• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Making Strides with HWC: Free Hat for Consultants!

In summary, Conference provides a hat for any consultant who walks in addition to offering a walk opportunity. You can sign up online or through your company's contact page on the ACS website.
chefann
Gold Member
I love this company! :love:

I signed up at Conference to lead a team for the Making Strides walk. Then, in this week's Newswire, there was a blurb that any consultant who walks and enters their consultant number (so HO knows it's actually a consultant) will receive a free hat.

Mine just came!

It's a nice hat. It's pink and black, with the HWC logo on the front, and the Making Strides logo on the back. It matches the Making Strides items Merrill has.

chefann said:
I love this company! :love:

I signed up at Conference to lead a team for the Making Strides walk. Then, in this week's Newswire, there was a blurb that any consultant who walks and enters their consultant number (so HO knows it's actually a consultant) will receive a free hat.

Mine just came!

It's a nice hat. It's pink and black, with the HWC logo on the front, and the Making Strides logo on the back. It matches the Making Strides items Merrill has.

Where do you sign up?

I told my director I would do it...but do I need to sign up some place?

I think its on CC under caritable givings....

Hmm, maybe I should get mine soon. I also signed up at Conference! YAY!

ChefBeckyD said:
Where do you sign up?

I told my director I would do it...but do I need to sign up some place?

On CC, under Charitable Giving. There's a link to the ACS, and a couple of PDFs with instructions and explanation of where to enter your consultant number.

Got mine yesterday too. I didn't sign up at Conference, but signed up online afterwards. Yay!

Can you sign up if you didn't go to conference??

Yeah! I signed up online like 3 weeks ago, I hope I get my hat soon!!

I went to sign up but there isn't anything in my area, the closest is 7 hours away :(

Hey Ann send us a pic. I wanta see!

I have been having a bear of a time signing up - the website keeps sending me in circles!

How do you get the hat. I'm asking because I signed up and created a team but when people join my team, do they get a hat too?

If they're consultants, and enter their consultant number, they'll get the hat. It was mentioned in this week's Newswire.

We have no walks in our state. :(

Here are pics. As always, it's much cuter in real life than in the pics.

Attachments

• DSCI0001.JPG
    DSCI0001.JPG
    33.5 KB · Views: 301
  • DSCI0003.JPG
    DSCI0003.JPG
    77.7 KB · Views: 316
You are GREAT. It looks wonderfull, I can not wait for mine to get here.

Thanks Ann! It's so cute!! I think mine is coming tomorrow! I have one pkg that's 1 lb and a 5lb pkg. Hmm?

It'll be the 1-pounder. It comes in a changeover box carton.

chefann said:
It'll be the 1-pounder. It comes in a changeover box carton.

Thanks Ann! I'm guessing the 5 pounder is my padded envelopes?

Probably. I got those today, too. (Still waiting on knife block and bamboo bowl, though. :( )

I got my knife block day before yesterday so you should be getting your soon. :)

We don't have the walk up here either - if I didn't run the Relay for Life in our town already, I might think about getting it started up here. But I plan to get my cluster together for a team for our Relay!

Love the hat. I went on the site and not sure how to do this all works. I understand signing up to walk but do not understand the fundraiser part or how some have already raised money. I would love to be a part of this as I lost my mother to breast cancer 11 years ago. TIA

Got my hat just now!!!:balloon: How cute! Gonna wear it to the baseball game tonight

Humble Beginnings said:
Love the hat. I went on the site and not sure how to do this all works. I understand signing up to walk but do not understand the fundraiser part or how some have already raised money. I would love to be a part of this as I lost my mother to breast cancer 11 years ago. TIA
You can make a personal donation through your site. Or you can send emails requesting donations from friends and family. Anything they donate through the links on your ACS page will count toward your donations for the walk.

No walks in KS...I was bummed...I wanted to do one! There is a big Susan G Komen walk in Sept I think in Wichita though.

They told me that Arkansas didn't have one b/c the Komen race was in Oct which is the same time as this race & they didn't want to have two races in the same month.

chefann said:
You can make a personal donation through your site. Or you can send emails requesting donations from friends and family. Anything they donate through the links on your ACS page will count toward your donations for the walk.

Thank you, I will definitly do this!!

I got my hat today and my padded envelopes! YAY!! What a great day already! I hope my it transfers into my show!:D

Humble Beginnings said:

Carol, I have a team for the walk in Orland Park on Oct 19. We're going to try to get a big PC team together.

Are you coming to Monday's kick off meeting? I am going to have a sign up there.

Just got my hat this morning. It's pretty cute and I am wearing it right now. Have to go walk the dogs!

I came home from my show tonight (almost $900 commissionable and over $1000 guest) to both my hat and my padded envelopes - yay! I can't wait to to wear my hat with my long-sleeve tshirt!

I signed up too, but have'nt gotten mine yet. Our cluster is walking as a team :)

Related to Making Strides with HWC: Free Hat for Consultants!

1. How do I sign up to lead a team for the Making Strides walk?

To sign up to lead a team for the Making Strides walk, you can visit the conference website or contact your Pampered Chef representative for more information.

2. How can I receive a free hat for participating in the Making Strides walk?

If you are a Pampered Chef consultant, all you need to do is enter your consultant number when registering for the walk. This will ensure that you receive a free hat as a thank you for your participation.

3. What does the free hat look like?

The free hat for participating in the Making Strides walk is pink and black, with the HWC logo on the front and the Making Strides logo on the back. It is a stylish and comfortable way to show your support for this important cause.

4. Can I still receive a free hat if I am not a Pampered Chef consultant?

Unfortunately, the free hat offer is only available for Pampered Chef consultants who participate in the Making Strides walk. However, you are welcome to join a team or make a donation to support this cause.

5. How do I get my free hat after the walk?

If you entered your consultant number when registering for the Making Strides walk, your free hat will be automatically sent to you. If you did not enter your consultant number, please contact your Pampered Chef representative for assistance in receiving your free hat.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • tys1031
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
tys1031
  • PamperChefCarol