• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for an Iso Hwc Pink Trio Bowl for Breast Cancer Fundraiser?

In summary, the Iso Hwc Pink Trio Bowl has a capacity of 3.5 cups and measures 7 inches in diameter and 4 inches in height. It is both microwave and oven safe, withstanding temperatures up to 400° F. It can be cleaned in the dishwasher or by hand with warm soapy water, but abrasive cleaners should be avoided. The bowl is made of stoneware, a durable and heat-resistant ceramic material.
pckrissy
If anyone has a bowl they are willing to part with please let me know.
I earned one and gave it away in a basket for a Breast Cancer Fundraiser and now I am looking for another one..thanks to anyone who can help me :)

I've been thinking about selling mine the last few days...it was opened and has been sitting on my TV...

i just pm'd you

Krissy, I have two, soon to be three extra. Email me through my profile if you want it. Thanks.

I've got one too if anyone is interested...

1. What is the size of the Iso Hwc Pink Trio Bowl?

The Iso Hwc Pink Trio Bowl has a capacity of 3.5 cups and measures 7 inches in diameter and 4 inches in height.

2. Is the Iso Hwc Pink Trio Bowl microwave safe?

Yes, the Iso Hwc Pink Trio Bowl is microwave safe. It can withstand temperatures up to 400° F.

3. Can the Iso Hwc Pink Trio Bowl be used in the oven?

Yes, the Iso Hwc Pink Trio Bowl is oven safe and can be used for baking. It can withstand temperatures up to 400° F.

4. How do I clean the Iso Hwc Pink Trio Bowl?

The Iso Hwc Pink Trio Bowl can be cleaned in the dishwasher or by hand with warm soapy water. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or scrubbers to prevent scratching.

5. What is the material of the Iso Hwc Pink Trio Bowl?

The Iso Hwc Pink Trio Bowl is made of stoneware, which is a durable and heat-resistant ceramic material.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kristin Radunz
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Kristin Radunz
  • PChefPEI
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
PChefPEI
  • LindaBastian