• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Products to Buy for the Kit Enhancement?

In summary, as a seasoned consultant, I recommend versatile and popular products such as the Deep Covered Baker, Stoneware Rectangular Baker, and Mix 'N Chop. These can be used for both personal use and demonstrations, and it's always a good idea to have extra products on hand for interested customers.
richardson3
Hi everyone,

I just joined in Spetember and have quite a bit of products (been collecting for 10 years).

Is there anything that you seasonal consultants would recommend that I buy? Do you buy to "sell" the items at sales or for your own personal kitchens?? Can I offer it to some of my favorite customers??

Thanks

Really, it is for getting more of the products in your hands. The guarantee does not transfer if you resell. I would not do that. You want your customers buying on shows or individual orders so their purchases are commissionable and so that their purchases can be found in case they need to replace anything.What should you get? DCB, DCB, fluted pan, BBQ pizza pan, brownie pan, EAD, large and medium scoops, salad choppers, trifle bowl...ETA: how could I have forgotten the MFP?!?!

Last edited:
I just signed up as well this past week - I know I definitely need the trifle bowl. Do you have the MFP? That is a must! I need some more pantry items with summer coming - grilling sauces and such. The ridged baker is a big seller here too. The brownie pan is in my new consultant kit.

Brownie pan was in your new consultant kit?!?

!

Hi there! Congratulations on joining Pampered Chef in September and building up your collection over the years. As a seasoned consultant, I would recommend focusing on versatile and popular products that can be used for both personal use and demonstrations. Some of my top picks are the Deep Covered Baker, Stoneware Rectangular Baker, and the Mix 'N Chop. These are all versatile and popular products that can be used in everyday cooking and are great for showcasing at demonstrations. As for buying products, I personally purchase them for my own kitchen and also offer them to my favorite customers. It's always a good idea to have a few extra products on hand for customers who may be interested in purchasing them. Best of luck with your Pampered Chef journey!

1. What are some essential products to buy for kit enhancement?

Some essential products to buy for kit enhancement include a good quality chef's knife, a versatile cutting board, a set of measuring cups and spoons, a high-quality baking sheet, and a set of mixing bowls.

2. Is there a specific product that is a must-have for enhancing my kit?

One product that is a must-have for enhancing your kit is the Deluxe Cooking Blender. It can perform multiple functions such as blending, pureeing, and cooking, making it a versatile and convenient addition to your kitchen.

3. Are there any products that can help me save time in the kitchen?

Yes, there are many products available that can help you save time in the kitchen. Some examples include the Quick Cooker, which can cook meals in a fraction of the time, and the Veggie Spiralizer, which can quickly and easily turn vegetables into noodles for healthy and efficient meal prep.

4. What products would be useful for someone who loves to bake?

For someone who loves to bake, some useful products to consider for kit enhancement are the Silicone Baking Mat, which helps prevent sticking and makes clean-up a breeze, and the Pastry Blender, which is perfect for cutting butter into flour for flaky pie crusts.

5. Are there any products that can help me with meal planning and organization?

Yes, there are several products that can help with meal planning and organization, such as the Meal Prep Containers, which are perfect for portioning out and storing meals, and the Pantry Jar Set, which can help keep your pantry ingredients organized and easily accessible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• donnacook
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ms_twana
  • ChefForrester
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • AZPampered Chef