• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Has Anyone Received the Hwc Products?

In summary, Lisa and Cori have received their HWC products, and Margie is expecting hers on Wednesday.
MissChef
Gold Member
I was just curious if anyone has received the HWC products that we earned between 3/1 -3/15. I WANT THEM and still haven't recieved them. Just wanted to know if anyone has received them yet or knows when we'll get them!! I'd really like to show those cute pink bowls at my shows, to get bookings for May!
Does anyone know?

Yay!!!!

Thanks Gillian!!! I looked through here and didn't see anything on this subject, cause I didn't think about the fundraiser section.
I can't wait!!

WHoooo-HOOOO, can't wait!

Thanks for that update Gillian! I can't wait to start using them to promote becoming a "team captain" for my HWC fundraiser!

I THINK mine will be coming today. It looks like they shipped out yesterday and it shows they are on the truck for delivery. A nice advantage to living so close to HO! :D

WAH! I got an email that mine will ship, but my apron won't ship until 4/9!! Boo hoo! But way to go for all of us working so hard to get it!!

From what I can tell my products should arrive at my home on Wednesday, March 28. HOORAY! I love pink!

Lisa

Woo Hoo!! Mine are on the vehicle for delivery today as well! :D

I just got mine a minute ago!

I'm so excited too, because I was just saying yesterday I wish I had them for a show today. And they arrive an hour before I need to leave!

Oh yeah, and they are super cute! I hope they get me some bookings today.

WOW I finally figured out how to check out the adjustment screen... They are on there as of yesterday!! YAY.

Yay I am getting mine on Tuesday! I can't wait!!! Let's hope there are no "local weather delays" like there were 2 weeks ago on a warm, sunny day...

Mine left Chicago at 4:17 this morning. That means I have to wait until Tuesday.:( But I WILL have them in time for Tuesday's show!:D

Just got 'em and I love everything! I love the soft pink color of the apron.:D I can't wait to show them off.

I got mine this morning as well - love all the pink - my mom says she already needs the scraper! I think they will be good sellers!

Mine are scheduled for 3/28, but according to the adjustment screen, the apron is in the box!

Just got home....mine were here! I was hoping they might have goofed up and accidentely sent me an apron...no such luck. darn it! I love the SA bowls!!!! Very cute!

Mine were shipped friday so I will probably get them next weekend! Yeay!

Mine were shippied out Friday. No tracking info on them yet. It normally takes a week to get things to me.

How do you check. I want to look, but I dont know what to look under.

You and me both Cori... I was wondering where to look as well!

Got mine! I love the handle on the scraper. I think This will be a super-seller!

Cori and Margie (and anyone else who wants to know),You can see earned shipments in Product Adjustment. Go into that as if you're going to make a new adjustment, but click that you don't know the show number. Then search for ALL from this year. The show numbers with a "G" in the middle (like Gift) are earned shipments. Make a note of the number after the G (the first part will be your cons. number).Go to the FedEx tracking site, and select "Track by Reference number." In the large box, type the shipment number, plus 01. So if your cons. # is 123456, and the shipment on CC was 987, type 123456g98701. Then select US, and enter your zip code.

Well since I live in Florida, I will be getting mine on Wednesday the 28th. Ugh!!!! I want them NOW!!!:D

chefann said:
Cori and Margie (and anyone else who wants to know),

You can see earned shipments in Product Adjustment. Go into that as if you're going to make a new adjustment, but click that you don't know the show number. Then search for ALL from this year. The show numbers with a "G" in the middle (like Gift) are earned shipments. Make a note of the number after the G (the first part will be your cons. number).

Go to the FedEx tracking site, and select "Track by Reference number." In the large box, type the shipment number, plus 01. So if your cons. # is 123456, and the shipment on CC was 987, type 123456g98701. Then select US, and enter your zip code.

OK i give up. They will get here when they get here. I just cant figure it out. :mad:

1. Has anyone actually received the Pampered Chef products?

Yes, many people have received and are enjoying their Pampered Chef products. The company has been in business for over 40 years and has a large customer base.

2. How long does it take to receive the products after ordering?

The delivery time can vary depending on your location and the availability of the product. However, most orders are processed and shipped within 1-2 business days and should arrive within 5-7 business days.

3. Are the products worth the price?

Absolutely! Pampered Chef products are known for their high quality and durability. They are designed to last for years and are backed by a satisfaction guarantee.

4. Can I return or exchange the products if I am not satisfied?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a 30-day satisfaction guarantee. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return or exchange it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

5. Are the products safe to use in the kitchen?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products are made with high-quality materials and are rigorously tested for safety. They are also designed to make cooking and baking easier and more efficient.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cwinter474
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • ChefChris
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • otisbg