• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Pink Bowl or May 60% Off Item

In summary, the conversation revolves around finding a pink bowl that a host wants for her June show but is unable to get. There are suggestions to have a May show and gather enough orders to qualify for the bowl, but the host is already overwhelmed and cannot do one more thing. Finally, a solution is found with a sister consultant in Ohio offering to provide the bowl and the added bonus of getting to meet them in person.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
I am wondering if someone out there has a pink bowl they don't want ... or a host who does not want their May 60 percent off item.

I have a host who wanted me to date her June show for May 31 so she could get this bowl. I felt uncomfortable doing this because a) how could I tell June customers that we are turning back the clock b) the past host (the one over there)
<--------
wanted the mandoline and c) SELL A THON!

So I promised her I'd find a way to get the pink bowl.

I tried to have a May show, but that did not pan out.

A cluster mate is turning in a May show, but she wants to either get the basket and tray ... or have me get it (reasoning I will use it more for business pampering and knowing she can borrow it any time she needs it.)

Anyway ... if anyone has one they are willing to part with, please let me know!

Have her gather $150 in orders and do a May catalog show.

Has she seen the pink bowl?? ha ha, I about fell over when I got mine the other day, it is teeeny teeeny tiny. I will ask around, but not sure as tiny as mine is if I want to part with it ( I took it out of the box and put it back in debating what to do with it)

I have a May 31 show with a host that wanted the June specials but couldn't do a show in June.

What we are doing is a May 31 Cooking Show. From that we are booking a June Catalog Show. Outside orders without HWC items and all orders placed after the show will be on the June catalog show.

The host gets to choose a May Special and TWO June Specials. She feels like I gave her a great deal and is happy that she's getting what she wants.

I have often given a host the option to do a follow up catalog show if they really love the next month's special and we can't work out a date or if no one books. This host is hoping that a friend also books in June so she can get all 3 June specials.

I PM'd you.

Thanks to all who PM'd!
Have her gather $150 in orders and do a May catalog show.
I'm sorry ... I know those of you who suggested this were trying to be helpful ... but you have no idea how lucky I am that she is not canceling her June show! She's the same host I started the "stalking" thread about! She's a great lady but very overwhelmed and I refuse to ask her to do one more thing!

i pm'd you :)

Thanks to all who PM'd ... I am getting one from a sister consultant in Ohio and the bonus is that I get to meet her in person!If that doesn't work out, I'll ressurect this thread.

1. What is the current promotion for the Pink Bowl?

The current promotion for the Pink Bowl is a 60% discount off the original price. This offer is only available while supplies last, so be sure to act fast!

2. How do I find the Pink Bowl on the Pampered Chef website?

To find the Pink Bowl on our website, simply type "Pink Bowl" into the search bar. You can also browse our "Specials" section for all current promotions and discounted items.

3. Can I use any other discounts or coupons on the Pink Bowl?

Unfortunately, the 60% off promotion for the Pink Bowl cannot be combined with any other discounts or coupons. This offer is already heavily discounted and cannot be further reduced.

4. Is the Pink Bowl dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Pink Bowl is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing to prolong the life of the bowl and prevent any potential damage.

5. Is the Pink Bowl microwave safe?

Yes, the Pink Bowl is microwave safe. It is made from durable stoneware that can withstand high temperatures. It is perfect for heating up soups, stews, or any other dishes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • Sheila
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Chef Elmer
  • KrisGio