• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Support Breast Cancer Awareness: Click to Give 500 Mammograms This Month!

In summary, the Breast Cancer Site is having another challenge going this month. If they get enough clicks to give away 500 mammograms this month, one of their premier sponsors will fund another 200. It's free to click, so please do so daily.
chefann
Gold Member
The Breast Cancer Site has another challenge going this month. If they get enough clicks to give away 500 mammograms this month, one of their premier sponsors will fund another 200.It's free to click - please do so daily. Checking the results page, the site usually gets enough clicks in a month to fund 200 mammograms. So to hit 500 this month, they need more than twice as many clicks per day.

Last edited:
Bump- reminder for October 2. Please click.

...and remember to GO GET A MAMMOGRAM!!!!(Had mine yesterday).

Wonderful reminder and cause Janet - thanks!

Thanks, Ann for the reminder. I just signed up on the site to get reminders to do this everyday.

PamperedDor said:
Wonderful reminder and cause Janet - thanks!

Actually Ann had the first reminder!

THANK YOU, ANN!!! I was going to do this today! It is a great reminder that every woman needs to be checked (mammogram) and LOTS of women need help financially. This is our way of helping.

Thanks for clicking daily.

Here's your Friday reminder!Please click! (the graphic is the link)

Last edited:
afternoon bump... please click daily.

I double-clicked (clicked twice!)And yes, Mom Janet ... I will get one next year when I am old enough. I promise to call and make nice with my gynecologist, to whom I probably owe money ....

Clicking and bumping~!

Here's your Friday reminder!

Please click! (the graphic is the link)

Bumpin to keep on clickin!

Bump for the weekend, when clicks usually decrease.

BUMPWhen you go to the site, click on the other tabs and buttons to help their other great causes too!

Monday bump!

Each click helps fund free mammograms for poor/underserved women. If there are enough clicks in October to fund 500, then a sponsor will pay for another 200.

A little info that I found on the site today:

There is only one click per day, per computer counted.
If you sign up for the daily reminder or the e-newsletter, that counts as clicks for the sponsors.
Send an e-card from the site to everyone you know, and that's a click; and it tells others about the site, which in turns gains clicks for sponsorship.

I got this info from the "Free ways to help" tab on the left of the page if you wanna check it out for yourself.

Bottom line: Click once daily... EVERYDAY! A woman in need thanks you! :)

Oh and as of yesterday, we're at 15%, but 16% of the month is gone. We need to catch up!

I have this in my Favorites and right before going to the Weight Watchers site I go to this one. I log onto WW every day, so it's a good reminder to do a quick click first.

Tuesday bump!

Each click helps fund free mammograms for poor/underserved women. If there are enough clicks in October to fund 500, then a sponsor will pay for another 200.
All clicks are doubled this month, so your click counts as 2!

Wednesday bump!

Total clicks this month are just over 20% of the needed total - and there's more than 20% of the month gone. Please pass the link to your friends and ask them to click, too.

clickin and bumpin!

Thursday bump!

At 24% of goal, with just over 25% of the month gone.

Friday bump!

At 28% of goal, with just over 25% of the month gone.

Saturday bump!

Currently at 35% of the goal, but clicks usually fall waaaay off on the weekends.

Sunday bump!

Clicks were way down yesterday, as usual for the weekend. Let's try to get them back up today!

I like the "touch your boobies" campaign stickers that are out there... they make me chuckle!

Monday bump!

Tuesday bump!

Wednesday bump!

The site is nearly halfway to their goal of 500 mammograms this month. When they hit that, a sponsor will donate an additional 200!

Kitchen Diva said:
I like the "touch your boobies" campaign stickers that are out there... they make me chuckle!

Have you seen the "Save the TaTas" stickers?

Here's the site: http://www.savethetatas.com/

I love this concept! :angel::blushing:

Also, if you sign up for the daily email reminder that counts as a click. Or if you sign up for the e-newsletter, that's another click... Sned an e-card from there, another click...

Thursday bump!

They're at 52% of their goal and today is the middle day of the month. So they're on track. But please keep clicking so they stay on track!

Friday bump!

Clicking and bumpin for friday! & Walkin on sunday! :)

Saturday bump!

Sunday bump!

Clicks always fall behind on weekends, so please remember to click today!

Monday bump!Please click! (the graphic is the link)They're at 60% of the clicks they need for the month, with about 66% of the month gone. Please click and tell your friends.

Tuesday bump!

They need clicks for 200 more mammograms to get the bonus.

Wednesday bump!

70% there! Let's keep clicking!

Thursday bump!

Saturday bump!

Clicks usually fall off dramatically on weekends, so please click! The site is really close to their goal.

Clicken and Bumpen!

Sunday bump!

Only 40 more mammograms needed to hit their goal! Please click the ribbon here, then the big pink button on the page that opens.

Monday bump!

Tuesday bump!

They're only 27 mammograms from their goal, which can be reached today if everybody clicks!

It's at 94%! A few days left, I think they're going to make it!

Wednesday bump!

Only 9 mammograms needed to reach the goal!

Goal has been reached but please don't stop clicking every day!

YAY!!!Keep clicking though. Mammograms are needed all year, not just October. :)

<h2>1. How can I help support breast cancer awareness through Pampered Chef?</h2><p>To support breast cancer awareness through Pampered Chef, you can participate in the Breast Cancer Site's challenge by clicking to give 500 mammograms this month. It is free to click and you can do so daily.</p><h2>2. What is the goal of the Breast Cancer Site's challenge this month?</h2><p>The goal of the Breast Cancer Site's challenge this month is to reach 500 clicks to give away 500 mammograms. This will help provide necessary funds for breast cancer screenings and treatment.</p><h2>3. Is there a cost to participate in the challenge?</h2><p>No, there is no cost to participate in the challenge. Simply clicking to give a mammogram is free and can make a big difference in the fight against breast cancer.</p><h2>4. How many clicks are needed to reach the goal of 500 mammograms?</h2><p>To reach the goal of 500 mammograms, the Breast Cancer Site needs more than twice as many clicks per day compared to their usual amount. They usually get enough clicks in a month to fund 200 mammograms.</p><h2>5. Who will fund the additional 200 mammograms if the goal of 500 clicks is reached?</h2><p>One of the premier sponsors of the Breast Cancer Site will fund the additional 200 mammograms if the goal of 500 clicks is reached. This generous contribution helps support breast cancer screenings and treatments for those in need.</p>

1. How can I help support breast cancer awareness through Pampered Chef?

To support breast cancer awareness through Pampered Chef, you can participate in the Breast Cancer Site's challenge by clicking to give 500 mammograms this month. It is free to click and you can do so daily.

2. What is the goal of the Breast Cancer Site's challenge this month?

The goal of the Breast Cancer Site's challenge this month is to reach 500 clicks to give away 500 mammograms. This will help provide necessary funds for breast cancer screenings and treatment.

3. Is there a cost to participate in the challenge?

No, there is no cost to participate in the challenge. Simply clicking to give a mammogram is free and can make a big difference in the fight against breast cancer.

4. How many clicks are needed to reach the goal of 500 mammograms?

To reach the goal of 500 mammograms, the Breast Cancer Site needs more than twice as many clicks per day compared to their usual amount. They usually get enough clicks in a month to fund 200 mammograms.

5. Who will fund the additional 200 mammograms if the goal of 500 clicks is reached?

One of the premier sponsors of the Breast Cancer Site will fund the additional 200 mammograms if the goal of 500 clicks is reached. This generous contribution helps support breast cancer screenings and treatments for those in need.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ragschef
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
Replies
Views
Ginger428
Replies
Views