• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Free Holman Christian Standard Bible Software Download (Christian/Religious)

A
Admin Greg
Rating: 1 Posted By: MichaelBradford
Views: 54 Replies: 0 Was looking for a cheap way to download the Holman Christian Standard Bible, and found this free software download (click the yellow "Try our new HCSB Translation" banner to download the ZIP file of the software.)
And for those who may not already know, you can download many other English versions for free at the following sites:Also, here are a bunch of free audio Bible downloads:
  • ASV NT MP3 or OGG here (ZIP files for individual books or chapters)
  • CEV NT MP3 here (requires their free downloader - select "C" Other Languages then scroll through the list to find it)
  • ESV John MP3 here (ZIP file)
  • GNB NT MP3 here (requires their free downloader - select "C" Other Languages then scroll through the list to find it)
  • KJV OT&NT MP3 here (ZIP files for individual books)
  • KJV OT&NT MP3 here (ZIP file for OT+NT, OT, NT, or individual books)
  • KJV OT MP3 here (ZIP file for OT or individual books)
  • KJV NT MP3 here (ZIP file for NT or individual books)
  • KJV NT MP3 here (requires their free downloader - select "C" Other Languages then scroll through the list to find it)
  • NAB NT MP3 here (requires their free downloader - select "C" Other Languages then scroll through the list to find it)
  • NET NT MP3 here (right click the "Listen to the chapter" link and Save Target as... individual chapters)
  • NIrV OT+NT Selections MP3 here (requires their free downloader - select "B" Kidz Bible)
  • NIV OT&NT MP3 here (individual books)
  • NIV NT MP3 here (requires their free downloader - select "A" New Testament Audio Bible)
  • NKVJ NT MP3 here (requires their free downloader - select "C" Other Languages then scroll through the list to find it)
  • NRSV NT MP3 here (requires their free downloader - select "C" Other Languages then scroll through the list to find it)
  • WEB OT&NT MP3 here (ZIP files by book)</p>
    For those who may be interested in hearing/studying from the orignial languages:
  • Hebrew OT MP3 here (chapter downloads)
  • Aramaic OT Selections MP3 here (chapter downloads)Greek NT MP3 here (chapter downloads)
If you don't want to download, you can request a free NKJV/NLT/KVJ MP3 Bible or a Bilingual MP3 Bible by writing or calling (according to this)
FireFighters For Christ #1
4 Santa Maria
Foothill Ranch, CA 92610
949-470-9883
FireFighters For Christ #2
29 Rancho Circle
Lake Forest, CA 92630
949-600-6025More Online Coupons from Fatwallet.com.
Get the coupon/deal here...

Problems synching P3 with PWS?I had problems when I did my first synch which resulted in almost every single contact of mine being duplicated. I called Tech Support and was told that I had to manually clean up mt database, deleting the duplicates. The duplicates are created because the phone # fields in PP and P3 have different names.

So I spent HOURS, and I mean HOURS cleaning up my contacts in both P3 and in my PWS customer connection. Now I'm trying to synch again and I keep getting an application error.

I've installed the manual update from CC and it still doesn't work. I'm currently on hold for Tech Support AGAIN.

Hi MichaelBradford,Thank you for sharing this amazing resource for free Bible downloads! As a pampered chef consultant, I am always looking for ways to deepen my faith and this software will definitely be a valuable tool for me. I appreciate you taking the time to compile all of these options and providing the links for easy access.In addition to using these downloads for personal study, I can also see how they would be beneficial for Bible study groups and church communities. I will definitely be passing this information along to my fellow consultants and friends.Thank you again for sharing and for your dedication to spreading the word of God.Blessings,

1. How do I download the Holman Christian Standard Bible software for free?

To download the Holman Christian Standard Bible software for free, click on the yellow "Try our new HCSB Translation" banner. This will take you to a ZIP file of the software that you can download to your computer.

2. Are there other English versions of the Bible that can be downloaded for free?

Yes, there are many other English versions of the Bible that can be downloaded for free. Some popular options include the NASB, TNIV, ASV, KJV, NIV, and WEB. These can be found on various websites and can be downloaded in different formats such as software or PDF.

3. Can I download audio versions of the Bible for free?

Yes, there are several websites that offer free downloads of audio versions of the Bible. Some popular options include the KJV, NIV, and ESV. These can be downloaded in individual books or as a complete version.

4. Is it possible to study the Bible in its original languages?

Yes, there are resources available for those who are interested in studying the Bible in its original languages. You can find MP3 downloads of the Hebrew Old Testament, Aramaic Old Testament selections, and Greek New Testament chapters. You can also request a free MP3 Bible or bilingual MP3 Bible from certain organizations.

5. Can I receive a physical copy of the Bible for free?

Yes, there are organizations that offer free physical copies of the Bible. You can request a free NKJV, NLT, or KJV MP3 Bible, or a bilingual MP3 Bible by contacting FireFighters For Christ. They can be reached by writing to their address or calling their phone number.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefLisa
Replies
Views
kdangel518
  • Jules711
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies