• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are Pink Breast Cancer Items the Perfect Host Gifts and Promotional Items?

That's a great idea, I never thought of that. Of course, then you'll have those people who won't have any clue what it is or what to do with the link!! LOLDid you see the ribbon car magnets that you can personalize?
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
I just got my Oriental Trading catalog and there are some great pink breast cancer items in there. These would make great host gifts and promo items for May and October. Great prices too.

Breast Cancer Awareness

Geat idea Linda! To bad we can't these personalized for that price, Breast Cancer Awareness Pens Per Dozen $12.97.

They have the Breast Cancer Pencils with the pink ribbon you can personalize. I just ordered them. Minimum of 30 characters at a great price. I'm using them for my booth giveaway in Oct.

noelskitchen said:
They have the Breast Cancer Pencils with the pink ribbon you can personalize. I just ordered them. Minimum of 30 characters at a great price. I'm using them for my booth giveaway in Oct.

Oooh did not see those. Thanks!

pamperedlinda said:
I just got my Oriental Trading catalog and there are some great pink breast cancer items in there. These would make great host gifts and promo items for May and October. Great prices too.

Breast Cancer Awareness

I got that one last week and thought the same thing! They're all so cute. I love all the different pens. I love the pencils too!

Oh my goodness, I dont get this catalog anymore since I moved... Thank you for this! What great "door prizes" for October! Of course with some PC stuff too but a goodie bag of stuff is such a great idea!

noelskitchen said:

Just wondering what you ended up having printed on them?

armywyf said:
Oh my goodness, I dont get this catalog anymore since I moved... Thank you for this! What great "door prizes" for October! Of course with some PC stuff too but a goodie bag of stuff is such a great idea!

You can order online or order a catalog online.

cwinter474 said:

I had them Print my first, last name, Pampered Chef with rhe spacing it all worked. I didn't have room for my phone number but at least my name will be out there.

cwinter474 said:

I was wondering that myself. I wanted to do my website, but it's too long by 3 characters!

chefshawna said:
I was wondering that myself. I wanted to do my website, but it's too long by 3 characters!

What if you leave off the 'www.' ? That's what I was thinking of doing and mine is too long too.

pamperedlinda said:
What if you leave off the 'www.' ? That's what I was thinking of doing and mine is too long too.

That's a great idea, I never thought of that. Of course, then you'll have those people who won't have any clue what it is or what to do with the link!! LOL

Did you see the ribbon car magnets that you can personalize? I would get some, but I don't know if people would want to put them on their cars.

What are "Pink Items for Hwc"?

"Pink Items for Hwc" refers to a collection of pink-colored products offered by Pampered Chef to support the Help Whip Cancer campaign.

How much of the proceeds from the sale of these items go towards cancer research?

For every "Pink Items for Hwc" product sold, Pampered Chef donates up to 25% of the purchase price to the American Cancer Society for cancer research and support programs.

Can I purchase these items outside of a Pampered Chef party?

Yes, you can purchase "Pink Items for Hwc" directly from the Pampered Chef website or through your Pampered Chef consultant.

Are these products only available during Breast Cancer Awareness Month?

No, "Pink Items for Hwc" are available year-round. However, Pampered Chef may promote and highlight these products during Breast Cancer Awareness Month in October.

Can I customize or personalize the "Pink Items for Hwc" products?

Unfortunately, the "Pink Items for Hwc" products cannot be customized or personalized. They are only available in the designated pink color and design to support the Help Whip Cancer campaign.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Robynchefcanada
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Robynchefcanada
  • chefann
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
daniellemorgan
  • kzuley