at suits today! :sun: Couldn't bring myself to try one on though. I found some really cute cover-ups at Wal-Mart! That is a MUST for this chick!

The coverups at Walmart are adorable! I was totally checking them all out and bought a few. They have a really large selection right now surprisingly.

This is the first trip where I don't have to shop for a bathing suit! I'm going through my stash and trying on all the old ones I saved that never ever fit but I kept anyways, they fit now! YAY!

I bought mine from Land's End. I've always had good luck with them. http://www.landsend.com/pp/3pieceDotPaisleyVneckTuglessTankini~182377_593.html?bcc=y&action=order_more&sku_0=::VOZ?bcc=y

That's really cute. I've NEVER bought from Land's End. Mmm, I've gonna have to look. How accurate are the sizes?

very cute Deb!!

1. What is the process for getting the free magazines from Lowpricesubs?

To get the free magazines, you will need to go to the Lowpricesubs website and click on the link for free magazines. From there, you can select the magazines you want and place your order. You may be asked to provide your contact information and a valid email address to receive confirmation of your order.

2. Are there any limitations on the free magazines offered by Lowpricesubs?

Yes, there are some limitations on the free magazines. They are limited to one year per person or household, and duplicates will be canceled. If you want more than one year of a particular magazine, you can contact Lowpricesubs for discounted rates.

3. Can I choose any magazines I want from the Lowpricesubs website?

No, the free magazines offered by Lowpricesubs are limited to a specific selection. You can choose from Better Homes and Garden Magazine, ESPN Magazine, Family Fun Magazine, Inc. Magazine, Vibe, and Wondertime. These are subject to availability and may change over time.

4. How long does it take to receive the free magazines?

The time it takes to receive the free magazines may vary. It may take a few weeks for your order to be processed and for the magazines to be shipped to you. You can contact Lowpricesubs for an estimated delivery time or check your order confirmation email for updates.

5. Can I get more than one copy of each magazine?

No, the free magazines are limited to one copy per person or household. If you want additional copies, you can contact Lowpricesubs for discounted rates. This ensures that more people can benefit from the free magazines offer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefLisa
Replies
Views
chefkugler
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies