• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creative Uses for a Trifle Bowl | Get Inspired!

In summary, there are various creative ideas for showcasing the trifle bowl, including using it as a fish bowl, decorating it with ornaments or miniature pumpkins, filling it with nuts and a tall candle, or using it as a punch bowl with different colored Christmas balls. Additionally, suggestions from the catalog, Entertaining with Ease guide, and Trifle Bowl display card can provide inspiration. Other suggestions include using it as a centerpiece for Easter with baby carrots and daffodils, or filling it with cranberries and a candle for a festive touch.
byrd1956
Gold Member
Anyone have cool ideas for ways to show off our trifle bowl? I have put ornaments in it for decorations and have gotten comments on that. I thought about using it as a fish bowl!!!:)

There are different ideas in the catalog, Entertaining with Ease guide, and the Trifle Bowl display card.

Fish? EEEKKK!Check out the Oct. consultant news ... they have some nifty ideas in there!

i have it sitting on my table with about 5 of those miniture pumpkins in it right now....

you can put a tall pillar candle in it and fill the bottom area with nuts. My sister had a ton of pecans last year - I put those around it and tied a ribbon to the outside - it was pretty.

Last fall, I put the base in the bowl, filled the bowl 1/3 with candy corns, and placed a small pumpkin on the base. It was a hit! Of course, a few days later I had to add more candy corns... ;)

Add some peanuts to the candy corn. They'll taste like a Payday candy bar. Then you'll really need to refill it often. ;)

When I took it to the bridal show I placed the stand inside the bowl with a soft pink candle and filled the base with white seashells. It was beautiful!!

I use mine as a punch bowl alot at shows and that is how i sell alot of them, there is a good lime drink recipe on CC that goes over well with it. But at the fairs I show it with different colored christmas balls with ribbon and that gets alot of viewer interested in it.

A little out of season but:Easter... fill with water and baby carrots then cut daffodils really short and have them float on top. I also fill it with cranberries and a little candle.

1. Can I use the trifle bowl for anything other than making trifle?

Yes, the trifle bowl can be used for a variety of desserts such as layered cakes, fruit salads, and pudding parfaits. It can also be used for savory dishes like layered dips, pasta salads, and even as a serving bowl for chips or snacks.

2. Is the trifle bowl oven-safe?

Yes, our trifle bowls are oven-safe up to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. This allows you to bake beautiful layered desserts and casseroles in the same bowl you will be serving them in.

3. Can I use the trifle bowl in the microwave?

Yes, the trifle bowl is microwave-safe, making it convenient for heating up leftovers or melting chocolate for drizzling over desserts. However, avoid using it in the microwave for long durations or on high heat settings.

4. How do I clean the trifle bowl?

The trifle bowl is dishwasher safe, but for best results, we recommend handwashing it with warm soapy water. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or scrubbers as they may damage the surface of the bowl.

5. Can I use the trifle bowl for storing food?

Yes, the trifle bowl can be used for storing leftovers or prepping ingredients for a recipe. It comes with an airtight lid that helps keep food fresh and prevents spills during transportation. Just make sure to remove the lid before using it in the oven or microwave.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Malinda Klein
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Malinda Klein
Replies
Views
menehune
  • BeckyC5830
  • Products and Tips
Replies