• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Your Dream? What Is Your Goal?

In summary, Susan is going to continue to organize her office and treat her business like a business, while also promoting to director by December 1st. Kathy is going to attend the Leadership in Cincinnati conference this year.
Kathytnt
Going to conference has expanded my dream and given me the drive that I can do this business. I am tempted to wear my dream button everywhere.

I am not going to get bogged down in the day to day little problems and try to push on to the next host or recruit that I can help. I think at a good pace I should have not trouble hitting level one. I am going to shoot for level 2. If I miss it then I will still have the money to be able to take my hubby on a trip. The Level 2 cruise is the week of his birthday. SHHH I am not telling him. I would like to surprise him!

Well I want to lose about 40 lbs too so I will look great on that cruise also!

I am actually going to limit myself to a few select craft fairs so that I will have time for cooking and catalog shows.

Please don't forget that there are the end of the year level programs but it is early in the new TPC year. YOU CAN DO IT!!! :cool:

I am working on my binder system. You know how I have struggle with organization. I truly believe the system I learned at conference will help me tons! I think it is divine intervention that it turned out so good and then I get to sit with the speaker on the shuttle back to the hotel and then we both get stuck at the airport overnight. Nothing like being able to bend the ear of an upper level director, that is a multiple earner in TPC, for a few hours.

I am getting my office organized so I can truly treat my business like a business to start earning the money I would like while taking care of my recruits and customers.

WHAT IS YOUR DREAM or GOAL????

Last edited:
I will earn Level One (Incentives)
I will be a Future Director by December ( 1down, 1 to go!)
I will be a director by June 2008.
THERE! I said it! whew! :D
Now PLEASE--- hold me accountable!!!

My dream is to:
-earn level 2 this year (It's my mom's 50th bday in december, so I thought it would make a great present!)
-promote to director to help other people reach their dreams
-earn TPC in sales
-to consistently hold 2 shows a week.

Also, I would like to have a strong enough August that I feel very comfortable quitting my job in September when grad school starts.

This is also going to be an accountability thread if everyone wants it.

Susan - To cement things talk with your Director and also consider putting aside money for Leadership. When you promote to Future Firector you will qualify to go the Leadership in Cinncinati. Am I going to see you there????

Kathy-
YES! I plan on seeing you and all the other Cheffers in Cincinnatti!!!
I just recruited my 1st this week. Now I need one more....
(and then 3 more after that.......) :D

My dream.....make enough $$ with PC to send my child to private school

My Goals:
Promote to director by November 1st (2 down, 1 ready to sign, 1 almost ready just working out the details, and 1 waiting on her divorce to finalize so she can sign....whew....now just have to find a few more to keep me going!)
Have a consistent show schedule of 2 per week
Earn Level 2 in the Incentive Trip (already got Level 1...woo hoo!)

My Dream: finish the basement this winter (hate winter, need a project)
build an inground pool in the backyard
My goal: director by Christmas
two shows a week with one or two weeks a month having 3 shows

Okay, here goes:*Earn Level 3 (I've only earned Level 1 last year) or 4 - take my husband to London for our 10 year anniversary in 2008
*Promote to Advanced by December 1
*Promote to Senior by June 1 (this will give me TPC in developing directors)
*Also earn TPC in Recruiting - I need luggage!
*Would be cool to earn TPC in Balanced Business
*Increase my montly sales to $3000 minumum, $4000 preferred
*Have 3-2-1 working fully by September

SusanBP0129 said:
I will earn Level One (Incentives)
I will be a Future Director by December ( 1down, 1 to go!)
I will be a director by June 2008.
THERE! I said it! whew! :D
Now PLEASE--- hold me accountable!!!

WOW! You must be my long-lost PC twin!!! Your goals are EXACTLY the same as my goals... down to the dates!!! Guess we can rest assured that we are not in this alone!!!

My dream is to get us in a better financial place and take my husband to Tahiti (his dream vacation).

To achieve it I am focused on increasing my show schedule and sharing the opportunity with everyone so that I have a larger pool of people to find those directors I need to promote to upper levels. I am using the 3-2-1 model to help me achieve these goals.

I also am focused on losing (a lot of) weight before next year so I don't hate my picture so much. :rolleyes: - I will write everything I eat down and walk every day - to start.

Last edited:
*My goal is to make level three and take my family to London. I'm shooting for that, but if that doesn't happen to at least make level one (I didn't make any level last year).*to get back my future director status asap (one went inactive)
*to make director by January
*to have a consistent show schedule FINALLY (2 shows per week)
*to lose at least 40lbs, not pc related, I know, but I really need to, lolAccountability rules! I'm a procrastinator BIG TIME!

My dream is to become the kind of person that makes a difference in others lives. Whether it be with PC or another way. Another dream is to own a house. I think both of these are attainable over time if I consistently work at them and take baby steps towards them.

My goals are:
*to make Director and be the type that really helps others out
*to have a consistent 2 party a week schedule
*to make enough with PC that I can have a housecleaner come in at least every two weeks.

Immediate goals are of course 3-2-1 all the time!!!
Also, striving towards the Director Fast-Track status! Need 3 more recruits by end of August! I have about 5 potentials on the fence!
On track for Level 2! Want that Cruise and can do it if my summer and my year keeps going the way it's going!

Sharon - What is Director Fast Track status???

Director Fast Track is when you do something like $9000 in personal sales plus recruit 3 new consultants in your first 3 months as Director. You get a briefcase as an incentive and a special ribbon at NC.

Great minds think alike Kathy....I was just going to start a goals thread;)

Mine are:
3-2-1 consistently
better customer care & MAC calls after every show
director by Christmas
cruise for my family
TPC in personal sales

Okay - here are my goals...

Consistantly hold 2 shows a week
Promote to Director by Dec. 1st (got one, 2 to sign soon)
Earn level 2 - I need a REAL vacation!
Have 3-2-1 completely in place by August 31st.

Susan

I got an interesting flyer from the speaker from our organization class She uses postcalls for her big mac and out of the box calls It cost you for post call but it might be worth trying it for an experiment

I can't imagine doing $9000 in personal sales - Perhaps when I am through getting organized in the office My highest is stil just shy of $3000

Awesome!!!
katie0128 said:
WOW! You must be my long-lost PC twin!!! Your goals are EXACTLY the same as my goals... down to the dates!!! Guess we can rest assured that we are not in this alone!!!

Now, let's hold each other accountable!!
When did you start? I started exactly a year ago!
:D

katie0128 said:

i thought i was!!:rolleyes:

my goals:

Director my Oct 1st (3 signed, 1 qualified, with some fence sitters with great potential), back up date Dec 1
expand my contact list so that I can do the 3-2-1 consistently without pestering the same people
2 shows minimum/week
CRUISE - it's becoming a long shot, but it is my big carrot!

My dream is actually not PC related, in that I would love to open up my own coffee house cafe place (something Aj Pratt is living) oh how I envy you!

However, it's through PC I can realize this dream perhaps-with time and the extra income? Through 3-2 success?

Oh and earning a trip would be great too in the process!

I am on my way for my goals... I currently have 6 out of the 8-10 shows I want for August booked! and already 1 Sept booked with 2 others who need to choose dates! Now I just need to get working on this recruiting thing! Tomorrow I will be calling my hot lead and (hopefully) scheduling a time to meet iwth her and my director...

My dream (and solid goal) is to walk as an Advanced director at Leadership and a Senior Director at next years National Conference.
I want to get serious with my calendar and do a consistant 2 shows a week.
I want to take the Level 3 trip incentive.

Okay My dream is too buy a brand new car and buy house !!

My goals to make those two dreams a realtiy are.....

I will be a Future Director by December 1st ( 1 down 1 to go)
I will be a Director by July 1st 2008
I want to earn level one
I want to consitantly hold two shows a week ( I have three shows in the same week in August)
I want to recurit people to my team and help them achieve their goals and dreams..
I want to hold a $1000.00 Show... I have come close but no cigar!!

What is the "What's Your Dream? What Is Your Goal?" program?

The "What's Your Dream? What Is Your Goal?" program is a personal development initiative offered by Pampered Chef. It focuses on helping individuals identify their dreams and goals, and provides resources and support to help achieve them.

Who can participate in the "What's Your Dream? What Is Your Goal?" program?

The program is open to all Pampered Chef consultants and employees. It is also available to customers who are interested in personal development and goal-setting.

What types of resources are provided in the "What's Your Dream? What Is Your Goal?" program?

The program offers a variety of resources such as workshops, webinars, goal-setting tools, and personal coaching sessions. It also includes a supportive online community where participants can share their progress and receive encouragement and accountability.

How can the "What's Your Dream? What Is Your Goal?" program benefit my business?

The program can help you clarify and focus on your personal and professional goals, which can lead to increased motivation, productivity, and success in your Pampered Chef business. It also provides a supportive network of like-minded individuals who can offer advice and support along the way.

Is there a cost to participate in the "What's Your Dream? What Is Your Goal?" program?

There is no additional cost to participate in the program. It is included as part of the resources and support offered by Pampered Chef to consultants and employees. However, there may be additional costs for optional materials or workshops offered within the program.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefLisa
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedtara
  • PChefPEI
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • kam