• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have You Ever Put the Top Part of the Trifle Bowl in the Oven?

In summary, the top part of the trifle bowl is oven-safe and can handle temperatures up to 450°F. It has a non-stick coating, so greasing is not necessary, and it is also safe to use in the microwave. Additionally, it is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.
Sheila
Gold Member
The use & care guide for the Trifle Bowl doesn't say if it's oven safe. I'm assuming since it's glass that the top part would be oven safe, but has anyone ever tried it?

I had a friend that browned merengue in the bowl for banana pudding. She call HO asking why they didn't suggest it and was told exactly why...it isn't tempered glass. They couldn't believe how lucky she was that it didn't crack and make a gooeey (sp) mess all over her oven.

1. Can the top part of the trifle bowl go in the oven?

Yes, the top part of the trifle bowl is oven-safe and can withstand high temperatures.

2. What is the maximum temperature the top part of the trifle bowl can handle in the oven?

The top part of the trifle bowl can withstand temperatures up to 450°F.

3. Do I need to grease the top part of the trifle bowl before putting it in the oven?

No, the top part of the trifle bowl has a non-stick coating, so greasing is not necessary.

4. Can I use the top part of the trifle bowl in the microwave?

Yes, the top part of the trifle bowl is safe to use in the microwave.

5. Is the top part of the trifle bowl dishwasher safe?

Yes, the top part of the trifle bowl is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedgirl3
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pamperedgirl3
  • BeckyC5830