• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are some fun fundraisers for the 3day Breast Cancer Walk in TampaBay FL?

In summary, a walk is being planned to raise money to find a cure for breast cancer. Teams are being formed and participants are responsible for raising $2,200. Fun fundraisers are being suggested, including a poker night and a trivia game.
ChefBurke
Silver Member
Hey everyone! Soo I have decided to do the 3day Breast Cancer Walk in TampaBay FL next Nov. It's a walk to help raise $$ to get us closer to finding a cure! It's a 3day 60mile walk & I'm doing this after I heard my Director did it this past July. You can form teams that support each other & help motivate & they camp next to you in the tents they have set up. Well my director has her own team & I'm forming my own with my sister & possibly my bro-in law.We are walking for my mother's mom our MIMI who was touched by breastcancer.So if anyone is the Tampa Bay FL area is interested in forming a team PLEASE messege me! Anyway everyone participating in the walk is responsible in raising $2,200 that goes to the fund. You do that with sponsers & fundraisers...sooo I need some help & ideas from yall for fun fundraisers I could do! My director did a BINGO FOR BOOBS tickets were $20 & each prize(each winning round) you could get $150 shoppingspree from PC. She also did a Spaghetti Dinner at a resturant(they took half the winning to tip food was donated) with a silent auction. I need ideas! Me & sis are going to work as a team & split the earnings... HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my gosh! I had a MIMI too! It was my dad's mom. She was like my right arm. She didn't have breast cancer but she did have lung cancer and emphysema. I couldn't say grammy and it came out MIMI so everyone of the other grandchildren followed suit. My grandpa was PAPA for the same reason.
I wish I lived down there to help you out, but I am in MA.:(

I did the avon walk a few years ago in NYC - what an experience. I walked with my mother-in-law, a survivor, and my sister-in-law. I ended up straining a muscle in my foot so could only walk the first 26 miles, couldn't do the last 13. To raise money, we held a silent art auction with a local company that did art auction fundraisers. We ended up raising over $13,000. Of course, if we walk again, they know we have to do a pampered chef fundraiser :)

I also sponsored a poker night. $20 to play, $10 to party (not play). We rented tables and chips, had another 50/50 raffle as well as a donated prize, served beer, ****tails and appetizers, and raised almost $900. The winner got to keep half of the pot, but our winner ended up donating it back.

One word of advice during the walk, when the conversation wound down and we were all starting to hurt, my sister-in-law brought out a card trivia game which we played while we walked. Certainly took our minds off the pain in our feet and kept our spirits up. Also mole skin was a LIFE SAVER!!

1. How can I find new and creative recipe ideas for my Pampered Chef products?

There are several ways to find new recipe ideas for your Pampered Chef products. You can browse our website for a variety of recipes that have been tested and approved by our team. You can also join our online community and connect with other Pampered Chef consultants for recipe inspiration. Additionally, attending local cooking shows and events can provide you with hands-on experience and new recipe ideas.

2. What are some popular products or kitchen tools that can help me in the kitchen?

Some popular products and kitchen tools from Pampered Chef include our stoneware baking dishes, food choppers, and kitchen shears. These tools are not only high-quality and durable, but they also make cooking and meal prep easier and more efficient. You can browse our website or attend a local cooking show to see all of our popular products in action.

3. How can I host a successful Pampered Chef party?

Hosting a successful Pampered Chef party involves inviting friends and family, providing tasty snacks and drinks, and showcasing our products and recipes. Our consultants can help you plan and execute a fun and engaging party, and you can earn rewards for hosting. You can also choose to host a virtual party, which allows you to connect with friends and family from the comfort of your own home.

4. Can I purchase Pampered Chef products directly from your website?

While our website serves as a resource for recipes and product information, you cannot purchase Pampered Chef products directly from our website. You can, however, purchase products through a Pampered Chef consultant or by hosting a party. Our consultants are trained to provide you with personalized recommendations and help you find the best products for your needs.

5. How can I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

If you are interested in becoming a Pampered Chef consultant, you can visit our website and click on the "Join" tab. From there, you can learn more about the opportunity and fill out an application. Our team will review your application and reach out to you with next steps. Becoming a consultant allows you to earn income, connect with others, and make a difference in the lives of others through cooking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Oklabell
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
buckeyefan08
  • NooraK
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies