• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Calling All Consultants in Georgia!!!

In summary, Kisha was offered a great opportunity to offer fundraiser shows to team captains for Strides Against Breast Cancer. She needs contact information for everyone in Georgia who is willing to participate and information on how far they are willing to travel and when they are available.
tys1031
Hi everyone!

I work for the American Cancer Society National Home Office and pleasantly, we have the regional office also in our building that handles the October making Strides Against Breast Cancer walk in Atlanta. I was presented with a FABULOUS networking opportunity by the Strides manager because she knows I also work for PC and wanted to extend it to all of my fellow Georgia consultants.

She proposed that we offer fundraiser shows to ALL of the team captains for Strides (last year there were over 100 teams and over 50,000 participants!!) What I need is contact information for everyone in Georgia who is willing to participate and info on how far you are willing to travel to do shows and when you're available in September, October, and November for shows. I will maintain the list and she will match you up with as many team captains as your schedule allows based your travel criteria and availability.

I thought is was a GREAT :blushing: opportunity to expand the PC business as well as give a new twist to the October Help Whip Cancer promotion. Ok, now there are time-constraints on when I need the info. Please e-mail me at [email protected] NO LATER THAN August 15th. They would like to send out the first e-mail blast by August 15th and then 2 will go out in September and 1 final in October.

Hope you all are as excited as I am to participate and PLEASE feel free to pass this on to any Georgia consultants you know who are not on Chef Success. I hope this is a HUGE success :thumbup: so we can go back to PC's Home Office and ACS"s Home Office with a tremendous success story!

Feel free to include any questions in your e-mails, but keep in mind, I need your responses no later than the 15th!

---side note---the walk is Saturday, October 29, 2011 at Centennial Olympic Park Feel free to have sign up to be a team captain and lead your own team in the walk! My family and I did it! Here is the link to join if you are interested!
Making Strides Against Breast Cancer of Atlanta, GA | Making Strides

Thanks Kisha for this awesome opportunity!

i will be sending you my info tonight - thanks!

Thank you Kisha!

Please everyone send your info and if you know someone who isn't on CC please reach out to them. I have gotten some replies from some of the team captains already and it has all been positively received, so I think we will make a big impact and hopefully be able to have a success story for Home Office (ACS and PC) to create a nationally-known fundraising opportunity for Making Strides Against Breast Cancer!! (and Relay For Life also--WAY more contacts throughout the year!) I think we will just have to prove how well we made it work here in Georgia!Please let me know if you have any questions!!!

What is "Calling All Consultants in Georgia!!!"?

"Calling All Consultants in Georgia!!!" is a special event organized by Pampered Chef for all consultants in Georgia. It is a great opportunity for consultants to come together, network, and learn from each other.

When and where is "Calling All Consultants in Georgia!!!" taking place?

The event will take place on [date] at [location] in Georgia. Specific details regarding the time and exact location will be provided closer to the event date.

Who is eligible to attend "Calling All Consultants in Georgia!!!"?

All Pampered Chef consultants in Georgia are eligible to attend the event. However, space is limited, so it is important to register as soon as possible to secure your spot.

What can I expect at "Calling All Consultants in Georgia!!!"?

The event will include networking opportunities, training sessions, and presentations by successful Pampered Chef consultants. You will also have the chance to learn about new products and promotions, as well as receive valuable tips and advice on growing your business.

How do I register for "Calling All Consultants in Georgia!!!"?

You can register for the event by logging into your Pampered Chef account and selecting the "Events" tab. From there, you can search for the event and complete the registration process. If you have any trouble registering, please contact your upline or the Pampered Chef support team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
NooraK
  • NooraK
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
NooraK
Replies
Views
Admin Greg