• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can We Purchase the Hwc Trio Bowl??

Thanks, that is what I was thinking. I just wanted to make sure before I told this other consultant. Didn't want to tell her wrong.
pamperedtracy
Gold Member
Hi everyone,

I earned my HWC Trio Bowl, and I ordered the other pink products on the supply order form, but another consultant asked me if she could just order the trio bowl since she didn't earn hers.

I didn't know if she could just purchase it or not. She may have to just get one in May if a host for some reason wouldn't want theirs.

I couldn't remember if that was the only way to get one for a consultant. Earn it.

Does anyone know? And if she could buy one, does anyone know the special number to use? The other pink products had special numbers to use on paper work supply.

The answer may be in my paperwork, I was just looking for a quicker answer.

Thanks,
Tracy
:D

You cannot buy one unless you hold your own show.

Thanks, that is what I was thinking. I just wanted to make sure before I told this other consultant. Didn't want to tell her wrong.

Tracy
:)

pamperedtracy said:
Hi everyone,

I earned my HWC Trio Bowl, and I ordered the other pink products on the supply order form, but another consultant asked me if she could just order the trio bowl since she didn't earn hers.

I didn't know if she could just purchase it or not. She may have to just get one in May if a host for some reason wouldn't want theirs.

I couldn't remember if that was the only way to get one for a consultant. Earn it.

Does anyone know? And if she could buy one, does anyone know the special number to use? The other pink products had special numbers to use on paper work supply.

The answer may be in my paperwork, I was just looking for a quicker answer.

Thanks,
Tracy
:D
Technically she can't do that (bolded text). She can however put together her own show or catalog show and purchase it that way since she would also be the host.

I know a lot of consultants don't realize they can host a show whenever they want to. All host and consultant benefits apply except:
1. there is no commission on anything purchased with the show discount by the consultant.
2. there is no booking benefit - a consultant can't get the past host benefit at shows booked from hers/his.

Not to hijack, but quick question. I know there's no past host benefits when a consultant hosts his/her own show, but if it's a fundraiser, does the organization still get the $3 for each booking?

dianevill said:
Not to hijack, but quick question. I know there's no past host benefits when a consultant hosts his/her own show, but if it's a fundraiser, does the organization still get the $3 for each booking?
Yes. It doesn't matter who the "organizer" is. It can be someone in the group or the consultant. Benefits to the group are the same and they do get the $3/booking. The organizer can order the monthly special.

Thanks for the quick answer :).

Do they get the $3 when the fundraiser is submitted or later when the show is held within 6 months? I cannot remember.

jrstephens said:
Do they get the $3 when the fundraiser is submitted or later when the show is held within 6 months? I cannot remember.
The $3 per booking is included in the check for the sales.

So, how do i order the HWC products?

chefdiana2007 said:
So, how do i order the HWC products?
You can order the HWC guest products on a supply order in Pampered Partner.

BethCooks4U said:
Technically she can't do that (bolded text). She can however put together her own show or catalog show and purchase it that way since she would also be the host.

Why not? Is it against policy? I'm new, just curious.

Host specials are for the host, not the consultant. We're not supposed to use them for ourselves unless we hosted the show.

1. Can I purchase the Hwc Trio Bowl individually?

Yes, the Hwc Trio Bowl is available for individual purchase. You can find it on our website or through your Pampered Chef consultant.

2. What is the capacity of the Hwc Trio Bowl?

The Hwc Trio Bowl has a capacity of 2.5 cups, making it perfect for serving dips, sauces, and small snacks.

3. Is the Hwc Trio Bowl dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Hwc Trio Bowl is dishwasher safe for easy clean-up. However, we recommend hand-washing to prolong the life of the product.

4. Can the Hwc Trio Bowl be used in the microwave?

No, the Hwc Trio Bowl is not microwave safe. It is made of stoneware material which should not be used in the microwave.

5. Does the Hwc Trio Bowl come with a lid?

Yes, the Hwc Trio Bowl comes with a fitted lid to help keep your food fresh and for easy transport. The lid is also microwave safe for reheating food.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Humble Beginnings
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Deb11
  • LindaBastian
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
JTNT8704
  • MissChef