• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Is on Your Kit Enhancement Wish List?

what's something that you've been wanting but haven't been able to find yet?I've been wanting a full set of the Easy Read Measuring Cups. I have a set, but I think they would look great on display.
ChefForrester
I just earned my first PC dollars, and plan to use them during my 4th month kit enhancement. The person who recruited me has a great library of PC items that I can borrow from, so the temptation to spend them before hand will be less than normal. :chef: But there are quite a few things I can see that I will need for myself. You experienced cheffers, what would be on your kit enhancement wish list? And why? Go on a shopping spree vicariously through me and give me some advice - I've got some time to plan.

Deep Covered Baker
Large grooved cutting board (unless you can still get that on a supply order...double check which way is cheaper)
Tool Turn-About (definitely a must)
Timer
Hot Pads/Oven mitt
Santoku knife
Can opener
12 in executive skillet (unless you plan to host and get this at 60% off, that would be better, or as a 1/2 price item in the future)
a strainer of some variety
SS mixing bowls (lighter weight to carry to shows plus higher price tag to show)
Trifle bowl

babywings76 said:
Deep Covered Baker
Large grooved cutting board (unless you can still get that on a supply order...double check which way is cheaper)
Tool Turn-About (definitely a must)
Timer
Hot Pads/Oven mitt
Santoku knife
Can opener
12 in executive skillet (unless you plan to host and get this at 60% off, that would be better, or as a 1/2 price item in the future)
a strainer of some variety
SS mixing bowls (lighter weight to carry to shows plus higher price tag to show)
Trifle bowl

I agree with Amanda's list. Except I got the DCB, 12" Skillet and SS bowls by hosting shows over the past few years and getting them 60% off or free.

I sell so many trifle bowls (or get bookings because of it) when I demo it. I almost always limit my dessert choices to trifles.

Here are some more suggestions:
-A Bamboo serving item to show. The Med Bowl makes a great bowl for everyone to put their door prize slips in.
-A Bamboo serving set (spatulas or spoons) - to show how nice they are.
-If not the full size Santuku, then the 5"
-Pineapple Wedger
-Salad Choppers
-Citrus Press
-Sheet Pan (shows how sturdy these are). I use the Med Sheet Pan the most.
-29 Min to Dinner Cookbook
-All The Best Cookbook
-Scoops! Atleast the small one - but I think it might still be on supply
-New shears
-New 2-cup Prep Bowls

Even though you have part of these from your kit:
-A full set of the Easy Read Measuring Cups
-A full set of the Prep Bowls
-Scrapers (I go through so many scrapers at a show...and having more than one means I don't have to keep cleaning it.)

Maybe another piece of stoneware you have been wanting.

Each time I have done Kit Enhancement, I have gotten things I wanted to use at home. I find if I use the tools everyday while cooking, I can sell them better.

kam said:
I agree with Amanda's list. Except I got the DCB, 12" Skillet and SS bowls by hosting shows over the past few years and getting them 60% off or free.

I sell so many trifle bowls (or get bookings because of it) when I demo it. I almost always limit my dessert choices to trifles.

Here are some more suggestions:
-A Bamboo serving item to show. The Med Bowl makes a great bowl for everyone to put their door prize slips in.
-A Bamboo serving set (spatulas or spoons) - to show how nice they are.
-If not the full size Santuku, then the 5"
-Pineapple Wedger
-Salad Choppers
-Citrus Press
-Sheet Pan (shows how sturdy these are). I use the Med Sheet Pan the most.
-29 Min to Dinner Cookbook
-All The Best Cookbook
-Scoops! Atleast the small one - but I think it might still be on supply
-New shears
-New 2-cup Prep Bowls

Even though you have part of these from your kit:
-A full set of the Easy Read Measuring Cups
-A full set of the Prep Bowls
-Scrapers (I go through so many scrapers at a show...and having more than one means I don't have to keep cleaning it.)

Maybe another piece of stoneware you have been wanting.

Each time I have done Kit Enhancement, I have gotten things I wanted to use at home. I find if I use the tools everyday while cooking, I can sell them better.

Yes! Definitely true!!!! :)

Are there any things you had to have and have yet to use, or very rarely use? I am thinking:
12" covered skillet,
mitts,
fluted stoneware pan,
full set of easy read measuring cups,
silicone floral cupcake pan,
bamboo platter,
bamboo spoons,
trifle bowl,
a full set of prep bowls

What simple additions can you not live without?

I already have a DCB, a stoneware pie pan, a new cookie press and cookie sheet. . . plus some other odds and ends.

I feel like I'm forgetting something obvious.:confused:

-The 12 in skillet I'm starting to use more, plus I use it tons at home.
-The oven mitts/pads because I hated having to ask my host to borrow some and see her digging through drawers to find some.
-I used the fluted stone at a few shows, maybe that's the one that I don't use the most often though. But there are some great recipes for it and it's fun to show people how stoneware can go in the microwave (if you aren't using the DCB at a show)
-ERMC-I love, love, love these and use the full set all the time.
-I don't own the silicone floral cupcake pan, so I can't comment on that one. I have contemplated getting it, but there is always something else higher on my wishlist. ;)
-Bamboo platter-I love this for me, but my husband always teases me and says it looks like a cabinet door. :rolleyes: I use it a lot at show to serve bread w/ the bamboo little bowls w/ the dipping oils. Or crackers w/ a block of cream cheese w/ the pineapple rum sauce on top in the center. I have yet to sell one, but I still like it and will continue. Others have sold a lot of bamboo for serving this. (I'm just not one of the lucky ones ;) )
-Bamboo spoons are great in conjunction w/ the 12 in skillet
-Trifle bowl-I use mine SO much! It makes such impressive desserts that are so simple to throw together. The fact that there is a HUGE recipe file here in the files section, goes to show how many possible things you can serve in there. Plus it can be used as a beautiful centerpiece and I use it for prize drawing slips sometimes (at booths too)
-Full set of Prep bowls--they are just so handy I was using them for my personal use all the time, I hated having to give them up to take to a show. Having the full set keeps me much happier. :)

hey, do you guys like the 1st or 2nd 29 minutes to dinner best? i will get one today but not sure which one, and all my guests ask to see it

Hello there! Congratulations on earning your first PC dollars and planning to use them for your kit enhancement. It's always exciting to add new items to our kitchen arsenal, especially when they are from Pampered Chef!As an experienced consultant, I have a few suggestions for your wish list. First and foremost, I would recommend investing in some versatile and essential tools, such as the Mix 'N Chop, Mix 'N Scraper, and the Executive Cookware Set. These items are perfect for everyday cooking and will make your meal prep so much easier.Next, I would suggest adding some items that will elevate your cooking game and impress your customers. The Rockcrok Dutch Oven, the Deluxe Air Fryer, and the Quick Cooker are all great options that will allow you to create delicious and healthy meals in no time.Another must-have for any Pampered Chef consultant is the Consultant's Kit. This kit includes a variety of products and materials that will help you showcase and sell our products effectively.Lastly, don't forget to stock up on some pantry staples, such as the Garlic & Herb Rub, the Sweet Basil Rub, and the Balsamic & Herb Dipping Oil. These products will add flavor and depth to any dish, making you a true chef in the kitchen.I hope this helps with your kit enhancement wish list. Remember, investing in quality Pampered Chef products will not only benefit your cooking but also your business. Happy shopping! :chef:

What Is on Your Kit Enhancement Wish List?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, I often get asked about my kit enhancement wish list. Here are the top 5 frequently asked questions about it:

1. What is a kit enhancement wish list?

A kit enhancement wish list is a list of items that you would like to add to your current Pampered Chef starter kit. These are usually tools or products that you feel would benefit your business or help you in your demonstrations.

2. Why do consultants have a kit enhancement wish list?

Consultants have a kit enhancement wish list to help them grow their business and improve their demonstrations. Adding new and updated tools to their kit can make their presentations more effective and also attract new customers.

3. Are kit enhancement wish lists required?

No, kit enhancement wish lists are not required for Pampered Chef consultants. However, many consultants find it helpful to have a wish list to keep track of what items they would like to add to their kit in the future.

4. How do you create a kit enhancement wish list?

You can create a kit enhancement wish list by browsing through the Pampered Chef catalog or website and selecting the tools or products that you feel would benefit your business. You can also ask for recommendations from other consultants or your upline.

5. Can customers purchase items from a consultant's kit enhancement wish list?

Yes, customers can purchase items from a consultant's kit enhancement wish list. As a consultant, you can add these items to your personal website or share them with your customers through social media or email. This can also help you reach your sales goals and earn more rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pkd09
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • Joelen
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Joelen
  • trisigma730