• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Free Inkjet Cartridge Refills at Walgreens on 4/2

A
Admin Greg
Rating: 15 Posted By: farside
Views: 731 Replies: 9 Free inkjet cartridge refills at Walgreens on 4/2/08. ONE DAY ONLY! They don't refill any epson or canon cartridges, but they do fill a good number of lexmark, HP and Dell. Call your local Walgreens to find out if they fill your cartridge. You get 1 color OR black free refill per person
My daughter works at Walgreens and verified thisMore Online Coupons from Fatwallet.com.
Get the coupon/deal here...

Okay, now I am a little upset. I put 'H' for the last name and enteredOkay, now I am a little upset. I put 'H' for the last name and entered my zip code; and my name did not come up! Two Consultants did come up, but not me. That does not make any sense!

I know! It's just not right.

Why can't they have a way to put your consultant's name in (even misspelled) and the state they live in? That would bring up only the consultant someone was looking unless there would happen to be 2 with similar spelling in the same zip. How hard could that be to program??

No matter what I put in, it always says that I didn't enter the code correctly.

finley1991 said:
No matter what I put in, it always says that I didn't enter the code correctly.

It could be that combination of letters and numbers - some are really hard to read. I think too that after a couple tries it locks you out.

Related to Free Inkjet Cartridge Refills at Walgreens on 4/2

What is the free inkjet cartridge refill offer at Walgreens on 4/2/08?

The offer is for a free refill of either one color or black inkjet cartridge per person at participating Walgreens locations.

Can any inkjet cartridge be refilled for free at Walgreens on 4/2/08?

No, the offer is only valid for select cartridges from Lexmark, HP, and Dell. Epson and Canon cartridges are not eligible for free refills.

How can I find out if my local Walgreens location participates in the free inkjet cartridge refill offer?

You can call your local Walgreens store and inquire about their participation in the offer.

Is there a limit to the number of free inkjet cartridge refills I can receive on 4/2/08?

Yes, the offer is limited to one free refill per person.

What do I need to bring with me to receive the free inkjet cartridge refill on 4/2/08?

You will need to bring the empty inkjet cartridge that you wish to refill. The offer does not require a coupon or any other form of payment.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • Admin Greg