• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Personal Order Vs. Kit Enhancement

In summary, you can only place a kit enhancement order in April, and you can only place 1 per month. There's also a limit of 1 per item. And you can only place $500 worth of orders per month.
cookalison
I was wondering if there are any limitations on how many kit enhancements you can place in a year. My new recruit would like to add some new items to her kit and also for her personal use. I'm assuming that it would be better for her to order it under a kit enhancement since the discount would be more than if it were for a personal order. Any suggestions or "rules" that I should know about? TIA!

Kit enhancement orders can only be placed in a consultant's 4th month or April. And you can only place 1 per KE month. There's also a limit of 1 per item, and a limit of $500 RETAIL per KE order.

Kit enhancement is only in April. Or, for new consultants, its in their fourth month of business.

You can read the rules about Kit Enhancement in the policies and procedures online.

She can place a personal order anytime. I never place personal orders but instead add stuff to my hosts orders when there is a 30% discount.

For a new consultant there are only 2 times she can do a Kit Enhancement - first time - at the end of her first 90 days (so in her 4th month) and in April of each year - which is the month when we can all do Kit Enhancement. Any other time of the year, she would need to do a personal order, or have a show w/ herself as host and get some items for free and discounted. Oh - or she can also order the New Fall Samples for 50% off.

Thanks ladies! That helps alot! I did not know that about the fourth month. I just put in a kit enhancement order not too long ago. Guess I hit the timing right to have it fall in my 4th month as well!

when i pull up kit enhancement on pp it says my disc. is 40% and june was my ke month?
any thoughts?
its done this since april
tia

btw does this even on new orders

40% is the default on KE orders. And PP will let you enter them whenever. But if you create one and submit it when it's not allowed, HO will stop it and call you about it.

The only problem with Kit Enhancement & Sample Orders is that they don't count toward incentive trips etc.

Stampaholic1961 said:
The only problem with Kit Enhancement & Sample Orders is that they don't count toward incentive trips etc.
True but if you are ordering for yourself you do get a good discount.

If I am ordering for a gift I usually order it on a show (or put together a "Holiday Giving Show"). I put the orders in the name of the person I am giving it to. If they are a past host I use their discount but otherwise I pay full price. My commission takes care of the discount I am losing by not placing it on a personal order and my family/friends get a receipt in case they need to make an adjustment. (They have catalogs so the price being on the receipt doesn't matter.) ... and it counts for commissionable sales/points.

Stampaholic1961 said:
Except, however, we're not supposed to purchase things for ourselves as part of a show or commissionable order. So the only way to get things for ourselves is KE, sample, or personal order.

chefann said:
Except, however, we're not supposed to purchase things for ourselves as part of a show or commissionable order. So the only way to get things for ourselves is KE, sample, or personal order.
...or EARN them!!:cool:

...or have a show and use the host benefits to get them.

chefann said:

I've never understood why we aren't allowed to purchase things for ourselves as part of a show. Can anyone explain that to me? I sell for another company & consultants get any special on any type of order.

Stampaholic1961 said:
I've never understood why we aren't allowed to purchase things for ourselves as part of a show. Can anyone explain that to me? I sell for another company & consultants get any special on any type of order.
It's because we can get the discount through a personal order. It's not right to submit it as part of a show and have it count toward personal sales (and incentive points) because we didn't actually sell it, we bought it.

That's my take on it, anyway.

What is the difference between a Personal Order and Kit Enhancement?

A Personal Order is an order you place for yourself or for a customer that does not include any business materials or products. A Kit Enhancement is an order you place to add business materials or products to your starter kit.

Can I purchase a Kit Enhancement without purchasing a starter kit?

No, a Kit Enhancement can only be purchased along with a starter kit. It is not available as a standalone purchase.

Can I customize the products in my Kit Enhancement?

Yes, you can customize the products in your Kit Enhancement to fit your needs and preferences. Simply select the products you want to add to your starter kit during the ordering process.

Are there any restrictions on what products I can choose for my Kit Enhancement?

There are no restrictions on the products you can choose for your Kit Enhancement. You can select any products from our current catalog to add to your starter kit.

How can I place a Personal Order or Kit Enhancement?

You can place a Personal Order or Kit Enhancement through your consultant's website or by contacting your consultant directly. They will be able to assist you with the ordering process and answer any additional questions you may have.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • mjs2052