• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question Answered: Can I Order Sheet Pans on a Kit Enhancement?

In summary, a Kit Enhancement is a feature on the website that allows customers to customize their order by adding additional items to their shopping cart. Customers can order sheet pans as part of a Kit Enhancement with no restrictions, and the sheet pans will be carefully packaged and shipped using the standard method. A tracking number will also be provided for customers to track their shipment.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
I asked about a week ago if we would be able to order sheet pans on KE because that is what I wanted!

Here is the answer from my ED who got it from our Sales Manager and the Solution Center:

“The sheet pans are not available to be ordered on a Kit Enhancement order however Consultants will have an opportunity to purchase them at a 40% discount at a later date. The Product Update Q&A on the Web will be updated to reflect this information.”

that's very cool of them!

Bump for those asking about sheet pans again.

It makes sense, if they are on stop sell then we cannot sell them at all!

I might have to get the large one when it comes out.

Hello! Thank you for reaching out about the availability of sheet pans on KE. I apologize for the delay in getting back to you. After checking with our Sales Manager and the Solution Center, it appears that sheet pans are not currently available to be ordered on a Kit Enhancement order. However, we do have some good news! Consultants will have the opportunity to purchase them at a 40% discount at a later date. Keep an eye out for updates on the Product Update Q&A on the Web. Thank you for your patience and understanding. Happy cooking!

What is a Kit Enhancement?

A Kit Enhancement is a feature on our website that allows customers to customize their order by adding additional items to their shopping cart.

Can I order sheet pans as part of a Kit Enhancement?

Yes, you can definitely order sheet pans as part of a Kit Enhancement. Simply select the sheet pans from our list of available items and add them to your cart.

Are there any restrictions on ordering sheet pans as part of a Kit Enhancement?

No, there are no restrictions on ordering sheet pans as part of a Kit Enhancement. You can order as many sheet pans as you need to complete your kit.

How will my sheet pans be packaged and shipped?

Your sheet pans will be carefully packaged to ensure they arrive in perfect condition. They will be shipped using our standard shipping method, unless otherwise specified.

Can I track my sheet pans once they have been shipped?

Yes, you will receive a tracking number once your sheet pans have been shipped. You can use this tracking number to monitor the status and location of your package.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam