• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Free Tony Ferguson Shake Sample & Weight Loss Program Book

A
Admin Greg
Rating: 4 Posted By: farside
Views: 382 Replies: 3 Text
By submitting your information, you will receive a free Tony Ferguson shake sample and program bookMore Online Coupons from Fatwallet.com.
Get the coupon/deal here...

Is anyone doing a spring cluster contest?I can't decide whether to do one or not. I really want to get my group motivated this spring so they don't fall apart this summer. Any ideas?

We aren't doing a contest so to speak. But for anyone who goes to conference we are giving them 3% of their June sales as conference cash.

We're doing a Booking Blitz on Monday and the prize is PC Dollars.

I did a blitz a few weeks ago and I gave PC dollars. I also found light up pens, like the nice one I got from the dream patrol. I gave everyone who was in on the blitz a pen too.

1. What is included in the Tony Ferguson shake sample and weight loss program book?

The sample includes a single serving of the Tony Ferguson shake, while the program book provides information and guidance on how to use the shake as part of a weight loss plan.

2. How do I get the free Tony Ferguson shake sample and program book?

To receive the free sample and book, you must submit your information through the designated website. You may be required to provide your name, email, and mailing address.

3. Are there any additional costs associated with the free sample and program book?

No, there are no additional costs associated with the free sample and program book. However, if you choose to purchase more of the Tony Ferguson shake, there will be a cost involved.

4. Is the Tony Ferguson shake and weight loss program safe to use?

The Tony Ferguson shake and weight loss program have been developed by a team of experts and are generally considered safe. However, as with any weight loss program, it is always best to consult with a healthcare professional before beginning.

5. Can I use the Tony Ferguson shake and program if I have dietary restrictions?

The Tony Ferguson shake is lactose-free and gluten-free, making it suitable for individuals with those dietary restrictions. However, it may not be suitable for individuals with other dietary restrictions, so it is best to consult with a healthcare professional before use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
OhmyDLM
  • Admin Greg