• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Free T-Shirt at Bloomingdales in Nyc B&M - Until Feb. 21St - Ymmv

ChefLisa said:
Oh, that was terribly ugly!

And I only compare it because some felt everything was innocent, some were sure it was not. And ultimately, she left. No judgement intended, just seeing some similarity in the situations.

ChefLisa said:
Oh, that was terribly ugly!

It was, I totally agree. I think this is very different though. Laura is using the board to build her team and make money by coming back every now and then and pfishing. Darby was accused of stealing. I don't know who was in the right or wrong there - I wasn't a principle - but it was a sad, sad saga.

bethcooks4u said:
Someone wished her a happy birthday.

I find it interesting that she refuted Meg's statement about PC asking her to resign with "Meg I was not asked to resign. I was terminated 2 weeks after my resignation."

She resigned her directorship and then because of her thinly veiled recruiting to the other company PC terminated her being a consultant.

I just posted that fact over there...we will see what she comes up with next.

bethcooks4u said:
Addie, I happened to save the PM she sent me when I asked the name of the company she went with. (I can't believe I saved it since I often delete pm's too fast and then wish I had them later for one reason or another - but I did keep it that time) Here's what she said (my original question is at the bottom). Dated 7/16/07

That's the one except I think she had more info on her termination and how it was handled unfairly. I remember thinking she was trying to tarnish PC on her way out.

legacypc46 said:
I respect that Laura has friends there (and here), but it seems her posts end up causing friction lately. It would be so much better if she could simply share thru her friends versus to everyone. I have friends in other DS companies, but I don't join their individual forums or go to their meetings....no matter how good the ideas there are.

EXACTLY! :) I don't know about you guys, but I tend to converse with my friends (inside and outside of PC) mainly through EMAIL or phone calls. I have friends who are consultants on CS, but I don't communicate through a forum with them when there's stuff to chat about. I email back and forth with them. That's what seems weird about how she uses the forum to check in on friends. I've always had the feeling when that excuse comes up that a hidden agenda for sure.

Oooh it sure is getting ugly over there. I DEFINITELY thought of the Darby thing because it's just getting so bad. It does make me sad to see, but I also feel the veil needs to be lifted so people can see what's going on for what it's worth.

well, I have done my part in lifting the veil and am now getting the feeling from her that her tail is between her legs like a punished puppy.....I am off to make calls for April shows and intend to not look at that thread again!

that is unless you all tell me I should for posterity sake!

it reminded me of the Darby thing too and that one, I thought, took the cake!

pamperedbecky said:
EXACTLY! :) I don't know about you guys, but I tend to converse with my friends (inside and outside of PC) mainly through EMAIL or phone calls. I have friends who are consultants on CS, but I don't communicate through a forum with them when there's stuff to chat about. I email back and forth with them. That's what seems weird about how she uses the forum to check in on friends. I've always had the feeling when that excuse comes up that a hidden agenda for sure.

Oooh it sure is getting ugly over there. I DEFINITELY thought of the Darby thing because it's just getting so bad. It does make me sad to see, but I also feel the veil needs to be lifted so people can see what's going on for what it's worth.

You make a very good point. That's why I said that if I had friends here and left the forum and wanted to keep in touch I would have their e-mail and contact them directly.

I wonder if PQ has a policy about joing other ds companies. I also think that PC has a policy about recruiting people when you leave the company. Seems to me that she would be violating both companies

Okay.... I HAVE to ask because I don't know and am SOOOOO curious...what is the Darby case? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE fill me in!!!!Gosh... I just go to buy easter baskets for the kids at the homeless shelter and have dinner and so many developments!!! Who needs reality tV? :)

WOW! Just finished reading the CS post (when I really should be calling a host to close a show!) and now I'm off to read the one above!!! GOODNESS!!!PS: This is terrible to admit but after 2 glasses of wine, this is all TERRIBLY ENTERTAINING!!!!PPS: I have a sick mind... what can I say? :)

wow---!!!!!!!!!!!

finley1991 said:
WOW! Just finished reading the CS post (when I really should be calling a host to close a show!) and now I'm off to read the one above!!!

GOODNESS!!!

PS: This is terrible to admit but after 2 glasses of wine, this is all TERRIBLY ENTERTAINING!!!!

PPS: I have a sick mind... what can I say? :)

You are not alone. It is really a real life soap opera. Maybe we should all come up with soap opera names. Hmmm...I don't know what I should call myself. I kind of like "Bianca" from "All My Children." Kind of a powerful sounding name.

I've been flipping back and forth between forums/threads. I'm trying to stay out of it over there....got caught in the Darby thing and it stung for a long time.

I, too, asked Laura for info. I actually asked for more than the name of the company. I was going through a rough spot and wanted to see what in the world could pull someone as successful as Laura to another company. After reading everything and looking at their catalog....I came to the decision that my heart always has been/always will be with PC. Ten years is a long time to invest yourself in a company and I'm staying put.

My question to you guys is...who are the "two prominent posters" that left PC to join Laura? I know Gillian left PC to go to PQ....who is the other? In Laura's emails to me she insinuated that prominent upper level directors were leaving PC. Never heard of any, haven't seen any one missing from catalog pics, etc. Anyone know who else?

She said she wished that Deb or Greg would stop the thread....she started it, why doesn't she just lock it herself? Or she can delete it like others have done when they didn't like they way people started calling them on irregularities.

I've drafted a post for CS, but have a quick question? Is there anything that precludes us from mentioning the 2year no-solicitation rule?

I know "nikked" joined. I don't know if she signed under Laura.

I do not know which upper level directors went also.

You are correct, the whole thread can be deleted by the person who started it. That is what happened last year when she first went to the other company. The thread got very heated and she ended up deleting it.

legacypc46 said:
I've drafted a post for CS, but have a quick question? Is there anything that precludes us from mentioning the 2year no-solicitation rule?

I posted that in the thread last year that was deleted not to long after it was posted. I do not think it is a big secret since all Directors or those who qualified for Directorship get a copy.

It's a moot point. The thread is gone.

legacypc46 said:
It's a moot point. The thread is gone.

I guess she'd realized she'd tangled herself in so many lies there was nothing left to do but delete the entire thread. Her last response was to my posting about the diatribe she sent me - she said "Yes, Carolyn - we've been over that already"
I was about to post "So does that mean you're admitting to your lies?" and suddenly POOF no thread.

WOW!!!! Okay... just finished the Darby thread... my eyes are scorching!!!! And I've missed the first two periods of the hockey games reading everything so I'm off to watch the thirds period.With that, maybe I should say on because the Wings have just scored 2 goals since I started typing this and I'm VERY superstitious when it comes to hockey!Okay... I still think Laura is WAY out of line and it's too bad. But on that note, it's our job as directors to coach our teams and if we do refer anyone to CS, to coach them as to the misinformation that may be posted there. As for the others, we can't protect everyone... we can only do our best.Okay... off to watch the replays! :D

And now that the thread is gone, not only is Laura out of line, she's gutless and not owning up to her inconsistencies and bad morals.

It may have been Greg.....it's called a mercy killing.:rolleyes:

I am very glad it is gone. I have not spent this much time on Chef Success in a very long time. I missed out on too much work time today.

Oh well, there is always tomorrow! I want free conference!

legacypc46 said:
It may have been Greg.....it's called a mercy killing.:rolleyes:

Greg usually locks the thread and says "that's enough". My guess is that Laura deleted it. Either way....glad it's over. It will be interesting to see what she posts...if anything...in the future.

When Darby said she was leaving and never coming back....a mysterious new cheffer came along that was SO blatantly her...calling people names and standing up for Darby. Wonder if Laura will create an alter ego and try that :rolleyes:

Greg was alerted to what was going on and was in info gathering mode today, so he could have just yanked it. C'mon, you think L.W. would delete her own thread? Then she wouldn't get any more attention! :p

DebbieJ said:
Greg was alerted to what was going on and was in info gathering mode today, so he could have just yanked it. C'mon, you think L.W. would delete her own thread? Then she wouldn't get any more attention! :p

She's done it before...

legacypc46 said:

I think it is a good point to bring up. I just hadn't taken the time to look up the actual rule, but I knew it was there.

I can't believe Laura is STILL posting -- she's like that Kay person -- seems to just like to stir things up.

ShanaSmith said:
I think it is a good point to bring up. I just hadn't taken the time to look up the actual rule, but I knew it was there.

Someone posted (don't remember who) that it was natural to want to promote something you're excited about. I don't think a lot of consultants know that former directors can't do that (at least not for two years). Maybe this is part of what lead to 'downhill fast' aspect today.

Gosh, I feel like I missed alot over night!

I had NO idea Gillian we to PQ!! No way!

And Jo Price went to The Body Show @ Home. She may have been mistakenly referred to in relation to PQ.

I am glad the drama is over but really feel the thread should have been locked not deleted. I know she kept making it about me being the *itch but there were so many others besides me pointing out her inconsistencies and backpeddling that even her supporters (and especially new people) would have been able to see through her if they could have read through it more - I also don't think the first thread should have been deleted. Now, if I comment on anything that she posts they'll all be up my back saying "remember that thread" and how I am after Laura - what did she say? "What the hell (actually I think she said f___) is wrong with Beth?"

By deleting the thread, as happened the first time, she can reinvent what happened and what was said to suit herself. She is one smart cookie - I don't know if she deleted the thread or Greg but whoever did only helped her keep on with her agenda.

I can not for the life of me understand why she is allowed to continue to be part of that forum.

She was cornered at the end that's why she deleted it. Greg usually warns about what he's about to do. It was getting too much for her to handle especially after she got the second threat of posting her letter. That would have been the writing on the wall for everyone. Because you posted the letter here I also offered to post it. She should have just come clean that she made a mistake and move on.

Yes but then this morning she said that she didn't delete the thread and then that one ended up being locked.I wonder what color the sky is in the world she lives in....

It's amazing how people are blinded and don't reason when things seem very clear. :) I know they would be very upset if it was one of their downline falling victim to her. Oh well....

What amazes me is that if someone from Tupperware or another company came in and started recruiting they would be railroaded out of there so very quick (and that HAS happened) but since she was already part of the forum back when she started the PQ thing she was allowed to stay.

Since I started this thread, can I ask we lay it to rest?

I don't want to experience something like that again...and every time I see this thread continuing I feel like the turmoil is still on-going. (This post isn't generated towards anyone; it's just the thread isn't ending on its own.)

legacypc46 said:
Since I started this thread, can I ask we lay it to rest?

I don't want to experience something like that again...and every time I see this thread continuing I feel like the turmoil is still on-going. (This post isn't generated towards anyone; it's just the thread isn't ending on its own.)

Okay, by me. I've had enough too. Time to focus our efforts on our shows, recruits and our upcoming trip WHOOHOOO!!!

hey! i got one of those sample cards mailed to me. My husband saw it and said "hey, my friend Tom in the U.S. owns that company! who sent you the card?"
What a coincidence!
I guess that my DH was one of the first to hear about it when he came up with the idea! I told him that it turns out it is sort a "multi-level" thing and kind of filled him in on the nasty biz that was going on on CS about it. He had no clue Tom had gone that route with the biz.
Small world.

<h2>1. What is the promotion for a free T-shirt at Bloomingdales in NYC?</h2><p>The promotion is for a free "Jumper" T-shirt from the new movie at the Manhattan store's new mens department, No. 59 Metro.</p><h2>2. Is the promotion available at all Bloomingdales locations?</h2><p>No, the promotion is only available at the Manhattan store on 59th St., between 3rd & Lex.</p><h2>3. What type of T-shirt will be given out for free?</h2><p>The T-shirt being given out for free is a "Jumper" T-shirt from the new movie.</p><h2>4. When does the promotion end?</h2><p>The promotion ends on February 21st.</p><h2>5. What should I do if the store is out of "Jumper" T-shirts?</h2><p>If the store is out of "Jumper" T-shirts, they may offer you a No. 59 Metro T-shirt instead. However, this will vary by store location and availability, so your mileage may vary.</p>

Related to Free T-Shirt at Bloomingdales in Nyc B&M - Until Feb. 21St - Ymmv

1. What is the promotion for a free T-shirt at Bloomingdales in NYC?

The promotion is for a free "Jumper" T-shirt from the new movie at the Manhattan store's new mens department, No. 59 Metro.

2. Is the promotion available at all Bloomingdales locations?

No, the promotion is only available at the Manhattan store on 59th St., between 3rd & Lex.

3. What type of T-shirt will be given out for free?

The T-shirt being given out for free is a "Jumper" T-shirt from the new movie.

4. When does the promotion end?

The promotion ends on February 21st.

5. What should I do if the store is out of "Jumper" T-shirts?

If the store is out of "Jumper" T-shirts, they may offer you a No. 59 Metro T-shirt instead. However, this will vary by store location and availability, so your mileage may vary.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pamela
Replies
Views
chefkathy
Replies
Views
Mel5497
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat