• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join Team The Cure or Bust for MSABC Walk in Atlanta - October 29th at 8:00 AM

In summary, the MSABC Walk in Atlanta on October 29th is a fundraising event organized by the National MS Society to raise awareness and funds for multiple sclerosis research, programs, and services. To join Team The Cure or Bust for the walk, you can sign up as a team member on the official MSABC Walk website or reach out to the team captain. Being a Pampered Chef consultant is not a requirement to join the team. The team's fundraising goal is $5,000, but any contribution is appreciated. If unable to attend the walk, you can still participate by registering as a virtual walker.
NooraK
Gold Member
I started a team for the MSABC walk in Atlanta. The walk is on October 29th at 8:00 AM. I did not find another team in the Atlanta area, so anyone who would like to walk if welcome to join our team.

I wanted to call our team Boobies or Bust, but Hubby wasn't going for that, so we're The Cure or Bust.

Making Strides Against Breast Cancer of Atlanta, GA | Making Strides

I know I'm getting started a little late in the game, but at least I've started!

Hey Noora - I have a team too for Atlanta! Hopefully I can meet you there! (My team is currently me, my daughter, and a friend, but I am going to spend the weekend finding friends to walk with us!)

sushimommy said:
Hey Noora - I have a team too for Atlanta! Hopefully I can meet you there! (My team is currently me, my daughter, and a friend, but I am going to spend the weekend finding friends to walk with us!)

Cool! Right now it DH and me, plus the kids. His parents are coming to town that day, but won't be here until later in the day. I've spoken to a few friends, and I think one coworker will join us.

Related to Join Team The Cure or Bust for MSABC Walk in Atlanta - October 29th at 8:00 AM

1. What is the purpose of the MSABC Walk in Atlanta on October 29th?

The MSABC Walk in Atlanta on October 29th is a fundraising event organized by the National MS Society to raise awareness and funds for multiple sclerosis research, programs, and services.

2. How can I join Team The Cure or Bust for the MSABC Walk?

To join Team The Cure or Bust for the MSABC Walk, you can sign up as a team member on the official MSABC Walk website and select our team during the registration process. You can also reach out to our team captain for more information.

3. Do I have to be a Pampered Chef consultant to join Team The Cure or Bust?

No, you do not have to be a Pampered Chef consultant to join Team The Cure or Bust. Anyone can join our team and participate in the MSABC Walk to support the cause.

4. Are there any fundraising goals for Team The Cure or Bust?

Yes, we have a fundraising goal of $5,000 for Team The Cure or Bust. However, any amount you can contribute towards our team's goal is greatly appreciated and will make a difference in the fight against MS.

5. Can I still participate in the MSABC Walk if I am unable to attend on October 29th?

Yes, you can still participate in the MSABC Walk by registering as a virtual walker. This allows you to fundraise and support the cause without physically attending the event on October 29th.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • tys1031
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
tys1031
Replies