• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creative Ideas for Trifle Bowls: From Easter Themes to Party Sticks

In summary, the trifle bowl can be used for all the utensils you'll need for the demo, or maybe make a punch and serve it in there. The Outdoor Party Sticks can be used for either a BBQ or to put things in at a trade show.
niktim3
I am doing the make your own brownie sundae show tomorrow night. THe host mentioned that she recently went to a party and the trifle bowl was displayed with fake flowers, etc.
Around easter, I have done the grass and easter eggs, but at the moment lacking any creativity!!
Also, for the party sticks, anything other than sand that will hold them up?
Thanks again!
Nicole

Well that floral foam is good and you can add lots of pretty flowers in it. I personally love those pretty neon colored flowers I saw at the grocery store recently. They were so colorful and pretty.

Debbie :D

Good idea!! I was trying to think of something summery... again, mind is failing at the moment!!
I could cheat and just buy a small potted plant, and give it to the host when I leave?? Maybe... still have 20 hours to think of something!!!

could you do the flower foam in the bottom with pretty stones around it to give it color and so you can't see the foam?

I didn't have much luck with the foam holding the party sticks up, so I went to sand, but now it is too heavy, I am still working on it. Rocks or colored beads in the trfile bowl look very pretty. :)

Will have to grab some more of those today!! Just stumped at the moment!!
THanks again!

You can put lemoms and limes in the bowl that's summery, or if you have seashells put seashells on the bottom, put the pedastal in the middle and put a pillar type candle on top of the pedestal.

I have both of these handy!!
Perfect!!
THanks I will let you know how it turns out!
Nicole

Trifle Bowl - use it for all the utensils you'll need for the demo, or maybe make a punch and serve it in there.

As for the Outdoor Party Sticks:
1) if they have a BBQ they can roll up to a window that faces where the demo is, just put the sticks in the BBQ and put things in them - wine bottle, candles, etc. I did that at my Spring Launch - had the BBQ right behind the table (outside, of course) and it was really neat - got a lot of people talking!
2) go to Walmart and get a CHEAP outdoor planter and using florist's foam and some cheap decorative flowers/grass, etc. stick them in there. We did that at a Trade Show in May and it was great. Find flameless candles to put in the Prep Bowls and put in the sticks too.:

how about sea shells....................

1. What are some creative Easter-themed ideas for trifle bowls?

For an Easter twist on a classic trifle, try layering pastel-colored jelly beans or chocolate eggs between layers of cake and whipped cream. Another idea is to create a carrot cake trifle by layering carrot cake, cream cheese frosting, and crushed pineapple in a trifle bowl.

2. Can you provide some suggestions for using trifle bowls for a summer party?

One idea is to make a refreshing fruit salad trifle by layering cubed fruits like strawberries, kiwi, and pineapple with whipped cream and pound cake. Another option is to create a patriotic trifle with layers of strawberries, blueberries, and whipped cream for a Fourth of July party.

3. How can I use trifle bowls for a fall-themed dessert?

For a delicious fall-inspired trifle, try layering pumpkin spice cake with cream cheese frosting and candied pecans. You can also make a caramel apple trifle by layering sliced apples, caramel sauce, and vanilla cake.

4. Can you recommend any creative toppings for trifle bowls?

A fun and tasty topping for trifle bowls is to use party sticks. Simply skewer fruit, marshmallows, or bite-sized pieces of cake onto a toothpick or wooden skewer and place them on top of the trifle. Other topping ideas include crushed cookies, sprinkles, and chocolate shavings.

5. What are some unique ideas for using trifle bowls for non-dessert dishes?

You can use trifle bowls to make a layered salad, such as a classic seven-layer salad or a taco salad. They can also be used to serve dips, like a layered Mexican dip or a creamy spinach dip. For a savory option, try layering mashed potatoes, gravy, and shredded turkey for a Thanksgiving trifle.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
dpcharlotte
  • Kelly8
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies