• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Free Keepsake From Sticks and Stones

A
Admin Greg
Rating: -1 Posted By: zinnia11
Views: 153 Replies: 0 Sticks and Stones is a studio that creates and sells personalized keepsakes crafted with photographed letters, matted and framed artfully.
"Want a free keepsake? If you know a boutique or specialty store in your area that would be a perfect fit for Sticks and Stones, send the name of the store, the address, phone number, and the name of the store owner to [email protected]. When the store agrees to carry our keepsakes**, we will send you a gift code for a free keepsake via email as soon as they place their first order!
It's that easy!
**Excludes Oprah Style frame "
I hope that this was not too complicated for this forum and that some of you can take advantage of it. Check out their website. HEREMore Online Coupons from Fatwallet.com.
Get the coupon/deal here...

Ok, I know we all will have to deal with them at one point and that weOk, I know we all will have to deal with them at one point and that we should just "bless & release" BUT it is very hard to deal with. So far of my unqualified consultants 1 did atleast 2 shows before giving up, but the other I feel is a flat out thief. She was a HO lead, and has NEVER done a thing. She will not respond to calls/emails, well actually she did once. She said she was coming to a training, but then sent an email at the start time saying something came up and has never been heard from since.

She is coming up on the end of her 1st 90 days. I'm really ticked that she will not respond to anything. I'm thinking of sending her an email hinting that since that she has decided not to fulfill her commitment to PC, she should pack up her products and send them back.

How do you handle these?

Here's a letter I send...oh wait - I have two ion my harddrive so I am attaching them both

Attachments

• KITNAPPER LETTER - GREAT.doc
    29 KB · Views: 300
    29 KB · Views: 301
    29 KB · Views: 296
  • kitnapper letter.doc
    24.5 KB · Views: 256
  • kitnapper letter.doc
    24.5 KB · Views: 245
  • kitnapper letter.doc
    24.5 KB · Views: 281
amy07 said:
How do you handle these?

I let it go and move on to my next excited consultant. She made the contract with PC and broke it. Seriously, do you really want this person with the way she is acting now or do you want to prove a point? It's not worth it... get out there sometime today and find a new excited recruit!!!!! GO FOR IT!!!!

I am rather confident that most recruiters have had a kitnapper. I agree with Colleen. Time to just let her go. I would just continue to copy her on all emails going out to your team. If she decides to do anything with her business, she will contact you.

excellent letters Carolyn.
Thanks for sharing!

I agree with Colleen although it stings you have to move on and not let the experience get to you. I almost did and I've only had ONE kitnapper! :) I have mentioned this on here before... She had a lawyer friend of hers look at our agreement and told me that no where does it say that she HAS to do the 4 shows or anything about having to return her kit.

A few months back I was talking with a lady (in Career Solutions, I think) about new consultants and happened to ask why they don't "make" people do their 4 shows or let us be able to take the kit back or something along those lines. She basically said that they didn't want to make a bad name, nor did they want to run customers away. It is on their conscience that they didn't complete their agreement. Who knows what really happened? I did have one guy who didn't complete his agreement because he died....that was a very interesting situation. Anyhoo, who knows if they would come back at a later time and work twice as hard because they had two kits?

cmdtrgd said:
A few months back I was talking with a lady (in Career Solutions, I think) about new consultants and happened to ask why they don't "make" people do their 4 shows or let us be able to take the kit back or something along those lines. She basically said that they didn't want to make a bad name, nor did they want to run customers away. It is on their conscience that they didn't complete their agreement. Who knows what really happened? I did have one guy who didn't complete his agreement because he died....that was a very interesting situation. Anyhoo, who knows if they would come back at a later time and work twice as hard because they had two kits?

Whoa!! Now he had a good excuse!! The problem is there is really no agreement with the company that would compell them to do the 4 shows so we have to make it so that the "agreement" is with us (if we explain it properly.) I changed the way I talk to new recruits because of that and I make sure I get a commitment to that before I sign willy nilly. I have not had a kit napper since then. I feel for amy07 because you feel like you've been taken advantage of especially if you've dedicated time to explain the biz and are working toward a goal. On a positive note, when these things happen you learn from it and make adjustments accordingly, you also become a better trainer.

So, what is it that you say?

cmdtrgd said:
So, what is it that you say?

I go through the "Come Join us" and talk about the huge potential in this biz and how this is something EVERYONE should at least give a try. I say that it may not be for everyone but that PC makes it simple and inexpensive to see if it's the perfect fit. All I ask is that she give it a fair shot and what that involves is doing the 4 shows, then I ask if SHE can comit to that at the very least. They always say yes if they are interested. I haven't had anyone say no at an interview after going through the booklet. Last year I recruited 19 and ALL qualified. :) Fool me once... :)

There will always be people who deliberately sign up to be kitnappers. Usually they will decieve us and even if we suspect they might be one- we still should sign them or someone else will. However, if I suspect one, I quickly put the ball in their court and if I don't get a sign of effort on their part- its so long, farwell!

Addie4TLC said:
I agree with Colleen although it stings you have to move on and not let the experience get to you. I almost did and I've only had ONE kitnapper! :) I have mentioned this on here before... She had a lawyer friend of hers look at our agreement and told me that no where does it say that she HAS to do the 4 shows or anything about having to return her kit.

Personally I have to let them go too after a while (it is too draining). I do however 'touch my business" with them every now and then to let them know now is a great time to plan for a summer business, so if they think they may want to give it another go 'I'm here'. By then, I haven't let them get to me and I can be sincere. I know we lose the qualification points, but I'd rather have them back when they are good to go and ready to put effort in their business.

Addie4TLC said:
I go through the "Come Join us" and talk about the huge potential in this biz and how this is something EVERYONE should at least give a try. I say that it may not be for everyone but that PC makes it simple and inexpensive to see if it's the perfect fit. All I ask is that she give it a fair shot and what that involves is doing the 4 shows, then I ask if SHE can comit to that at the very least. They always say yes if they are interested. I haven't had anyone say no at an interview after going through the booklet. Last year I recruited 19 and ALL qualified. :) Fool me once... :)

Addie that is perfect wording! Thank you.

Ha! I have a great one for you....one of my recruits who I spent way more time with than usual did 2 catalog shows and quit selling. Months later, called and said she was ready to get going again and could we do MORE training???

Well, nice me said yes and set up a training appt. She called 5 minutes before the time and said she couldn't make it....

to make it more interesting, she asked if there was a meeting "closer" that she could go to (40 minutes is too long a drive). I understand, gas prices are high...so I called a fellow director near her asking for Hospitality.

Come to find out that my recruit wants to sign under the other Director because she is CLOSER to her. And no, they have never met, she never attended one of her meetings....

So, when the other Director called me, I told her what she had done (or HADN'T done) and told the Director that she was ALL HERS. I believe my exact words were "Have at her"!

Some people are incredible!

So, I am sure that she will re-join in July when her 12 months is up. She will get a new kit and I am pretty sure that she will not be qualifying.

Hmmm....gotta wonder!

Maybe I'll make a call to HO....what do you think?

jwpamp said:
Ha! I have a great one for you....one of my recruits who I spent way more time with than usual did 2 catalog shows and quit selling. Months later, called and said she was ready to get going again and could we do MORE training???

Well, nice me said yes and set up a training appt. She called 5 minutes before the time and said she couldn't make it....

to make it more interesting, she asked if there was a meeting "closer" that she could go to (40 minutes is too long a drive). I understand, gas prices are high...so I called a fellow director near her asking for Hospitality.

Come to find out that my recruit wants to sign under the other Director because she is CLOSER to her. And no, they have never met, she never attended one of her meetings....

So, when the other Director called me, I told her what she had done (or HADN'T done) and told the Director that she was ALL HERS. I believe my exact words were "Have at her"!

Some people are incredible!

So, I am sure that she will re-join in July when her 12 months is up. She will get a new kit and I am pretty sure that she will not be qualifying.

Hmmm....gotta wonder!

Maybe I'll make a call to HO....what do you think?

Oh Janice that is annoying! I remember you telling me about her cancelling, but I didn't know the rest of it! Ugh.

The irony is it's the consultant who is missing out. Having a competent, highly successful, and caring director is way more important than having one who is simply closer. Truely her loss Janice.

Oh Yeah! You are so much better off not wasting your time with her again!

Thanks for the letters Carolyn. Just what I'm looking for. Unfortunately, I will be mailing one today.

Related to Free Keepsake From Sticks and Stones

1. What is Sticks and Stones and what do they offer?

Sticks and Stones is a studio that creates personalized keepsakes using photographed letters, which are then matted and framed in an artistic way.

2. How can I get a free keepsake from Sticks and Stones?

You can get a free keepsake by recommending a boutique or specialty store in your area to carry Sticks and Stones products. If the store agrees to carry their products and places an order, you will receive a gift code for a free keepsake via email.

3. What information do I need to provide when recommending a store to Sticks and Stones?

You will need to provide the name, address, phone number, and name of the store owner to [email protected].

4. Are there any exclusions to the free keepsake offer?

The free keepsake offer excludes the Oprah Style frame.

5. Where can I find more information about Sticks and Stones and their products?

You can visit their website at "HEREMore Online Coupons from Fatwallet.com.Get the coupon/deal here..." for more information about Sticks and Stones and their products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• koima
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pampermejolene
  • debbieskitchenhelper
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Back