• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hwc Products Discounted for Consultants?

In summary, the discount for consultants on Hwc products is typically 20% off the retail price. To access the discounted prices, log in to your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website. All Hwc products are eligible for the consultant discount, except for clearance and limited edition items. The consultant discount cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts, and there is no minimum order requirement to receive the discount. However, orders under $75 will have a flat shipping fee.
doughmama
Silver Member
I seem to remember seeing something where we can order one set of the October HWC products at a discount. Does anyone have any information on this? Thanks.:)

anyone?? Or am I just imagining this?

Nope, the only way you can order them is off your website. You will still make commission off them though.

1. What is the discount for consultants on Hwc products?

The discount for consultants on Hwc products is typically 20% off the retail price.

2. How do I access the discounted prices on Hwc products?

To access the discounted prices, you will need to log in to your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website. The discounted prices will be automatically applied at checkout.

3. Are all Hwc products eligible for the consultant discount?

Yes, all Hwc products are eligible for the consultant discount, with the exception of clearance and limited edition items.

4. Can I combine my consultant discount with other promotions or discounts?

No, the consultant discount cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. You will receive the greater discount between the two options.

5. Is there a minimum order requirement to receive the consultant discount on Hwc products?

No, there is no minimum order requirement to receive the consultant discount on Hwc products. However, orders under $75 will incur a flat shipping fee.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• hunkiemunkie
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • otisbg
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
  • cookingwithlove
  • Products and Tips