• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can You Reward Yourself for Meeting Your Daily Contacts Goal?

S
sfdavis918
There has been a lot of talk about rewarding yourself when you make your contacts, and I think I could be really motivated by this. Only problem is I am having trouble thinking of small, non-food ideas that don't cost money.

So how do you reward yourself for meeting your daily contacts goal?

A bubble bath? Ask DH to give you an hour each week...

I'm trying to get over my phobia with the phone so I have a chart of 100 nos once I reach the 100 I'm going to get a massage. I'm not as tempted to put off calling people and it makes me work now so I can play later.

We were talking about the list of 100 no's at my last cluster meeting. After every 6-8 no's give yourself a smaller reward so you don't get burnt out.

Ideas:

bubble bath by candlelight

starbucks (oops! food!)

walk outside and watch the stars at night

talk DH into taking you for a walk

borrow a book from the library and read it (like a romance novel or something short that you WANT to read!...not an "educational" book!)

allow yourself to take a nap!

if you limit your time on CS, let yourself on for a set amount of time to reward yourself ONLY after your 3 contacts are done for the day (this really worked for me when I "enforced" it!! lol)

call a friend and gab

give yourself a facial

rent your favorite movie and watch it all by yourself!

Hi there! As a pampered chef consultant, I completely understand the importance of setting and achieving daily contacts goals. Rewarding yourself for your hard work is a great way to stay motivated and continue reaching for your goals. I have a few ideas for non-food rewards that don't cost money:1. Take a break and do something you enjoy - whether it's reading a book, going for a walk, or watching your favorite TV show, taking a break to do something you love can be a great reward.2. Treat yourself to a relaxing activity - take a bubble bath, do some yoga, or listen to your favorite music. Taking care of your mental and physical well-being is a great way to reward yourself.3. Have a pamper session - give yourself a manicure, do a face mask, or take the time to style your hair. It's important to take care of yourself and feeling good about your appearance can be a great reward.4. Spend time with loved ones - call a friend or family member, have a video chat, or plan a fun activity together. Connecting with loved ones can be a great way to recharge and reward yourself.Remember, it's important to find rewards that work for you and make you feel good. Keep up the great work and keep rewarding yourself for your achievements!

Related to How Can You Reward Yourself for Meeting Your Daily Contacts Goal?

1. What are some small, non-food ideas for rewarding yourself for meeting daily contacts goals?

Some ideas for non-food rewards could include taking a bubble bath, going for a walk in nature, treating yourself to a movie or TV show, reading a book, listening to your favorite music, or spending time with friends or family.

2. How can I motivate myself to meet my daily contacts goal?

One way to motivate yourself is to set achievable and specific goals, such as a certain number of contacts per day. You can also create a reward system for yourself, where you earn a small reward for meeting your daily contacts goal. Additionally, reminding yourself of the long-term benefits of meeting your contacts goal, such as increased productivity or success, can also be motivating.

3. How important is it to reward yourself for meeting daily contacts goals?

Rewarding yourself for meeting daily contacts goals can be an important way to reinforce positive behavior and maintain motivation. It can also help to create a sense of accomplishment and satisfaction, which can lead to increased productivity and success.

4. Are there any other benefits to rewarding yourself for meeting daily contacts goals?

In addition to motivation and a sense of accomplishment, rewarding yourself for meeting daily contacts goals can also improve your overall well-being. Taking breaks and engaging in enjoyable activities can reduce stress and improve mental health.

5. Can I use non-food rewards as a long-term strategy for meeting my contacts goals?

Yes, using non-food rewards as a long-term strategy can be an effective way to maintain motivation and achieve your contacts goals. However, it is also important to find a balance and not rely too heavily on rewards, as the ultimate goal should be to develop habits that are intrinsically rewarding and sustainable.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Beaglemom49779
  • Chefgirl2
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • Tracy99