• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Kit Enhancement Products Guaranteed?

In summary, "Kit Enhancement Products Guaranteed" are products offered by Pampered Chef that are specifically designed to enhance or upgrade your current kitchen tools or cookware set. These products are guaranteed to improve your cooking experience. All "Kit Enhancement Products Guaranteed" will be clearly labeled as such on the website and in catalogs, and can also be identified by the badge on the packaging. These products are different from other Pampered Chef products in that they have been carefully selected and tested to meet high standards and come with a guarantee of enhancing your cooking experience. They are also covered by the standard Pampered Chef warranty and can be exchanged for a different product within 60 days of purchase if desired.
PamperedchefDaly
Gold Member
I was wondering if the products we buy during KEM have the usual warranty. Since technically we buy them to "enhance our demonstration kit," would that void the warranty? All of our products are "guaranteed for non-commercial use." Case in point--the back of our Sample Product Order Form for S/S 2010 says "the products may not be returned for exchange or refund."

Just wondering if I should buy some Executive Cookware at 40% off if it doesn't have that lifetime warranty.

Nancy, I'm certain that the products are warrantied. You just can't decide, like a customer could, that you didn't like the color or wanted something else instead. I've had to return damaged products and never had a problem.

Thanks, that's good to know!

Related to Kit Enhancement Products Guaranteed?

1. What are "Kit Enhancement Products Guaranteed"?

"Kit Enhancement Products Guaranteed" are products offered by Pampered Chef that are specifically designed to enhance or upgrade your current kitchen tools or cookware set. These products are guaranteed to improve your cooking experience.

2. How do I know if a product is considered a "Kit Enhancement Product"?

All "Kit Enhancement Products Guaranteed" will be clearly labeled as such on our website and in our catalogs. You can also look for the "Kit Enhancement Product Guaranteed" badge on the product's packaging.

3. What makes these products different from other Pampered Chef products?

The main difference between "Kit Enhancement Products Guaranteed" and other Pampered Chef products is the guarantee that they will enhance your cooking experience. These products have been carefully selected and tested to ensure they meet our high standards of quality and functionality.

4. Are "Kit Enhancement Products Guaranteed" covered by the same warranty as other Pampered Chef products?

Yes, all "Kit Enhancement Products Guaranteed" are covered by our standard Pampered Chef warranty. If for any reason you are unsatisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a full refund within 30 days of purchase.

5. Can I exchange a "Kit Enhancement Product Guaranteed" for a different product?

Yes, if you decide that the "Kit Enhancement Product Guaranteed" you purchased is not right for you, you can exchange it for a different product of equal value within 60 days of purchase. Simply contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • janetupnorth
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Becca_in_MD