• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is DirecTV's Free NASCAR HotPass Preview Worth Checking Out?

A
Admin Greg
Rating: 0 Posted By: couponjohn
Views: 226 Replies: 0 DirecTV is offering a free preview of its NASCAR HotPass programming on Feb. 17 on channels 790-799
If anyone interested.More Online Coupons from Fatwallet.com.
Get the coupon/deal here...

What would you doI just got an email from someone who bought a stone from me (discontinued one). It was in the original box and I put the nylon scraper in a bubble bag under the stone. I also put the box inside another box for extra protection.

The stone arrived broken. Here's what she wrote:

I recieved the pie plate today..........unfortunatly it did not survive shipping. I have attached a picture of how it was when I opened it.

I hope you had insurance on it.

I have never had anything I sent break in transit and feel I did everything to insure it would arrive safely. She did not ask to have it insured. I feel really bad but I don't feel that I am responsible to pay her anything back.

Wait a minute. The scraper is on top of the stone in the picture she sent and not in a bag. The stone it a pie plate and one edge is broken. How would the scraper be in that position if it is as it was when she opened it? ...hmmm

How did you ship it? UPS automatically insures every package for $100. I'm not sure about FedEx. Tell her to keep all of the packaging. They will want to inspect it before paying out.

Beth,

When you discussed shipping of this item did you offer insurance and did she decline it?

Is this a good customer who has bought a lot from you?

If it was me and we discussed insurance than I would of course say I am sorry but you said you didn't want to pay for the insurance.

And if it a good customer that has bought a lot from me that I would probably refund their money and let them know that they cannot get this stone because it is discontinued.

I always insure stoneware when I ship it because it is quite fragile and it isn't that much to insure! So I would suggest that next time...of course Hind sight is 20/20!!

How about offering to refund half of the purchase price (not inluding shipping)? That way it's not her complete loss nor yours. I've done this before when purchasing something from EBay.

Now, if you think she's being dishonest, that's a different story. But, if you can't prove anything, you may still want to offer the refund.

Good luck!

As much as I hate to say this (cause I like you so much), I think you should replace it (or refund her). If I bought something from someone and it arrived broken, it's what I would expect. Maybe she took it out of the box to see how damaged it was and then put it back in for the photo. I realize she may have dinged it and is now looking for you to pay for her mistake, but I'm not sure it's worth the bad blood to act on that thought. (At least it's a tax write-off.)
leggy

She hasn't ordered from me before and I do have doubts that it got to her that way (she sent the email at about 10:00pm - I would have thought she would want to tell me immediately if it came that way and there's the issue of where that scraper is on the pic - I KNOW I put it in a bag under the stone and used bubble wrap over it as well). I sold it to her at a loss as it was. I did mention insurance but she didn't want to pay the extra so I feel like she bought it at her risk.

Well, I sent her a nice reply last night so we'll see what she says back. I am SO careful in packing breakable things and they put fragile on the box... I'll work something out with her anyway and like you said, it's a tax writeoff.

Just upsets me though. I could have/should have given it to my DIL - but I wanted to help someone get something she wanted.

Related to Is DirecTV's Free NASCAR HotPass Preview Worth Checking Out?

1. What is Directv NASCAR HotPass Preview?

Directv NASCAR HotPass Preview is a free preview event offered by DirecTV on select channels to showcase their HotPass programming for NASCAR events. It allows viewers to experience the HotPass programming without subscribing to it.

2. When is the Directv NASCAR HotPass Preview?

The Directv NASCAR HotPass Preview will take place on February 17th on channels 790-799.

3. How can I access the Directv NASCAR HotPass Preview?

You can access the Directv NASCAR HotPass Preview by tuning in to channels 790-799 on your DirecTV receiver on February 17th. The preview will be available to all DirecTV subscribers.

4. What is included in the Directv NASCAR HotPass programming?

The Directv NASCAR HotPass programming includes exclusive coverage of live NASCAR races, in-car cameras, driver and crew chief audio, and behind-the-scenes footage. It also offers multiple camera angles and in-depth analysis of the race.

5. Is the Directv NASCAR HotPass Preview available to non-DirecTV subscribers?

No, the Directv NASCAR HotPass Preview is only available to DirecTV subscribers. Non-subscribers will not be able to access the preview event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Mel5497
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky