• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Pink Breast Cancer Items at Oriental Trading

In summary, Oriental Trading offers a variety of pink breast cancer items including apparel, accessories, home decor, and party supplies that feature the iconic pink ribbon symbol. A portion of the proceeds from these items is donated to breast cancer charities and organizations. Many of these items can also be personalized and bulk discounts are available for larger events. Additionally, Oriental Trading offers convenient shipping options for bulk orders to be sent directly to a charity or organization.
You know, I went there the other day b/c I wanted to get some pink bracelets for everyone who raised $25 or more. (I got this idea b/c I got 10 bracelets from my local chapter since our team raised over $100 so far). But the site only has bracelets that say Faith, Strength, Survivor and Hope if I can remember right. I don't want alot of survivor ones b/c I only know 3 personally.

Our team so far has $350 with 8 people and our goal is to definitely hit $1k and hopefully hit $2k. I'm thinking we'll probably end of up having 30+ people on our team. YEAH!!

How are you guys doing with Making strides?

That's great to hear! I love supporting causes like breast cancer awareness and Oriental Trading always has such a great selection of items. I'll definitely have to check out their catalog and see what they have. Thanks for sharing!

Related to Pink Breast Cancer Items at Oriental Trading

1. What kinds of pink breast cancer items are available at Oriental Trading?

At Oriental Trading, we offer a variety of pink breast cancer items such as apparel, accessories, home decor, and party supplies. These items feature the iconic pink ribbon symbol and are designed to raise awareness and support for breast cancer research.

2. How much of the proceeds from the pink breast cancer items at Oriental Trading go towards breast cancer research?

For every pink breast cancer item purchased at Oriental Trading, we donate a portion of the proceeds to various breast cancer charities and organizations. The exact amount varies depending on the item, but we are committed to making a difference in the fight against breast cancer.

3. Can I personalize the pink breast cancer items at Oriental Trading?

Yes, many of our pink breast cancer items can be personalized with names, messages, or custom designs. This adds a special touch to the item and makes it a meaningful gift for someone affected by breast cancer.

4. Are there bulk discounts available for the pink breast cancer items at Oriental Trading?

Yes, we offer bulk discounts on many of our pink breast cancer items. This is perfect for fundraising events, team walks, or other large-scale initiatives. Contact our customer service team for more information on bulk pricing.

5. Can I purchase pink breast cancer items in bulk and have them shipped directly to a charity or organization?

Absolutely! We offer convenient shipping options to have your bulk order of pink breast cancer items shipped directly to the charity or organization of your choice. Just make sure to provide the correct shipping address at checkout.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefshawna
  • pamperedbecky
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Candi_f
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies