• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Planning a Fundraiser for Making Strides? Let's Brainstorm Ideas!

In summary, some ideas for your fundraiser could include hosting a bake sale, selling products related to breast cancer awareness, organizing a charity event, reaching out to local businesses for support, and utilizing social media for promotion and donations. Good luck!
sarahsellcm
Silver Member
Hello! I am trying to organize a fundraiser for my Making Strides Against Breast Cancer team. Can any of you give me some ideas on how I should handle this? Should I do just a cookbook sale, top 10 products sale or what? Please help me!

Thanks!
Sarah

To get the most for your group I would do a regular fundraiser. Give your team catalogs to pass around & invites to hand out for a regular style cooking show. You will get a larger group & earn more money!:D

Hi Sarah,That's great that you're organizing a fundraiser for such a worthy cause! Here are a few ideas for how you can handle it:1. Host a bake sale: A bake sale is a classic fundraising idea and can be a great way to raise money for your team. Ask friends, family, and local businesses to donate baked goods to sell, and make sure to advertise the event on social media and in your community.2. Sell products: You mentioned a cookbook sale or top 10 products sale – both of these are great ideas! You could also consider selling other items like t-shirts, bracelets, or other merchandise related to breast cancer awareness.3. Organize a charity event: You could host a charity event like a fun run, silent auction, or talent show. This can be a great way to bring people together and raise money for your cause.4. Reach out to local businesses: Consider reaching out to local businesses to see if they would be willing to sponsor your team or donate items for a raffle or auction. This can be a great way to involve your community and get more people interested in your fundraiser.5. Utilize social media: Social media is a powerful tool for promoting events and raising money. Create a page or event for your fundraiser and share it with your friends and followers. You can also ask people to donate directly through the page.I hope these ideas help and good luck with your fundraiser!

Related to Planning a Fundraiser for Making Strides? Let's Brainstorm Ideas!

What is Making Strides and why is it important?

Making Strides is a fundraising event organized by the American Cancer Society to raise funds for breast cancer research, support, and awareness. It is important because it helps to save lives, celebrate survivors, and support those currently fighting breast cancer.

How can I plan a successful fundraiser for Making Strides?

First, choose a date and location for your fundraiser. Then, set a fundraising goal and create a budget. Next, promote your fundraiser through social media, flyers, and word of mouth. On the day of the event, make sure to have fun activities, food, and entertainment to attract attendees. Finally, don't forget to thank all the participants and donors for their support.

What are some creative fundraising ideas for Making Strides?

Some ideas include hosting a bake sale, organizing a charity walk or run, holding a raffle or silent auction, offering cooking or crafting classes, and partnering with local businesses for a percentage of sales to be donated to Making Strides.

How can I involve my community in the fundraiser for Making Strides?

You can involve your community by reaching out to local businesses, schools, and organizations to participate in the fundraiser. You can also ask for volunteers to help with planning and promoting the event. Additionally, you can partner with other fundraisers or events happening in your community to raise more awareness and funds for Making Strides.

Can I use Pampered Chef products for the fundraiser?

Yes, absolutely! Pampered Chef offers a variety of high-quality kitchen tools and cookware that can be used for your fundraiser. You can either sell the products directly or use them for cooking demonstrations during the event. Pampered Chef also offers a fundraising program where a percentage of sales can be donated to Making Strides.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Oklabell
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
buckeyefan08
Replies
Views
Wildfire