• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for daily inspiration? Check out thinkexist.com!

A
Admin Greg
Rating: 3 Posted By: coffeelips
Views: 107 Replies: 4 <div class="quote">
Enjoy a 2 year subscription to Fitness magazine (22 issues). No strings attached. You'll never receive a bill. This subscription is yours, compliments of NaturaleBeauty.com
Fitness is a lifestyle magazine for active, young women. It presents a realistic, balanced approach to good health covering a wide range of topics that promote total fitness of body, mind and spirit. Each issue contains helpful information such as pointers on beautifying oneself naturally, reviews of health and beauty products, and strategies and recipes for eating smart, getting the proper workout, and keeping your life in balance, both physically and emotionally.
Enter your shipping information below and we'll get your subscription started.
</div q>
fitness %fixed link belowMore Online Coupons from Fatwallet.com.
Get the coupon/deal here...

https://www.valuemags.com/freeoffer/nbFitness.asp

THIS link works for this offer.

(I cant say if the OFFER works or not though...)

This offer not valid in Canada.

Well I signed up for it. We will see if there really are no strings attached on this one.

So, DH hubby bought a car (don't ask, I hate it:grumpy:)the otherSo, DH hubby bought a car (don't ask, I hate it:grumpy:)the other weekend and I had to go back to the dealership for something. while I was sitting there I noticed this really cool quote on the wall (can't remember it now), but I did remember the website that it came from. thinkexist.com
So I thought I would pass it along to those of you who send out a weekly motivational team email or whatever. I checked it out,and you can search by authors and topics. Really cool!

1. What is Fitness magazine?

Fitness magazine is a lifestyle magazine for active, young women that promotes total fitness of body, mind, and spirit.

2. How often is Fitness magazine published?

Fitness magazine is published 22 times a year, with a new issue released every month.

3. What topics does Fitness magazine cover?

Fitness magazine covers a wide range of topics including fitness, nutrition, beauty, mental health, and lifestyle tips for women.

4. How can I get a subscription to Fitness magazine?

You can get a free 2-year subscription to Fitness magazine by entering your shipping information on NaturaleBeauty.com.

5. Is there a cost for the subscription to Fitness magazine?

No, the subscription to Fitness magazine is completely free and you will never receive a bill. It is compliments of NaturaleBeauty.com.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
Back