• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want to join the Detroit Making Strides Walk and make a difference?

In summary, the Detroit Making Strides Walk is a fundraising event organized by the American Cancer Society to raise awareness and funds for breast cancer research, support services, and education in the Detroit area. It typically takes place in October, during Breast Cancer Awareness Month, but the date and location may vary. Registration can be done through the event website or by contacting the local American Cancer Society office, and there is no registration fee but participants are encouraged to fundraise. Volunteers are also needed and welcome for the event, with various roles available such as event setup and route support.
chefann
Gold Member
I've started a PC team for the Detroit Making Strides Against Breast Cancer walk in October. Anyone who lives near Detroit and would like to participate is welcome to!

The more people we can get on the team, the higher the team donations will be, which makes it more likely that we'll get some sort of recognition, even if it's just on the event home page, in the list of top 10 teams.

To join my team, click here.

There's no charge to walk, and no minimum donation requirements.

All donations are greatly appreciated and will go toward helping the American Cancer Society in their fight against breast cancer. I'm looking forward to walking with you all in October!

That's awesome that you've started a team for such a great cause! I live in Detroit and I would love to join your team. I've participated in the Making Strides Against Breast Cancer walk before and it was such a powerful and inspiring experience. Plus, it's a great way to show support for those affected by breast cancer and raise awareness. I'll definitely click the link to join your team and spread the word to other friends and family in the area. Let's make this the top team and make a difference together!

1. What is the Detroit Making Strides Walk?

The Detroit Making Strides Walk is a fundraising event organized by the American Cancer Society to raise awareness and funds for breast cancer research, support services, and education in the Detroit area.

2. When and where is the Detroit Making Strides Walk?

The Detroit Making Strides Walk typically takes place in October, which is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. The exact date and location may vary, so it's best to check the event website for the most up-to-date information.

3. How can I register for the Detroit Making Strides Walk?

You can register for the Detroit Making Strides Walk by visiting the event website or by contacting your local American Cancer Society office. You can register as an individual or create a team with friends, family, or colleagues.

4. Is there a registration fee for the Detroit Making Strides Walk?

There is no registration fee for the Detroit Making Strides Walk, but participants are encouraged to fundraise for the American Cancer Society. Every dollar raised goes towards supporting breast cancer research and programs.

5. Can I volunteer for the Detroit Making Strides Walk?

Yes, volunteers are always needed and welcome for the Detroit Making Strides Walk. You can sign up to volunteer on the event website or by contacting your local American Cancer Society office. Volunteer roles include event setup, registration, route support, and more.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
NooraK
  • NooraK
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • cookinforyou
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies