• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What happens at a Pampered Chef Consultant's Making Strides Fundraiser show?

In summary, hosting shows for the Making Strides Against Breast Cancer fundraiser means that Pampered Chef will donate $1 from every Show and Fundraiser order to the American Cancer Society. You will still receive your regular commission for the show, and you have the freedom to choose how to incorporate the fundraiser into your show. It's a great way to support a meaningful cause and make a difference.
melaniepc
more about the making strides fundraiser shows? I am having trouble finding the info. I want to host as many shows as I can in oct since my aunt and mil both had breast cancer and its important to us all. What exactly happens? do we get the same commisson or less? and how much do they donate?

I am not really sure what is going on, but I am attending the area's kick off breakfast this Thursday. They called, said they didn't have a PC consultant and they got my name (from someone, who knows, but thanks a bunch!) and would I like to be their PC lady. Sure, would love to!!!

I will report back what information I gather. As for fundrasiers, our commission is decreased, I think it's 17%.

melaniepc said:
more about the making strides fundraiser shows? I am having trouble finding the info. I want to host as many shows as I can in oct since my aunt and mil both had breast cancer and its important to us all. What exactly happens? do we get the same commisson or less? and how much do they donate?

The shows that we can do as consultants are just like the HWC shows in May. When you check them off as HWC shows, the ACS will get an increased percentage compared to a normal FR (up to 25%). We also get our FR commission.

The shows are not called Making Strides shows - that's the name of the walk that's sponsored by the ACS.

ok, well you know what I meant right? the breast cancer shows? I am going to go check on it more. thanks

Last edited:
Hi there!I'm happy to hear that you are interested in hosting shows for the Making Strides fundraiser. It's a great cause and I'm sure your aunt and mother-in-law would appreciate your support.To answer your questions, during the month of October, Pampered Chef donates $1 from every Show and Fundraiser order to the American Cancer Society's Making Strides Against Breast Cancer. This means that you would still receive your regular commission for the show, but an additional $1 from each order will be donated to the fundraiser.As for what happens during the show, it's up to you! You can choose to focus on breast cancer awareness and share some important facts and statistics, or you can simply mention the fundraiser and encourage guests to place orders to support the cause. You can also offer special incentives or prizes for guests who make a donation to the fundraiser.I hope this helps clarify things for you. Thank you for your interest in supporting such an important cause. Let's make a difference together!Best,

Related to What happens at a Pampered Chef Consultant's Making Strides Fundraiser show?

1. Can someone please tell me how to use the garlic press?

To use the garlic press, first peel the garlic clove and place it inside the chamber. Then, firmly press the handles together to crush the garlic and push it through the holes. Make sure to clean the press thoroughly after each use.

2. Can someone please tell me how to sharpen my knives?

To sharpen your knives, hold the blade at a 15-20 degree angle against a sharpening stone or honing steel. Move the blade back and forth along the stone or steel, applying light pressure. Repeat on the other side of the blade. Remember to always use caution when handling sharp objects.

3. Can someone please tell me how to clean my stoneware?

To clean stoneware, let it cool completely before washing it with hot water and a mild soap. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or scouring pads, as they can damage the surface. If there are stubborn stains, you can try using a mixture of baking soda and water to gently scrub them away.

4. Can someone please tell me how to assemble the food chopper?

To assemble the food chopper, first place the blade into the base and twist to secure it. Then, place the food in the base and attach the lid. Finally, pull the cord to chop the food to your desired consistency. Make sure to consult the instruction manual for specific assembly instructions for your model.

5. Can someone please tell me how to redeem my host rewards?

To redeem your host rewards, log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "My Rewards" tab. From there, you can select the rewards you would like to redeem and follow the prompts to complete the process. Remember that host rewards expire after 6 months, so be sure to use them before they expire.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sarahsellcm
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • NooraK
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies