• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Oprah - Free Suze Orman Book "Woman & Money" Before 2/14 - 8/7C Download Only

A
Admin Greg
Rating: 2 Posted By: MumzOf2
Views: 220 Replies: 4 Download your free copy of Suze Orman's book in English before 8/7c the evening of February 14. Also available in spanish.
LinkMore Online Coupons from Fatwallet.com.
Get the coupon/deal here...

I got this- it works.

Got it too!

Can you help me?The dream patrol video is on Consultant's Corner now and I want to send it to my inactive consultants and some friends. How do I do that? I tried to cut and paste the link but that didn't work.

I can't help but did you mean consultant's corner?

Yes!!! I am losing it!!!!

No one knows? ChefAnn might know, huh? :)

I would SO PM ChefAnn...she is a wiz at these things! BUT....I wouldn't just outright ask on CS as that may ruffle feathers!

I will do that. :) But why would that ruffle feathers?

I don't know how to help you get it posted, but wanted to let you know I went on CC to watch your exciting moment!! Woo Hoo!! That is just amazing and soooo exciting!! Congrats again on your outstanding achievment!!

Addie4TLC said:
I will do that. :) But why would that ruffle feathers?

there is a group over there that refers to Ann as the "cs police" and "pc goddess"....I imagine they are jealous and get ticked when she gives them an answer they don't wnat to hear!

they so need to get over that

chefmeg said:
there is a group over there that refers to Ann as the "cs police" and "pc goddess"....I imagine they are jealous and get ticked when she gives them an answer they don't wnat to hear!

This thread is not behind the apron. It is in the lounge.

iteachurkid said:
I don't know how to help you get it posted, but wanted to let you know I went on CC to watch your exciting moment!! Woo Hoo!! That is just amazing and soooo exciting!! Congrats again on your outstanding achievment!!
Thank you!! :) I was making fun of the hubby because he was visibly nervous or choked up that you can hardly understand what he's saying. Then he made fun of me for almost losing it myself. LOL

chefmeg said:

Oh, I see... I have seen that. Totally uncalled for. Anyone who has been around for a while knows that she is so helpful to everyone.

bethcooks4u said:
This thread is not behind the apron. It is in the lounge.

Behind the Apron? Did I miss something? Is that a location where no one can read the posts?

There is a section on the main page called "Behind the Apron". When we post there only members can see our posts.

PamperedPosey said:
There is a section on the main page called "Behind the Apron". When we post there only members can see our posts.
That's handy, thanks for the heads up!

Related to Oprah - Free Suze Orman Book "Woman & Money" Before 2/14 - 8/7C Download Only

1. What is the deadline for downloading the free Suze Orman book "Woman & Money" before 8/7c on February 14?

The deadline for downloading the free Suze Orman book "Woman & Money" is 8/7c on February 14.

2. Can the free Suze Orman book "Woman & Money" be downloaded in both English and Spanish?

Yes, the book is available for download in both English and Spanish.

3. Is there a limit to the number of times the book can be downloaded?

No, there is no limit to the number of times the book can be downloaded.

4. How can I access the free Suze Orman book "Woman & Money"?

You can access the book by downloading it from the provided link before 8/7c on February 14.

5. Is there any other information or requirements in order to download the book?

No, there is no other information or requirements needed to download the book. Simply click on the provided link and the book will be available for download.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellyTheChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PurpleAngel
Replies
Views
micocina
Replies
Views
chefkathy