• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

October Meeting Idea~Everyone Please Read

In summary, Katie wrote a summary about how everyone can raise money for breast cancer research by wearing pink and donating the money to their local American Cancer Society. She also recommended mammograms and a Breast Self Exam every month.
cookn' katie
I am a part time mammograher, as well as a consultant. Tonight I came up with a great idea for every director to do at their October Cluster meeting. Please pass this idea on to all the direcors that you know. I was reading a thread someone had posted about Breast Cancer Awareness and the Susan B. Komen Foundation. This year the Susan B. Komen foundation is doing a fund raiser called Passionatley about Pink the whole month of October. What you do is set up a team, which can be your cluster or your job outside of PC (better yet~ do both). Pick one day/meeting and pay $5 and wear pink that day! All the money goes to research, helping uninsured get mammograms, etc. I do mammograms everyday, I see lots of women get diagnosed with breast cancer and I hear many stories about how my patients have been affected in someway or another with breast cancer. I just emailed my director to if we could do this at our meeting in October. I also do this every year at the clinic I work at. Everyone can do this. Go to your supervisor and get their okay. The web site is www.komen.org Just think how much money could be raised. If pink isn't your color, there is also Lee Demin Day, that is the same concept but you wear denim. Otherwise make up your own day, and donate the money to your local American Cancer Society. Everyone who reads this will someday be affected by Breast Cancer, it may be your best friend, your mom, your sister, or maybe even you!!! I would love to hear back from anyone who does this. I just did a mammogram last month that a 37 year old was diagnosed. I cried because she had a daughter at home the same age as my son (5). Please check it out!!! Also, make sure you have your mammogram and do a Breast Self Exam every month!!! Thanks for listening~ Now go sign up. Katie

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing.

Last edited:
They're the same site; you don't have to have the http:// in front.

I think it's a great idea that I will mention to my director. :)

Jennie- I think Katie accidently mistyped the site, but then edited to fix it. It took me a second when I read the 2nd post too!

supergirljennie said:
They're the same site; you don't have to have the http:// in front.

They weren't earlier. :cool:

Oops, sorry! Looked the same when I saw it. :)

Katie,
LOVE YOUR SIGNATURE!!!!!!

GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!
University of Iowa alumni, here!
:D

PS. Please support breast cancer research, it effects so many!

What is the October Meeting Idea?

The October Meeting Idea is a suggestion for a themed meeting that Pampered Chef consultants can use for their October events. It includes tips for decorating, recipes, and product suggestions.

How can I access the October Meeting Idea?

The October Meeting Idea can be found on the Pampered Chef website under the "Consultant's Corner" section. It is also shared in the monthly consultant newsletter.

Do I have to use the October Meeting Idea for my October event?

No, the October Meeting Idea is just a suggestion for consultants who are looking for a themed event. You are free to come up with your own theme or use a different meeting idea.

Are there any special products or promotions associated with the October Meeting Idea?

Yes, the October Meeting Idea usually includes product suggestions that are relevant to the theme. These products may also be featured in special promotions for consultants and customers.

Can I customize the October Meeting Idea to fit my needs?

Yes, the October Meeting Idea is meant to be a starting point for your event planning. You can modify the decorations, recipes, and product suggestions to fit your personal style and the needs of your guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcjodih
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • AJPratt
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
AJPratt
Replies