• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

HWC Products Now Available in CC Catalog - Get Them Now!

love...that!!!Re: Hwcyes you could offer that to your people and just charge them a smaller shipping fee so everyone helps cover the shipping cost...Then place it all at once and send it to yourself!!!! I've done that before with the oct. items and then just tell people they have to pick up from me!!!! they...love...that!!!
otisbg
Gold Member
There is a catolog insert on CC with Allllllllllllllllllllllllllll the HWC products in there. I cannot get over that we are selling them all. Does anyone know when we can purchase them? I have some, but have a big show in early October and would love to have more to show.:angel:

Re: Hwcwhere do you see this? I went to Oct on the promotion grid but didn't see anything about HWC???

Re: Hwc
tinawhite07 said:
where do you see this? I went to Oct on the promotion grid but didn't see anything about HWC???
On CC --> Promoting & Building your business --> About our Charitable Giving Programs --> Help Whip CancerOnce you are there....click on the number 2 beside the big image...it will show the pink gloves. In the text you'll see a linked "Catalog Insert". That's the list

(sorry I'm slower....I'm a "teach a man to fish" kind of gal!)
And wow! Cool!

Re: HwcI am like you Bobbi..I totally understand this

Re: HwcIf I'm not mistaken, since this is a Guest Special Item available for purchase (no minimum sales purchase requirement), we should be able to order them THIS month. But I forget how (personal order, supply order??). I think it's a personal order though.

Re: HwcThey are awesome! Great selection!

esavvymom said:
If I'm not mistaken, since this is a Guest Special Item available for purchase (no minimum sales purchase requirement), we should be able to order them THIS month. But I forget how (personal order, supply order??). I think it's a personal order though.

They are available online only, not as a guest special item at shows.

If they were a guest special, you could place a personal order for them.

Re: Hwcgot it - thats right..I remember a few years back, I had to wait until the first and then place a personal order. Kind of sucks...because the 1st is a Saturday and the order probably wont come until the end of the next week - missing 2 of my prime show dates!! Oh well - I may make a nice color flyer to pass around in lieu of the actual products.:thumbup:

NooraK said:
They are available online only, not as a guest special item at shows.

If they were a guest special, you could place a personal order for them.

Oh that's right. I forgot that part about October's HWC.

Re: HwcI still don't get why we can't order these on shows. They would sell so many more.

Re: HwcI totally agree and it would boost the $$ for HWC so very much!! I think folks would even pay an extra $1.00 on their show shipping to be able to order these at shows. Every year I get an interest and then it fades in some when they find out they cannot order at a show.:confused:

otisbg said:
I totally agree and it would boost the $$ for HWC so very much!! I think folks would even pay an extra $1.00 on their show shipping to be able to order these at shows. Every year I get an interest and then it fades in some when they find out they cannot order at a show.:confused:

Time to start sending emails to HO...

Re: Hwcsent my email - we need to get this going so we can do good for our most favorite cause.

Re: HwcThese are so cute, and what a great cause.Do clients purchase these through our PWS starting on 10/1, or is it through the general PC page?

Kate0831 said:
These are so cute, and what a great cause.Do clients purchase these through our PWS starting on 10/1, or is it through the general PC page?
Our websites. If they go to the company page they go into the lead system.

Re: HwcOooo, the cake tester is back. The only way to get a cake tester from PC these days. I might be ordering those, the Twixits and reusable shopping bags to use as host gifts, or break the Twixits into 2 packs and use as door prizes, for next May.

Re: HwcCouldn't we just make an order form to collect orders and place one large order on our own website? I am just not creative enough to make one. Obviously, this wouldn't work for guest out of town but I think I have enough here to put an order together.

Re: Hwcyes you could offer that to your people and just charge them a smaller shipping fee so everyone helps cover the shipping cost...Then place it all at once and send it to yourself!!!! I've done that before with the oct. items and then just tell people they have to pick up from me!!!! they love it!!!!

kreaser said:
yes you could offer that to your people and just charge them a smaller shipping fee so everyone helps cover the shipping cost...Then place it all at once and send it to yourself!!!! I've done that before with the oct. items and then just tell people they have to pick up from me!!!! they love it!!!!

I have offered to do that, too, because people might just want one of the lesser priced items but they don't want to pay the shipping - so they don't order :(

Re: HwcThey will be for online orders only so I think you'll have to wait until Oct. 1st. You can promote the online sales at your shows, but make sure everyone knows these products cannot be added to a show.

Re: HwcHas anyone made up an order form that we can use yet? I know they are only online orders, but in the past I have taken a mass order and then had people pick them up.

1. What are the new HWC products now available in the CC catalog?

The new HWC products now available in the CC catalog include a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets, cookware, bakeware, and food items that are designed to make cooking and meal prep easier and more enjoyable.

2. How do I order these new HWC products from the CC catalog?

You can order the new HWC products by visiting the CC catalog website or contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant. They will be able to assist you with placing your order and answer any questions you may have about the products.

3. Are these HWC products exclusive to the CC catalog?

Yes, these HWC products are exclusive to the CC catalog and cannot be found in any other retail stores. They are designed and produced specifically for Pampered Chef and can only be purchased through CC catalog or a Pampered Chef consultant.

4. Can I use my CC rewards or discounts to purchase these new HWC products?

Yes, you can use your CC rewards and discounts to purchase these new HWC products. Simply redeem your rewards or apply your discounts at checkout when placing your order through the CC catalog website or with your Pampered Chef consultant.

5. Are there any special promotions or deals for these new HWC products?

At this time, there are no special promotions or deals for the new HWC products. However, you can earn CC rewards for purchasing these products and take advantage of any current promotions or discounts offered by Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefandrealv
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefann
  • chefmoseley
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefann
  • bridgetbakes