• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Trifle Bowls Go in the Oven?

In summary, Pampered Chef trifle bowls are oven-safe and can withstand temperatures up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. It is recommended to preheat the bowl before use and to avoid placing a hot bowl on a cold surface. Frozen trifles should be thawed before baking in the trifle bowl.
pamperedgirl3
Does anyone know if the trifle bowl can be used in the oven? I hadn't thought about it, but my host on Saturday asked because she thought it would be nice for casseroles. I checked the use & care online & it didn't say.

You could email the test kitchens and ask but I wouldn't think you could put it in the oven...

I was wondering that too so post when you get an answer. :)

My guess is no.

Check the product use and care behind CC.

The use and care card do not say oven safe so I would not use it in an oven.

I sent the test kitchens an email today asking & they said no. They said it is not made of tempered glass & is not for baking. So now we know!

Thanks for letting us know.

Glad you asked before telling your customer. I wouldn't want to see the damage in the oven!

Thanks for the update! :)

Good Question! I would have probably said yes because I thought it was just like the batter/prep bowls. Good to know!

Thanks~;) :D

PampMomof3 said:
Good Question! I would have probably said yes because I thought it was just like the batter/prep bowls. Good to know!

Thanks~;) :D

That's why I wondered when she asked. I originally thought no too, but then the glass looked similar to the batter bowl glass. But I thanked the host for asking b/c now I know if anyone else asks!

Related to Can Trifle Bowls Go in the Oven?

1. Can I bake a trifle in a Pampered Chef trifle bowl?

Yes, Pampered Chef trifle bowls are designed to be oven-safe and can be used for baking your favorite trifle recipes.

2. What is the maximum temperature that a trifle bowl can withstand in the oven?

Our trifle bowls are made of high-quality stoneware and can safely withstand temperatures up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit in the oven.

3. Do I need to preheat the trifle bowl before putting it in the oven?

It is recommended to preheat the trifle bowl along with the oven to ensure even heating and to prevent any sudden temperature changes that may cause cracking.

4. Can I put a frozen trifle in the oven in a trifle bowl?

It is not recommended to put a frozen trifle directly into the oven in a trifle bowl. Thaw the trifle first and then bake it in the oven in the trifle bowl.

5. Can I put a hot trifle bowl directly on a cold surface?

No, it is not recommended to place a hot trifle bowl directly on a cold surface as it may cause the bowl to crack. Allow the bowl to cool down for a few minutes before placing it on a counter or trivet.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Chefgirl2
  • BeckyC5830
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • byrd1956
  • Products and Tips
Replies