• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Free Sd/Mmc Card Reader + 2Gb Card From Microsoft

A
Admin Greg
Rating: 0 Posted By: jesternl
Views: 146 Replies: 0 Just got this in my email yesterday, I'm guessing you have to be a registered MS partner to qualify (But hey, that's free to do):
Linkie
Discover the Better Together Solution around Windows Vista with Service Pack 1 and Windows Live Services!
Learn how to provide your customers with the complete PC solution featuring Windows Vista SP1, Live Services, OneCare, and the 2007 Microsoft Office system. Help your customers be more successful, productive, and connectedwhile enhancing your business!
PLUS, all attendees will receive a FREE* 2.0 GB SD Multimedia Card reader!
Heres how:
Attend this on-demand webcast (click me) between now and 5:00 PM PST, May 7, 2008. Learn more about the Windows Vista SP1 + Windows Live Better Together opportunity and what it can do for your business by visiting the All New Vista Resource Center.
*Offer good only to legal residents of the 50 United States (includes District of Columbia) who are employees of Registered, Certified and/or Gold Certified Partners actively enrolled in the Microsoft Partner Program with a valid Microsoft Partner Program Number. To receive a free 2.0 Gigabyte SD / MMC Card Reader, you must attend the Better Together on-demand webcast between February 13, 2008 and 5:00 PM PST, May 7, 2008. Limit one 2.0 Gigabyte SD / MMC Card Reader with Memory Card per person. This offer is non-transferable. This offer expires on May 7, 2008 while supplies last and is not redeemable for cash. Taxes, if any, are the sole responsibility of the recipient. Any gift returned as non-deliverable will not be re-sent. Please allow 6 - 8 weeks for shipment of your gift.More Online Coupons from Fatwallet.com.
Get the coupon/deal here...

Thanks for letting me share!!!Thank you all for being so great and I'm so thankful for this board and having all of you to share this with...

I had a GREAT show tonight. I so will not be able to sleep!

Yesterday on a directors call with my NED, Stacy Tennesen shared that she set a goal at Leadership to recruit 20. Since she's been home from Leadership, she's recruited 12!!!! That hit me like a ton of bricks. I realized that some of the goals I have set for myself have been too low, especially recruiting.

Today I was watching The Rachael Ray Show... I like her and one thing I noticed today is that she really seems to like what she does. She smiles and laughs and genuinely seems to have a great time. (Whether she does or not I don't know but she seems to love it!) So I got to thinking that I REALLY LOVE what I do and decided tonight's show was going to kick a$$ and no matter what I was going to have an awesome time!!!!

Well.... I left with $575 in sales (my average is $720) but I so don't care!!!! I got 3 dated shows...DATED ON THE CALENDAR!!!! 2 maybes for shows that I need to call Saturday... 3 YES RECRUIT LEADS and 1 maybe recruit lead. OMG!!!! That is so huge for me!!!!

The biggest thing that happened when I went through my recruiting album was when I said, "Sometimes people will ask me when I'm going to get a 'real' job and I have to say the benefits we have are better than a 'real' job! In addition to all of the great perks, free products, trips, recognition, we have health insurance and IRA." That blew them away. So they asked what level you have to be to get insurance and IRA and I said, "It's available to all consultants at any level."

I AM SO THANKFUL FOR OUR BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY! And I am thankful that I have all of you here to share this with!!!!!

WOO HOO!! GO COLLEEN!! It's so great when we set our mind to something and then see the benefits of our efforts. Way to go! I'm so happy for you!!!

:)
Jennifer

Go Colleen, go Colleen!!!!!So when we will be walking together as ADs????? Or TPC for recruiting???

DebbieJ said:
Go Colleen, go Colleen!!!!!

So when we will be walking together as ADs????? Or TPC for recruiting???

BOTH!!!!!

And then we can room together at the Spa in October!!!!

Colleen, you are such an inspiration! Thank you for sharing -- oh, and by the way, LOVE,LOVE, LOVE the "we have health insurance and IRAs"!!!!

Woo-hoo....go girl!

Great post Colleen! Thank you for sharing and passing along the inspiration.

wow! I wouldn't be able to sleep either! Great job!!

That's awesome, Colleen!! Keep it up and you'll be on that stage for many things!!!!:)

WOO HOO!!! :party:

It's true that it's all about attitude! If I think something will be a dud it will but if I know it will be great it is!

Thanks for sharing and making it real!!

OK Colleen, I am leaving for a show in about half an hour...I will SOOOOO be talking about the insurance and IRA!!! Those are the things that escape me when I am "in the moment", so thanks for the words! Maybe I'll have good news to share tonight, too!

good luck meg!

Good luck!!!!

Thank YOU for sharing, sometimes we need to be reminded that our attitude in everything we do will make a BIG difference in the out come. Especially when dealing with adversity, it really shows what we're made of.

finley1991 said:
Thank you all for being so great and I'm so thankful for this board and having all of you to share this with...

I had a GREAT show tonight. I so will not be able to sleep!

Yesterday on a directors call with my NED, Stacy Tennesen shared that she set a goal at Leadership to recruit 20. Since she's been home from Leadership, she's recruited 12!!!! That hit me like a ton of bricks. I realized that some of the goals I have set for myself have been too low, especially recruiting.

Today I was watching The Rachael Ray Show... I like her and one thing I noticed today is that she really seems to like what she does. She smiles and laughs and genuinely seems to have a great time. (Whether she does or not I don't know but she seems to love it!) So I got to thinking that I REALLY LOVE what I do and decided tonight's show was going to kick a$$ and no matter what I was going to have an awesome time!!!!

Well.... I left with $575 in sales (my average is $720) but I so don't care!!!! I got 3 dated shows...DATED ON THE CALENDAR!!!! 2 maybes for shows that I need to call Saturday... 3 YES RECRUIT LEADS and 1 maybe recruit lead. OMG!!!! That is so huge for me!!!!

The biggest thing that happened when I went through my recruiting album was when I said, "Sometimes people will ask me when I'm going to get a 'real' job and I have to say the benefits we have are better than a 'real' job! In addition to all of the great perks, free products, trips, recognition, we have health insurance and IRA." That blew them away. So they asked what level you have to be to get insurance and IRA and I said, "It's available to all consultants at any level."

I AM SO THANKFUL FOR OUR BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY! And I am thankful that I have all of you here to share this with!!!!!

AWESOME! I love that you came out and just stated what many may have been thinking. That was in the new video I think? Or something I read? LOL I have been trying to motivate myself anywhere I can. Anyways, they said not to wait for people to ask the questions/hesitations, but to address them! You did great!

Related to Free Sd/Mmc Card Reader + 2Gb Card From Microsoft

1. What is the Better Together Solution around Windows Vista with Service Pack 1 and Windows Live Services?

The Better Together Solution is a complete PC solution featuring Windows Vista SP1, Live Services, OneCare, and the 2007 Microsoft Office system. It is designed to help customers be more successful, productive, and connected while also enhancing your business.

2. How can I qualify for a free 2.0 GB SD Multimedia Card reader?

To receive a free 2.0 GB SD Multimedia Card reader, you must be a registered, certified, or gold certified partner in the Microsoft Partner Program and attend the on-demand webcast between February 13, 2008 and 5:00 PM PST, May 7, 2008.

3. What is the deadline for attending the on-demand webcast?

The deadline for attending the on-demand webcast and qualifying for the free 2.0 GB SD Multimedia Card reader is 5:00 PM PST, May 7, 2008.

4. How long will it take to receive my free gift?

Please allow 6-8 weeks for shipment of your free gift. If your gift is returned as non-deliverable, it will not be re-sent.

5. Is this offer available for residents outside of the United States?

No, this offer is only available for legal residents of the 50 United States (including the District of Columbia) who are employees of registered, certified, or gold certified partners in the Microsoft Partner Program.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
Replies
Views
Mel5497
Replies
Views
chefkugler