• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Energizer Hearing Aid Batteries - Free Perf Pack via Web Form

A
Admin Greg
Rating: 0 Posted By: marpilli
Views: 116 Replies: 0 In addition to the previous Energizer Call In Offer, you can now request a free package of hearing aid batteries via the web.
Linky Dinky
Perf pack of size 10, 13, 312, or 675 available.More Online Coupons from Fatwallet.com.
Get the coupon/deal here...

Free or Half-Price Conference......Curious to see where you all are at? Have you earned free or half-price conference yet? What is your Goal?

My goal is FREE!
Yes, I've signed my recruit!! :D

I signed my recruit on April 3rd and now have $456.74 to go. I had one cancellation on March 28th and had 1 very crappy show yesterday. :cry: I drove 45 minutes to a show and left with a $39 order. :eek: The plus side was I got a booking for May 2nd on the books though! :D She is collecting orders and I told she has until Wednesday. So we'll see. My 2nd show last night was $272 and she also has orders to collect so I hope I have enthusiatic hosts to collect another $500 in orders!

Where are you at?

I am about $650 away from 1/2 price...totally free if my newest recruit qualifies in her first show...
I don't see it happening though - my 4/12 show cancelled, my catalog show host is a flop and I only have a vendor blender on Tuesday to pull it all together...

I was hoping for an outlet update so I could send out an email to my connections - that usually brings me in several hundred dollars in orders in a short amount of time.

Good Luck Carolyn!! You can do it!! AND WILL!:D

I do have to see if my recruit qualifies but she has 5 shows lined up between now and the 12th of May so we'll see........

I got my half priced, but I'm not sure that my recruit will qualify. I have another that I am hoping to sign on Tuesday

I have the sales for half price but am working on the recruits. I've signed one and hope to sign at least one more.

About $194 away from $2500. I have a show next Saturday, but I don't know if it will close on time. I have someone working on a catalog show.

I also have the recruit. She just got her box on Friday. She has until May 8 to qualify and she is very excited about doing it!

I have earned half price in the past, but never totally FREE Conference. I am very excited about it.

I have the 1/2 price:D

I also have the recruit signed just not qualified, so we'll see. I'm hoping to get one or two more in to have a little buffer. I really wish my first recruit of March would've counted towards the promo, as she is about $50 away from qualifying right now!

Oh well, I'll gladly take 1/2 price!!:D

I have the 1/2 price :)

I've got the recruit, just waiting for her to qualify. I know she has the shows on her calendar and she really wants the Salad and Berry Spinner...I'm keeping my fingers crossed!!

iteachurkid said:
I have the 1/2 price :)

I've got the recruit, just waiting for her to qualify. I know she has the shows on her calendar and she really wants the Salad and Berry Spinner...I'm keeping my fingers crossed!!

Great job, Jennifer!

As of today, I get it for 1/2 price!!! :D Thanks to today's show that's at nearly $1500 so far - woo hoo!!!! I have a potential recruit from out of state that wants to sign but doesn't have the cash.....she doesn't have a computer and I"ve sent her the agreement and where which copy needs to be sent to. If she can get the $$ together, she's going to send it in mid-week so it arrives in time to be processed by the 14th. I don't know how it'll all work out, but it's POSSIBLE I may earn conference for free, but I'm not holding my breath.

pamperedbecky said:
As of today, I get it for 1/2 price!!! :D Thanks to today's show that's at nearly $1500 so far - woo hoo!!!! I have a potential recruit from out of state that wants to sign but doesn't have the cash.....she doesn't have a computer and I"ve sent her the agreement and where which copy needs to be sent to. If she can get the $$ together, she's going to send it in mid-week so it arrives in time to be processed by the 14th. I don't know how it'll all work out, but it's POSSIBLE I may earn conference for free, but I'm not holding my breath.

Awesome, Becky!

I earned 1/2 price.
I'm working on some leads. I have about 3 who say they want to sign. But just haven't yet for one reason or another. So unless I can get the to commit this week, I will be staying at the 1/2 price. Which I'm totally happy with that.:D

chefkugler said:
I earned 1/2 price.
I'm working on some leads. I have about 3 who say they want to sign. But just haven't yet for one reason or another. So unless I can get the to commit this week, I will be staying at the 1/2 price. Which I'm totally happy with that.:D

Absolutely! I'll be stoked with 1/2 price as well. I still have over $400 to collect so I hope my hosts are doing well. I think I'll call them both today to see how they're doing.

Becky~CONGRATS on a $1500 show! It feels like FOREVER since I had one of those shows! Bask in your glory~you deserve it!:D

Right now I earned the 1/2 off & working on the free I have 2 girls & they've each submitted 2 shows so far...........fingers are crossed.

Congrats to everyone else too :D

Congratulations Anne on the 2 new consultants.

I recruited one and she has 5 catalogs shows going right now (her first home show is 2 weeks away!). She will surely qualify....and my sales are already there.

Had a busy weekend, 1 show on Friday, 2 on Saturday and 1 on Sunday, totalling $2500 in sales so far (all have more outside orders coming in, though. I had the $2500 before these were even done and was happy that at least for once I am not playing catch up!

I'm about $600 away from the sales needed (with a couple more catalog shows coming in) and my recruit got her kit on Friday and did her first show on Saturday.

You know, I have a qualified consultant but i was really worried my sales weren't going to hit $2500 because I had a show cancel. So, I just added it up and get this.... I'm less that $2 from $2500!!! DUH! I'm so silly! Free Conference for me!!!!

Debi said:
You know, I have a qualified consultant but i was really worried my sales weren't going to hit $2500 because I had a show cancel. So, I just added it up and get this.... I'm less that $2 from $2500!!! DUH! I'm so silly! Free Conference for me!!!!

That's awesome!!! Congratulations!:D

Debi said:

Well good thing you checked! Great JOb!!!

I'm now $242 away from Free Conference and I have to wait for my recruit to qualify. I have 4 days to do it in!! I also have 1 cooking show open and 1 catalog show so we'll see. I'm closing them today so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.:eek:

Related to Energizer Hearing Aid Batteries - Free Perf Pack via Web Form

1. What is the offer for Energizer Hearing Aid Batteries?

The offer is for a free package of hearing aid batteries, available in sizes 10, 13, 312, or 675, through a web form request.

2. How can I request the free package of hearing aid batteries?

You can request the free package by filling out the web form and providing your contact information.

3. Who is eligible for this offer?

The offer is available to anyone who uses hearing aid batteries and can fill out the web form with their contact information.

4. What types of batteries are included in the free package?

The free package includes size 10, 13, 312, or 675 hearing aid batteries from Energizer.

5. Is there a limit to how many free packages I can request?

The offer is limited to one free package per person, while supplies last.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefLisa
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies