• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Save on Fitness Magazine with 22 Free Issues - Limited Time Offer!

A
Admin Greg
Rating: 5 Posted By: dee16
Views: 231 Replies: 0 http://startsampling.com/product.iphtml?item=28137
About this sample...
Fitness is a lifestyle magazine for active, young women. It presents a realistic, balanced approach to good health covering a wide range of topics that promote total fitness of body, mind and spirit. Each issue contains helpful information such as pointers on beautifying oneself naturally, reviews of health and beauty products, and strategies and recipes for eating smart, getting the proper workout, and keeping your life in balance, both physically and emotionally.
Note: You will receive ONLY 22 issues of Fitness Magazine with no commitment or obligation whatsoever. You will NOT receive any additional magazines and you do NOT have to cancel a subscription. We will not be receiving feedback on this subscription.More Online Coupons from Fatwallet.com.
Get the coupon/deal here...

you have to join the sampling website to get this one.

PWS/wedding registry questionI don't know why I'm totally spacing out on this. I'm having a DUH moment.... can consultants only have wedding registries under their name if they have a PWS? I have a new consultant who has a lead for a registry, but doesn't have a website yet. I know they have to be qualified before they can accept a wedding registry, but didn't know if there was any other way to have one (like before when they didn't have PWSs).

Thanks! I'm having a brain cramp and can't remember. I've had a website since they first came out and I don't remember much else.

Nevermind....I just found out the answer to my question. Yes, consultants without a PWS can have a registry, but they need to have an email address on file with the HO. If anyone else is curious, here's the info I found that answered my question.....

H2: What is Fitness Magazine and what does it cover?

Fitness Magazine is a lifestyle magazine for active, young women. It presents a realistic, balanced approach to good health covering a wide range of topics that promote total fitness of body, mind and spirit. Each issue contains helpful information such as pointers on beautifying oneself naturally, reviews of health and beauty products, and strategies and recipes for eating smart, getting the proper workout, and keeping your life in balance, both physically and emotionally.

H2: How many issues of Fitness Magazine will I receive with this offer?

You will receive ONLY 22 issues of Fitness Magazine with no commitment or obligation whatsoever. You will NOT receive any additional magazines and you do NOT have to cancel a subscription. We will not be receiving feedback on this subscription.

H2: Is there a catch to this limited time offer?

No, there is no catch. You will receive 22 free issues of Fitness Magazine with no commitment or obligation. You do not have to cancel a subscription and there are no hidden fees.

H2: Can I receive this offer if I am already a subscriber to Fitness Magazine?

No, this offer is only available for new subscribers. If you are already a subscriber, you can share this offer with a friend or family member.

H2: How can I redeem this offer for 22 free issues of Fitness Magazine?

To redeem this offer, simply click the provided link and fill out the necessary information. You will then receive your 22 free issues of Fitness Magazine with no further action required.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
amy07
Back