• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where can I find pink items for Breast Cancer Awareness month?

In summary, we have a variety of pink items available including kitchen utensils, cookware, and serving dishes. We offer expedited shipping options for an additional fee and occasionally run promotions or sales on our pink items. Personalization options are available for select items and we also have a "Help Whip Cancer" campaign where a portion of the proceeds goes towards breast cancer research and support. For more information, please check our website or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant.
willia38
Hey there!!! My fitness center just called and asked me to help them kick-off their Breast Cancer Awareness month. I'm all out of pink items. If anybody has some NIP HWC items for sale, please let me know. Thx!!!!

I have lots! Which ones do you need, and how many? And to what zip code would they be shipped? Thanks!

I have a few also so if you need more e-mail me.

pink scrapersI have 7 of the pink HWC scrapers that sold for 7.00 in May
Let me know

I need a pink nylon knife for a favorite customer who lives in a nursing home and gave hers that she loved to another resident. Does anyone have one that they could sell me and would be willing to ship to Ontario Canada?

I have the pins....

I have the mini measure all cups, the nylon knife & the scraper plus pins. Several of each. Let me know if you still need/want them. I have them for a fundraiser next month, but I think I went a *little* overboard.

I think I just read that you can get some of them on the web site, to honor Breast Cancer Awareness month...it's a collection of that last few years, but they have the HWC logo on the items! HTH

What pink items do you have available?

We have a variety of pink items available, including kitchen utensils, cookware, and serving dishes. You can browse our website or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for a full list of pink products.

Can I expedite shipping for my pink items?

Yes, we offer expedited shipping options for an additional fee. Please contact our customer service team for more information and to ensure your pink items will arrive as soon as possible.

Do you offer any special deals or promotions on pink items?

We occasionally run promotions or sales on our pink items, so be sure to check our website or contact your consultant for any current offers. You can also sign up for our email newsletter to stay updated on our latest deals and promotions.

Can I personalize my pink items with a name or message?

Yes, we offer personalization options for select pink items. Please check our website or contact your consultant for available personalization options and pricing.

Are there any pink items that benefit a specific charity or cause?

Yes, we have several pink items that are part of our "Help Whip Cancer" campaign, where a portion of the proceeds goes towards breast cancer research and support. You can find these items on our website or ask your consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KaiKendall
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
KaiKendall
  • Candi_f
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Candi_f
  • kzuley