• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Animal Rescue - Free Food Donation with One Click

A
Admin Greg
Rating: 0 Posted By: bloodstone
Views: 36 Replies: 0 I received this email today from a relative and thought that all the animal lovers out there may want to help out. It is free and a great way for FWers to give something back after all the freebies they've received on this site. If anyone can link this site that would be appreciated.
Animal Rescue
Hi, all you animal lovers. This is pretty simple... Please tell ten
friends to tell ten today! The Animal Rescue Site is having trouble
getting enough people to click on it daily to meet their quota of
getting free food donated every day to abused and neglected animals.
It takes less than a minute (How about 20 seconds) to go to their site
and click on the purple box 'fund food for animals' for free. This
doesn't cost you a thing. Their corporate sponsors/advertisers use the
number of daily visits to donate food to abandoned/neglected animals
in exchange for advertising.
Here's the web site! Pass it along to people you know.
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
AGAIN, PLEASE TELL 10 FRIENDS!!!More Online Coupons from Fatwallet.com.
Get the coupon/deal here...

Hotel ReservationsHas anyone been able to get past the, "we are unable to validate your id" message?

No, so I called them-- and I am under Deena Hildebrant which is conference 2, but they have me going to Conference 3, so I can only reserve hotels from July 17-20.

I have a call into home office and also my director, but very disgusting.

almondfarm said:
No, so I called them-- and I am under Deena Hildebrant which is conference 2, but they have me going to Conference 3, so I can only reserve hotels from July 17-20.

I have a call into home office and also my director, but very disgusting.

Oh, that is just very yucky!

Yeah I can't get on for that either. I had a couple consultants call me and they can't either.
They are never ready for registration. They need to come up with a better plan.

Someone on another loop said that the link is broken. The only option is to call but the hold time is forever if you can get through. I'm on hold right now and I already faxed over my reservation but would like to have a confirmation number in hand so I can sleep tonight!

Do you suggest that faxing is the best right now?

Not necessarily... I haven't heard anything back so I'm not sure if it's sitting in some pile or not... I'd really like to have a confirmation #.

Okay... try this... I finally got through calling them directly (not using the toll-free #) and was on hold for 15 minutes before they picked up and now I'm all set.Here's the number to call: 847-282-2529.Good luck!!!!

I had the same response about not having my id. I signed out of consultant corner and signed back in, then it worked.

Michelle

I have a question...I have stayed in the Palmer House for the last few years, but the 2 bathroom rooms in both the Palmer House and the Hilton were scarfed up in no time flat.

It has been way too long since I stayed in the Sheraton and I have never stayed in the Hilton. Do the one bathroom rooms in any of these hotels have a sink outside of the bathroom? If not, I'm calling up Oprah and to see if we can use her spare room!!!:approve:

I have always stayed at the Sheraton and they only have 1 bathroom and no sink outside the bathroom. Every year we always time who goes first, 2nd and 3rd. We use the mirror and outlet in the room to do our hair.

I only stayed at the Sheraton once and will honestly say, if this was the ONLY hotel PC used, I'd still stay somewhere else! From what I remember, the sink in our room was in the bathroom.

I only had one bad time there.
However I haven't been to the others yet, to compare.

I'll be at the Chicago Hilton with my SD. I'm so looking forward to going!!!

We decided to give up the 4th day at our hotel because we only had 3 people and wanted to keep within our budget for hotel. Of course we were only able to do this because only one of us was flying and she didn't have her reservations yet.

Well... I called the hotel today to make that change and change/add a name for some of the days. After calling twice and being on hold forever the second person said that they block won't be released until midnight so I couldn't do anything today - I thought they said the 25th?

1. How does clicking on the purple box on The Animal Rescue Site's website help animals?

Clicking on the purple box on the website helps donate free food to abused and neglected animals. This is made possible through the site's corporate sponsors and advertisers who use the number of daily visits to determine the amount of food to donate.

2. How long does it take to click on the purple box and donate food?

It takes less than a minute, or about 20 seconds, to visit the website and click on the purple box to donate food to animals in need.

3. Does clicking on the purple box cost anything?

No, clicking on the purple box on the website does not cost anything. It is a free and simple way to help animals in need.

4. How can I help spread the word about The Animal Rescue Site's donation program?

You can help spread the word by telling at least ten friends about the website and encouraging them to visit and click on the purple box. The more people who know about this, the more animals can be helped.

5. Are there other ways to help animals through The Animal Rescue Site?

Yes, there are other ways to help animals through the website. You can also shop in their online store, where a portion of each purchase is donated to animal rescue organizations. You can also sign up for their email list to receive updates and information about other ways to support animal rescue efforts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
Ginger428
Replies
Views