• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Free Fries at Arby's on Monday 3/10

A
Admin Greg
Rating: 1 Posted By: fijigrad
Views: 309 Replies: 0 Because Matt Kenseth won today's Nationwide (formerly Busch) race, we get free fries.
From the Arby's website:
ATLANTA (March 8, 2008) -- Racing phenomenon Matt Kenseth has taken the checkered flag at Atlanta Motor Speedway on Saturday, March 8, 2008 during the Nicorette 300 winning Arbys curly fries for all of America. This Monday, March10th is the Matts Monday celebration and Arbys will give away free medium curly fries to celebrate the #17 win.
Customers who bring in a printed copy of the official race results from a newspaper or web site to participating Arby's on March 10th will receive their free order of curly fries.
Theres a lot to celebrate today, its our first win this season and the first Matts Monday free curly fry day at Arbys, said Kenseth. Im glad I could bring it home for the fans!
Arby's "Matt's Monday" free medium curly fry give away is valid only on the Monday's following a race won by Matt Kenseth in 2008, limited to one order per person with race results, while supplies last, is not valid with any other offer and is available at participating Arby's locations.
Arby's is a sponsor of Kenseth's No. 17 Ford Fusion NASCAR Nationwide Series entry.
FYI, race results can be found at NASCAR.com or Yahoo Sports.
Enjoy!More Online Coupons from Fatwallet.com.
Get the coupon/deal here...

Seriously? I have to skip over this too? I am on a diet and I don't live in Atlanta

What is your goal....on selling the HWC products? I told my team that I would sell 30 (I know, I took the easy way out) but now I'm saying 150. Why Not try?

This is what I sent to my team:

Hi ladies! At our meeting on Tuesday, we had a discussion on setting a personal goal of how many you think you can sell of the Help Whip Cancer products. Many said 10 where I said I would do 30. Well, I’ve been thinking about it and I’m personally going to do my darndest to sell 150 !!! I realize that if I get on the phone and let people know what the specials are, they’re willing to help. (I got 3 catalog shows last night and booked 3 cooking shows just for May alone!!) In the end, we’ll raise money for The American Cancer Society and have more money in our pockets!

So, I’m asking you to try your hardest in May and sell as many HWC products as possible. I would love if it as a team if we could sell 250 total! We can do it!! Get on the phone now and tell them your goal! Please email me your goal!!

Thanks,
Kristi

So, what is your goal? :D

My goals are 31 shows in May and 2000 Pink products. I have been talking about the Pink products since January - I was taking last year's mini measure all and using it at shows. Some people were so bummed that they couldn't get one that they wanted to make sure they got this year's products. My Mom was diagnosed with Breast Cancer in February, so it has become even more close to my heart. I talk about it at all my shows. I am doing a HWC Mega Show and have been giving out business cards (thanks VistaPrint!) for my fundraiser. I also have cards for my May hosts to give out with a place to put their name and phone number to increase their online sales.HTHOh, and last year I was not in a place where I could have tried to do this. I saw a sister director do something similar to this, so she inspired me.

Kate! That is so inspiring!! Keep us posted!!!:D

Related to Free Fries at Arby's on Monday 3/10

1) How can I redeem my free fries at Arby's on Monday, 3/10?

To redeem your free fries, bring a printed copy of the official race results from a newspaper or website to a participating Arby's location on Monday, March 10th.

2) Can I get more than one free order of curly fries on Matt's Monday?

No, the offer is limited to one free order per person with race results.

3) Is this offer available at all Arby's locations?

No, the offer is only available at participating Arby's locations.

4) Can I combine this offer with other discounts or promotions?

No, this offer cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts.

5) How long will this promotion last?

This promotion is only valid on the Monday following a race won by Matt Kenseth in 2008, while supplies last.

Back