• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Let's Go Passionately Pink for the Cure(Tm)!

In summary, Anne has found an awesome way to get involved in the fight against breast cancer. She has found a way to do it without any cost to herself and her coworkers. She encourages everyone to get involved and to look up this website, www.susankomen.org, for more information.
AJPratt
Silver Member
Got this awesome email and decided to form my own team! You can contribute to mine, or form your own!

Did you know it is expected that more than 212,000 women and men in the
U.S. will be diagnosed with breast cancer, and more than 41,000 people will die from breast cancer in 2006 alone! This dreaded disease touches millions of lives. Anne's Pampered Friends & Family has an opportunity to make a difference on Oct 10th (10/10) by showing our passion and sharing the promise for the cure.

Let's go Passionately Pink for the Cure(TM) and participate in an exciting new fundraising and education program of the Susan G. Komen Foundation kicking off October 1 during National Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Companies, organizations, groups and individuals nationwide are picking one day in October and urging their associates and friends to make a nominal donation of $5 or more and to wear the group's choice of pink apparel that day. The idea is to see pink everywhere, every day in October, reminding everyone of the crucial need to eradicate breast cancer.

Anne's Pampered Friends & Family has chosen (10/10) as our day to go Passionately Pink for the Cure(TM). We are asking everyone to make a $5 dollar or more donation to the Susan G. Komen Foundation and to wear something pink that day. In appreciation for your participation, you will receive a pink Komen Share the Promise wristband the day of our event.

The Komen Foundation is a global leader in the fight against breast cancer. Our contribution will be put directly to work by the Komen Foundation to fund critical research, education, screening and treatment programs in more than 15,000 communities.

Please say you'll go Passionately Pink for the Cure(TM)! Contact me about signing up and making your donation.

TO CONTRIBUTE:
http://www.komendonations.org/site/...1000&et=Ya6BqdPWyKzuDG9Yhp2aMQ..&s_tafId=1020

Anne, what a great idea:D How did you get involved with this....and how could I form my own team? Please give out all the details...like does it cost to form a team, is it all done online, I want to know it all:)
Please share all you know!!

Someone sent me the email. I immediately looked to see how to do my own team. Once you click on my link, there is a link off to the left that says "Get Involved." There is no cost. Its done online or you can collect money. When people click on the link in my email, it takes them to a page where they can donate online.

Very cool! Good luck Anne--this is a great cause!

Thank you!

Speaking of pink. . .October is Breast Cancer Awareness month and the grocery store I shop at had PINK M&Ms. I'm thinking of getting some and putting them away for May. They do last a LONG time. Should I freeze them or just tuck them away?

Well, when you put M&M's in the fridge they seem to get a bit sticky, and when you put them in the freezer they seem to loose some of their color. I would just tuck them away personally.

Hello everyone~ Please look up this web site, www.susankomen.org and get involved. I work as a mammographer and I see women who have been affected by breast cancer in some way EVERYDAY!!!! For everyone who works another job other than PC, Please talk to your supervisor and see if they would allow you to do this. Everyone in your office/job can wear pink and pay $5. The Susan Komen foundation is a wonderful foundation that works very hard to get free mammograms for the uninsured, spends millions on research. There is also, Lee Denim Day, that is the same concept. Everyone pays $5 to wear Demin for one day. Another idea, at your next cluster meeting, choose one of these two foundations and do it at your meeting. What an easy way to donate!! Plus it is a tax deduction!!! You never know it may affect you someday!!! Katie

Last edited:
You could always just click the link in my sig.

1. What is "Let's Go Passionately Pink for the Cure(Tm)!"?

"Let's Go Passionately Pink for the Cure(Tm)!" is a campaign by Pampered Chef to raise awareness and funds for breast cancer research. By hosting a party or purchasing select products, a portion of the proceeds will be donated to the Susan G. Komen foundation.

2. How can I get involved?

There are several ways to get involved in "Let's Go Passionately Pink for the Cure(Tm)!" You can host a party, purchase select products, or make a direct donation to the Susan G. Komen foundation. You can also spread the word and encourage others to participate.

3. What products are included in the campaign?

We have a variety of products that are included in the "Let's Go Passionately Pink for the Cure(Tm)!" campaign. Look for the pink ribbon symbol on select products, or check our website for a full list of participating items.

4. How much of the proceeds will be donated to the Susan G. Komen foundation?

Pampered Chef will donate 25% of the proceeds from each "Let's Go Passionately Pink for the Cure(Tm)!" party or product purchase to the Susan G. Komen foundation. We also offer the option to make a direct donation, with 100% of the donation going to the foundation.

5. Can I still participate if I don't have a Pampered Chef consultant?

Absolutely! You can host a party or make a purchase directly through our website. You can also make a direct donation to the Susan G. Komen foundation. Every contribution, big or small, helps support breast cancer research and awareness.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ShelbyMichalek
  • elijahstrust
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
elijahstrust
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie