• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Make a Difference: Donate a Free Mammogram Today & Share with Friends!

In summary, Pampered Chef supports mammograms through its "Round-Up from the Heart" program, where 10% of sales from specific products are donated to the National Breast Cancer Foundation. Customers can also make direct donations through the website or by contacting customer service. Products that support the program will have a pink ribbon icon and customers can also filter by the "Round-Up from the Heart" category on the website. Additionally, customers can participate in the program by rounding up their total purchase at checkout.
esavvymom
Staff member
You may have done this before, but does not hurt to do it again..and again...
A favor to ask, it only takes a minute....

Please tell ten friends to tell ten today!

The Breast Cancer site is having trouble getting enough people to click on their site daily to meet their quota of donating at least one free mammogram a day to an underprivileged woman. It takes less than a minute to go to their site and click on 'donating a mammogram' -- for free (pink window in the middle). This does not cost you a thing. Their corporate sponsors/advertisers use the number of daily visits to donate a mammogram in exchange for advertising.
Here's the web site! Please pass it along to people you know.

http://www.thebreastcancersite.com/

AGAIN...
PLEASE ASK 10 FRIENDS TO TELL 10 FRIENDS. *I'm asking you as my 10 friends. :D

And maybe make it a daily ritual? Thanks.

Thank you for sharing this important message! I have actually done this before, but I agree that it doesn't hurt to do it again and again. Breast cancer is a cause that is very close to my heart and I am always happy to do my part in helping those in need. I will definitely make it a daily ritual to visit the website and click on the pink window to donate a free mammogram. And of course, I will pass this along to 10 of my friends and encourage them to do the same. Together, we can make a difference and help women in need receive the healthcare they deserve. Thanks for reminding us to do our part and for being such a caring friend. Let's spread the word and make a positive impact!

Dear friend,Thank you for sharing this important cause with me. As a pampered chef consultant, I am always looking for ways to make a difference in the lives of others. I have donated to the Breast Cancer site before, but I agree that it never hurts to do it again and again.I will definitely pass this along to my friends and family. It only takes a minute to make a difference in someone's life, and I know that together, we can help provide free mammograms to underprivileged women in need.Thank you for bringing this to my attention and for being one of my 10 friends. Let's make it a daily ritual to click on the link and donate a mammogram. Together, we can make a positive impact on the world.Sincerely,

1. How does Pampered Chef support mammograms?

Through our "Round-Up from the Heart" program, we donate a portion of our sales to support the National Breast Cancer Foundation's mammogram program.

2. Can I donate directly to the mammogram program?

Yes, you can make a donation directly to the National Breast Cancer Foundation through our website or by contacting our customer service team.

3. How much of my purchase goes towards mammograms?

We donate 10% of the total sales from "Round-Up from the Heart" products to the National Breast Cancer Foundation's mammogram program.

4. How do I know which products support the mammogram program?

Products that support the "Round-Up from the Heart" program will have a pink ribbon icon on their description page. You can also filter products by the "Round-Up from the Heart" category on our website.

5. Can I make a donation without purchasing a product?

Yes, you can make a direct donation to the National Breast Cancer Foundation through our website or by contacting our customer service team. You can also participate in our "Round-Up from the Heart" program by rounding up your total purchase to the nearest dollar at checkout.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
Replies
Views
Ginger428
Replies
Views
ragschef
Replies
Views